Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

United Nations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

United Nations Empty
PostSubject: United Nations   United Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm

hmmm-

."After almost 20 years of talks, United Nations member states agree on legal framework for parts of the ocean outside national boundaries."
This International Treaty to protect 30% of our international waters is a monumental achievement that will require financial investment upon every country in the world.
We have finally come to an agreement. Changes to the way we live will begin to be seen in the near term.

Electronic Vehicles is one of many changes that will bring about a cleaner environment.
In so many ways, the shift toward an asset backed economy was the only move forward.
The world is in transition on every level. And, you and I will have the ability to participate and invest in this new world.
The timing of this for us is clearly no accident.
This historical achievement is a testimony for the reason why you and I exist during this moment in time.
theguardian.com/environment/20
news.un.org/en/story/2023/03/1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

United Nations
Page 1 of 1