Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q News Patriot Files

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 7:38 pm

FILE 45

RED-RED Confirmed | South Africa/WW Blackouts Coming | China to Dump US Treasury Bonds | The Storm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 7:08 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

“The idea that you are ordinary is perhaps the greatest falsehood ever perpetrated on Mankind. Your ability to receive inspired Thoughts from God, while simultaneously exercising your own individual perspective, is unique in this world.
Your Free Will to choose whether you will seek the Almighty’s Thoughts, or your own individual thoughts, before you move into action is the very essence of these things we call freedom and liberty.

Borne in you is the Soul of Creation and the hope for Humanity.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 7:38 pm

I had to use the exact full link from TS to get to the right page.  typing in Q News Patriot in the rumble search didn't work. 

1 day ago   
(6/22/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ Meri Crouley @ "Now Is The Time" Podcast

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:11 pm

2023_06_23 SGAnon with James Grundvig at Unrestricted Truths by American Media Periscope

Uploaded today 26 June. James Grundvig’s microphone is distorted for the first 90 seconds or so. Audio clears up after that.

1 hour

https://rumble.com/v2whjiy-6232023-sg-sits-down-w-james-grundvig-unrestricted-truths-by-american-media.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 6:38 pm

Irish Member of European Parliament Tells the "Real" Reason West Won't Let Russia Win in Ukraine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:49 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15h

Enjoyable discussion w/ some focused, “We The People” Patriots.
See shared post for details, and make sure to check out Rob and Barbara’s work in the description box.

(6/27/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ Barbara Guth/Rob Cunningham | What does "Quantum Exchange" Look Like

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f446  Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f446  Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f446 

Trending

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 4b8767c11140d130

Rob Cunningham | KUWL.show

[ltr]@TheRobCunningham[/ltr]

So honored and excited to announce my first in-depth discussion with @RealSGAnon & #BarbaraGuth was completed this evening. SG will publish our video file via his @truthsocial & his #QNewsPatriot Channel on @rumble, asap. It was a rich & rewarding discussion about where our world is heading, the restoration of our stolen sovereignty & how Quantum physics, DLT & purpose will manifest in an untold number of ways. Hear Barbara share her exciting, patented Venture Capital disrupting, SRTE vision!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 9:56 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Had a truly enjoyable exchange today w/ a healing-focused, "Conscious" Awakening Patriot. You can find our discussion below:
rumble.com/v2x9ul6-6302023-sg-

Additionally, I have begun collating research for File 55, and will get it in progress soon.
#WWG1WGA #Truth #DarkToLight

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2023 11:46 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·29m

Reminder:
The cyber war is real and is made harder by dishonesty. I do not post or interact with Patriots in the comment sections on the QNewsPatriot Rumble channel, at all.
The only place you can interact directly w/ me is here on this TruthSocial profile, or via email. For reference, below are the only authentic emails where the population at large can find me:
* Theqnewspatriothelp@protonmail.com
* Theqnewspatriot@protonmail.com
ANY other email address contacting you as "me", is fake.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 9:45 pm

1 month ago
SG ANON: INTERVIEW TWO: MILITARY INTERVENTION? (Freemason Code Broken - see description)
He sounds like SG to me!  Interview with Kerry Cassidy.
I wouldn't choose to listen to her, but...everything for the information.

This can e handled by just continually forwarding to when SG speaks.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 8:01 pm

While most of the world slept, the guys got together to do this early morning Intel drop. It’s not just the summer heat that’s getting hotter, Folks, politically, we are about to witness history being made! 
U.S NEWS
SG Anon: LIVE Thursday Roundtable Intel Drop With Riccardo Bosi & Guru

video at

https://bestnewshere.com/sg-anon-live-thursday-roundtable-intel-drop-with-riccardo-bosi-guru-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 8:43 pm

https://rumble.com/user/QNewsPatriot

Master Lama Dondrup Dorje Shows How to Directly Control the Human-Spirit Energy Field
under 4mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 8:45 pm

The big one is 2 posts up with the Aussies.
Radiation Generated by 2 Standard-Issue Smartphones is Enough to Heat and Pop a Bottle of Champagne

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 8:46 pm

More short ones at  https://rumble.com/user/QNewsPatriot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 5:12 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Trump is Still Your President > US Mil COG Operations Defanging NATO > Q-Proof: Allison Mack > China Officially On the Move > BRICS Preparing Symbolically to Celebrate ‘Christmas’ >>> One of the Greatest and Most Joyful Times to be Alive >>> #WWG1WGA
Russia/China Internal Ops-Action Underway | US COG Ops Sabotaging NATO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 9:42 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·12h

Correction Issued re: Durban, SA description in File 55.
Thank you to this Patriot. I did not dig on the geography and trusted the word of a family member. Apologies.

Please See below
Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 Ac10e995a35eb5dd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 5:23 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Some recent joint interviews. Excellent discussions with focused, awake Patriots.
7 hours ago
(6/27/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ 5DGramma @ “Crazy Times News”

8 hours ago
(7/5/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ Kristi @ “The Counter Narrative” on AMP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 8:56 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Opinion Mini-Thread:
Remember Patriots -> The Great Awakening is about mass_scale rejection of thought-altering programming, resulting in a Reclamation of our sovereignty, and personal freedoms.
What is programming?
Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f449A predetermined response pattern based on specific input commands.
(E.g.)
MSM: “Russia is murdering children in Ukraine! Look at these images!” …*shows vile, horrific image*
Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f446
What is happening in the human brain at this exact moment?
The instant of ‘beholding’ something?
Scenario:
The human brain (vis a vis the sensory systems) has witnessed something offensive to the idea of “Life”. In this example, the horror of mutilated children’s bodies during war, used to drive MSM narrative warfare.
The brain’s response is to shield the Host (Soul -> The REAL You) from Pain.
The scene MSM has just shown, generates intense *emotional* pain, instead of physical. But the limbic brain (Fight or Flight), doesn’t realize the event being witnessed isn’t happening real time.
So it responds as though it IS.
A flood of adrenaline, norepinephrine, cortisol, and other neurochemical Transmitters and hormones get released into the body in response. That sinking feeling, followed by a surge of energy one gets when one sees/hears something mind-bendingly awful, is the perceptive evidence of this process.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 9:18 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·35m

starts at 11 am edt

Happening in 90 minutes. Looking forward to a very enjoyable discussion w/ Ultra and Derek.
If you have questions about espionage war, or Military Procedure/Laws/Customs, this would be the place to ask them.
#WWG1WGA

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 Dfabdb754a051570

ULTRA TrumpTheDestroyer
@trumpthedestroyer

·19h

It’s long overdue. I have wanted to bring my two friends @RealSGAnon and @derekjohnson together for a long time. I am looking forward to learning a lot. Make sure you share this one out to your friends.

https://rumble.com/v30l0pa-ultra-trump-the-destroyer-show-w-derek-johnson-and-sg-anon-07.18.23.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 pm

Dr. Z

[ltr]@Zilosophy4all[/ltr]

@RealSGAnon Live on Patriots Behind The Mic tonight at 7pm ET!
We'll discuss music and a burgeoning new godly/patriotic music business , the human effects of current events, the fallacy of the anon "echo chamber" and his favorite kind of ice cream!
See you tonight!
https://rumble.com/v31gx9c-patriots-behind-the-mic-41-sg-anon-take-2.html

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 6:47 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·5h

Patriots,
Updates:
- File 56 in next 48hrs. Lots to talk about.
- In your looking and researching, make sure to watch Saudi Arabia/China in the near term future.
- Russia/Putin will attend BRICS virtually, not physically.
- India setting up bilateral agreements across the region, and Arabic-nation coalitions forming with China and Russia.
See you soon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:29 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·20m

Patriots,
We have had a rather sudden loss in our family sphere.
Please bear w/ me and any delays or mishaps for the next 7-10 days.
The news is Fake. The war is Real. And so are the losses.
Rest In Peace.
#DarktoLight #Truth #inheavenshands #WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 10:26 am

File 56
Were Human Trafficking Networks Targeted in Gansu (Who Is “Gansu Mining Barbados LTD”) > WW Alliance Roach_Cleaning Continues >
Russia/China Helping Africa Disconnect from West [DS] Nations >
Chinese Official Silently Removed (Not Seen In Weeks) >
Trump: NK in Play/“Phase 2” Is Here >
The Silent War
https://rumble.com/v32kako-trump-ww-mil-ops-phase-2-china-ds-trafficking-being-destroyed-russian-based.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 2:03 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·59m

File 57
Trump Charges Will Continue (2-Tier JusticeSystem Exposure on Display)

> Russian Spec_Ops/Nuclear Subs Deploying in Arctic Regions > NK Destabilization in the Pacific > Bank of America Seizing US Customer Bank Accounts w/ No Explanation
> McConnell and Others Being Prepped for Removal >>> Incredible #WWG1WGA >>>
https://rumble.com/v33nkly-us-mil-cog-operations-continue-russia-deploying-boomersspec-ops-in-arctic-b.html

(Please allow a moment for the File to finish encoding)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 3:30 pm

Comment on File 57 wrote:
Nice to hear you mentioning Mike Gill.

NH has so much wrong up there, is overwhelming because people don't want to learn and read. Pandora papers need to be published in the Manchester Union Leader!

Haven't heard the file yet but this was in the comments. Mike Gill... now where have we heard that name. HINT: multiple threads on this forum.

Now off to listen to this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 1:05 pm

17 hours ago
(8/7/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ Dr. Viseslav Simic (Sima) to Talk Serbian History/The Great Awakening
https://rumble.com/v35k1gs-872023-sg-sits-down-w-dr.-viseslav-simic-sima-to-talk-serbian-historythe-gr.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 8:19 am

JOIN THE INSIDERS CLUB WITH SGANON, CHARLIE WARD & DAVID MAHONEY

really good so far.  Posted 8/8

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zBH47sb5NHfV/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:18 pm

File 58

US_Mil/Trump Warned of [DS] Attack | Russian_Mil Biocontainment | Trump Indictments: WH Ops
Trump Rally 7/29 Comms&Signals > Russia Running Biocontainment Operations in UKR > War Coming to Africa Soon > US COG Forcing the [DS] Hand > Maui Disaster as Retaliatory BH_DEW Attack

The Silent War is Silent No More

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 8:41 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15m

File 59
Trump-Loyalist US Mil Operating Publicly > Plandemic #2 and Renewed Vaxxine Push Coming > Climate_Change Lockdowns/Emergency Conditions in Process > US/Europe FINSYS Collapse is Accelerating > Hussein Obama DEClas(“Best for Last”) Beginning > Trump Trials Headed to US Supreme Court (National Security, US Military, and State-Secrets Privilege”) > Buckle Up >>> #WWG1WGA >>>

https://rumble.com/v3903rj-trump-loyal-us-mil-in-hawaii-climate-lockdownsemergency-on-deck-ussc-state-.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 pm

the destroyer, SGAnon and Derek Johnson.  I try to skip to derek and SGA parts.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:09 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

File 60 next 36hrs.
Topics:
- Maui DEW attack being adjudicated silently. Overplay = IDEN Target: GOOD. Fire and Fury.
- USAR SOCOM active on the ground.
- Whispers of War in NATO nations elevating.
- DUMB destruction beneath Australia and Baja Mexico.
- 2024 Election cycle worldwide already being disrupted/stopped by WTP Militaries.
You can run, but you can no longer [HIDE].
We are coming like Thunder.
“We can hear you breathing”
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 9:18 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

Trump Trials to be Televised: Who and How They Rig Elections Soon Shown to the World > War Coming Between USA/China/Russia > War in the Pacific Shall Destroy Petrodollar > Russian_Mil Biodefense Agencies Officially Designate US Pentagon as Bioterrorism Threat to the World > Manchurian Actor "Biden" to Cancel USA 2024 Election Using Emergency Wartime Powers & Making History 

https://rumble.com/v3geer0-us-cog-ops-will-destroy-petrodollar-actor-biden-to-cancel-2024-us-election-.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 11:06 pm

This is the alexa video that the audio failed on

https://www.tiktok.com/@gagirl2668/video/7273243422763306270?lang=en

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 7:17 am

The first video included at approx 51 min ref. Sept 23, also has no sound. But it can be found at below link.

https://rumble.com/v3bcg7a-is-there-a-certain-significance-with-september-23rd.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 10:50 am

Team Work makes the Dream Work~   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f604  Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f605  Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 1f606

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 8:16 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

Some Recent Discussions
rumble.com/v3g96jy-8923-sg-sit
rumble.com/v3geh5c-962023-sg-s
rumble.com/v3eht2y-sg-joins-pa
rumble.com/v3fmrwu-82323-sg-si
rumble.com/v3g1luu-sg-sits-dow
rumble.com/v3dw3l8-8292023-sg-
rumble.com/v3g1p3i-8282023-sg-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 9:26 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·2h

Will be a good discussion about current power dynamics in the world.
11 am edt Wed.

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 Dfabdb754a051570
ULTRA TrumpTheDestroyer
@trumpthedestroyer

Huge show tomorrow and some maybe some big milestones for the show. The next show might put my show over 1 million views. I am also less than 100 followers away from 12k followers on rumble. I am very humbled and honored. We came a long way. Don’t forget to watch Part 3 with @derekjohnson and @RealSGAnon

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 2:41 pm

You know the Destroyer program had Derek but not SG/

I just listened to this one from late August.  SG comes on at 59 min mark, which is when I started
listening.  It's always good, adds new insight to what we've recently lived thru, in this case.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 3:22 pm

SGAnon File 61

Alliance Tribunals in Red Sea | NATO Prepping UKR Invasion | Prighozin Alive in Africa | DEClas

29 minutes

https://rumble.com/v3khn2p-alliance-tribunals-in-red-sea-nato-prepping-ukr-invasion-prighozin-alive-in.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 10:12 am

President Trump Sends Powerful Q-Clearance Comm on TruthSocial to [DS] Actors > Russian Military Now Cataloguing US Biolabs in Armenia > Alliances Emerging in Eurasia and the Middle East > Space Force Preparing for Expanded Operations//Anti-Sabotage Measures Taken > Hold on to Your Hat

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 11:11 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·18h

Some Recent Interviews and Discussions (More to Come to QNP Rumble in Coming Days):
- rumble.com/v3lod3v-91623-sg-si
- rumble.com/v3loo8r-92323-sg-si
- rumble.com/v3geh5c-962023-sg-s
- rumble.com/v3g96jy-8923-sg-sit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 2:20 pm

Recent Discussions:
rumble.com/v3n5t7d-1042023-sg-
rumble.com/v3n57v1-10423-sg-si.
rumble.com/v3mk4sd-private-vid
rumble.com/v3mwovd-92523-sg-si
rumble.com/v3mwc91-92923-sg-si
rumble.com/v3mst8y-10123-sg-si
rumble.com/v3loo8r-92323-sg-si

Make sure to check out the socials of anyone who resonates with you.
The Digital_Army is a Force of Nature.
The most effective, and furthest reaching weapon of war that has ever been conceived.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 3:35 pm

I'm starting on the video list. 

Sacha Stone is a new someone who is establishing endeavors by Way of the Kingdom.

Then SG gives us mil updates.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 5:11 pm

This woman has a healing studio using quantum tech.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:21 am

2023_10_09 SGAnon with Financial Whistleblower Mike Gill (part 01)

Notes wrote:
Anon Audio Chat 16

As requested by overwhelming demand from Patriots out there, Audio Chat 16 is the sixteenth of direct, fireside-style conversations hosted by SG, and intended to help empower YOU (We The People everywhere) with some of the knowledge/guidance we are all collectively seeking.

In Anon Audio Chat 16, SG Anon sits down w/ Mike Gill, a known IRS and financial whistleblower, and former candidate for New Hampshire Governor.

Viewer Note: This discussion was purposefully grounded in content that the average "Normie" or Sleeper can relate to, identify with, and reconcile, and was presented through this lens intentionally.
It is worth remembering that much of what is "At Play" in the world right now is orchestrated, forced, or otherwise part of a much larger Back-and-Forth between Good and Evil. We are ALL in Good Hands.

SGAnon on TruthSocial: @RealSGAnon
48 minutes

https://rumble.com/v3o64sk-mike-gill-test-post-1.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 5:11 pm

File 63 Below
Viewer Note: Please bear w/ me on a couple of slight misspeaks (I.e., GWB was 43rd, not 23rd, POTUS).
Viewer Note: I have been losing my voice for a few days, and was not at my “fireside chat” best. Still, the information itself I believe is worth your time.
Viewer Note: Project “Ring of Fire” (dimming of the Sun) was too verbose to put into this File. It will be discussed in File 64

#POTUS45 Comms -> MiddleEast Conflict will Expose Obama/ISIS/UniParty [DS] Warmongers in All Nations and the Truth of the Balfour Declaration > Blockade Coming to Strait of Hormuz > Israel-Gaza Conflict is First Installment of WW3 > Q2337: Israeli Intelligence “Stand Down” > Russian Military Launches 2nd Largest Offensive of Ukraine War >>> #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing >>> #WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 7:35 pm

This one from Oct 5 is very good.   It helps give order to events

SG sits down with Patriot on the Patriot Underground podcast to discuss the
Speaker Drama, FEMA Test Commentary: EAS Scenarios, Geopolitical topics, Black Swan event commentary and the road to 2024.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 7:52 pm

Updated list of interviews

Recent Discussions by Area of Interest
Financial/Metals Guidance
- rumble.com/v3geh5c-962023-sg-s
- rumble.com/v3o64sk-mike-gill-t
- rumble.com/v32z9ok-7282023-sg-

Geopolitics
- rumble.com/v3orht4-10523-sg-si
- rumble.com/v3on4d7-10623-sg-si

Quantum Healing
- rumble.com/v3nwehp-cross-post-
- rumble.com/v3o49sm-8232023-sg-
- rumble.com/v3n5t7d-1042023-sg-
- rumble.com/v3mk4sd-private-vid

Q
- rumble.com/v3oewu7-1042023-sg-
- rumble.com/v3obxmh-1032023-sg-
- rumble.com/v3n57v1-10423-sg-si

Patriot Fireside-style Talks
- rumble.com/v3pwb94-101323-sg-s
- rumble.com/v3obomb-9262023-sg-
- rumble.com/v3oaor2-92123-sg-si
- rumble.com/v3o230m-7823-sg-sit

#WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 2:45 pm

Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Patriots Announcement
In recognition of the acceleration of events around the world, I am currently ironing out details of implementing a 3rd permanent social media home for SGAnon in the digital_space. This 3rd home will be authentic and genuinely me, and will allow for faster access to TheQNewsPatriot content currently on TruthSocial and Rumble, for We-The-People world wide.
Be on the lookout in the coming days for an update on this project.
As a reminder, despite the enormous number of copycat accounts of me online (both as "SGAnon" and "QNewsPatriot"), the *only* place you can find me genuinely will CONTINUE to be TruthSocial and Rumble, until such time that an official announcement is made on this TruthSocial profile.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 4:16 pm

File 64:
POTUS45 Confirms 2024 Election Trials “Historic” > “State of Israel” Corporation Dissolution(Reversal of Balfour) at Hand > Nuclear-Detonation Scare Event Likely > Future Proves Past:

https://rumble.com/v3qtjo4-state-of-israel-dissolution-trump-2024-trials-historic-nuclear-scare-last-d.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q News Patriot Files
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next