Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gospel In The Stars A Different Look Perhaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps Empty
PostSubject: Gospel In The Stars A Different Look Perhaps   Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 7:17 pm

We once studied:

the English theologian, E. W. Bullinger,  "The Witness in the Stars" 1893

I doubt I'll be able to get back to that.  But here's a new post, based on the
earth perspective, not the celestial precession David Flynn presented, which
put us as entering LEO, which also seems to certainly apply. There need not be
any conflict here that I see.

------------------------------------------
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps 1f6a8Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps 1f6a8 I wanna break something down that I haven’t seen anyone really cover too deeply yet. I know the talk of all these different calendars can be nauseating at times because we are trying to figure out what calendar we are on, what day it is, when is new years, etc etc…. I know VK has talked about April 1st being new years… so has David Straight.

.And in many ways it can be considered that way because April is the first FULL month of spring and it’s weird to have a “New Year” beginning in the middle of a month.. BUT… I want you all just to take note of something interesting..
As many of you know I focus a lot on my page about Astrology in relation to the Bible. The correlations are undeniable.
We are currently exiting the Age of Pisces (ruled by Jesus) and entering the age of Aquarius.

In the Bible before the last supper Jesus (who fed all his followers with 2 fish and is represented by Pisces) is asked what will his followers do once he is gone… he instructs them to go into the village and “a Man bearing a pitcher of water will meet you, follow him into the house where he enterenth in”.
The age of Aquarius is the water bearer… it is depicted as a man holding the pitcher of water. You find houses in the zodiac.

CONTD.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gospel In The Stars A Different Look Perhaps   Gospel In The Stars  A Different Look Perhaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 pm

This is a representation of Jesus instructing his disciples to follow into the Age of Aquarius when the age of Pisces is done.

Now, why do I bring this up? The sign of Aries is recognized as the first sign of the Zodiac across every single culture. Aries is the lamb of God (Ram). It is aligned around the time of the spring equinox because that is when the light conquers darkness and the Sun (Gods Sun) resurrects itself and moves to a point in the sky where our days have more daylight then darkness (aka dark to light). 

This is why Easter is never celebrated on the same day. It is recognized on the First Sunday after the first Full moon (Pascal moon aka Passover moon) following the Spring Equinox. It is determined by the heavens. As above, so below.

TOMORROW is the New moon, and is the first day that kicks off Aries season. This represents the lamb of God and new beginnings - light over darkness- and is technically the new year of the Zodiacal calendar .

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

So I will ALSO be saying Happy New Year to you all tomorrow. Churches have scared people away from learning about the signs in the heavens… because It holds the secrets. As above/ so below. We are one with the universe.
Lamb of God/ New Year/ New Beginnings = it’s going to be Biblical.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gospel In The Stars A Different Look Perhaps
Page 1 of 1