Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History Empty
PostSubject: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/pineal-gland-our-third-eye-the-biggest-cover-up-in-human-history-2-2711642.html

Monday, July 15, 2013 12:18

Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History Google-plus-20
Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History Linked-in-logo-20
[b style="font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"]NOW!! Spy-Proof Communications is Here from Before It's News[/b]
(Before It's News)
Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History Third-eye.jpg.pagespeed._u-640x333
The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the “third eye”) is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions. Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.
The Secret : What they don’t want you to KNOW!
Every human being’s Pineal Gland or The third eye can be activated to spiritual world frequencies and enables you to have the sense of all knowing, godlike euphoria and oneness all around you. A pineal gland once tuned into to proper frequencies with help of meditation, yoga or various esoteric, occult methods, enables a person to travel into other dimensions, popularly known as astral travel or astral projection or remote viewing.
With more advance practice and ancient methods it is also possible to control the thoughts and actions of people in the physical world. Yes, it is bizarre, but the United States, former Soviet Union governments and various shadow organization have been doing this type of research for ages and have succeed far beyond our imagination.
Pineal Gland is represented in Catholicism in Rome; they depict the pineal as a pine cone in art. The ancient societies like the Egyptians and the Romans knew the benefits and exemplified this in their vast symbologies with a symbol of an eye.
Pineal Gland reference is also in back of the U.S. dollar bill with what is called the ‘all seeing eye’, which is a reference to the ability of an individual (or group of individuals) to use this gland and go to the other side (spiritual world) and possibly control the thoughts and actions of people in the physical world by knowing what they are thinking at all times in our physical world.
Various research being conducted so far confirms that there are certain periods in the night, between the hours of one and four in the morning where chemicals are released in the brain that bring about feelings of connectedness to one’s higher source.
The Conspiracy : How they are Killing your Pineal Gland
In the late 90?s, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke carries out the first study the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride. The pineal gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body, even bones.
Pineal gland is like a magnet to sodium fluoride. This calcifies the gland and makes it no longer effective in balancing the entire hormonal processes through the body.
MORE>>
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:42 pm

This is very interesting. How can we activate our pineal gland without getting into trouble though? I would find this tempting but think it best to stay in The Word and prayer for my spiritual awareness. I believe though, that they are dumbing down the general populace.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

If I understand correctly fluoride causes crystals to form and harden in the pineal gland. Lots on the web about it. Most sites are new age in perspective so discern.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland‎ wrote:
Calcium, phosphorus and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging meaning that as the brain ages more deposits collect.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 am

archangel888 wrote:
This is very interesting. How can we activate our pineal gland without getting into trouble though? I would find this tempting but think it best to stay in The Word and prayer for my spiritual awareness. I believe though, that they are dumbing down the general populace.

Oh, I know how but I'm not going to share it.  But I'm not going to share it.  I turned my back on it and vowed never to do it again and never to teach it to anyone.  I destroyed all my notes as well.  The only record left of it is in my mind.

I barely have access to the information the world knows when I started until I quit.  There was still no Internet, at least in this country of ours, at that time.  So most of the methods, I developed on my own or rather, I discovered.  I even have to think of new words.  For example, what people call today "remote viewing", I called it something else back in the 90s, when I was still into it.

Humanity is a powerful being.  When you cross to the other side you'll know everything.  But everytime you cross back or return back, you'll forget most of it.

You will also be able to unlock and tap on the "powers" that's coming from the spiritual realm.  What we are taught that the Devil gives power to his followers is actually half truth only.  The other truth is that the power comes not from the Devil - he will never ever share his power, not even a portion of it, to human beings! - he was only giving us the ability to tap on the spiritual realm, no more than that.

And that is one reason why I do not want to share it to anyone after I got out of it.  That power will eat you alive.  That power will control you.  That power will pull you away from God.  Yes, you can use it against the Devil, he will even hate you for it.  But it doesn't mean you will be with God in the end.

Remember those people who were separated from the flock and God told them He doesn't know them and so they will go and burn in hell?  These group of people told God that they did things for Him.  Performed miracles and power FOR Him.  Did good things FOR Him and against the devil.  But Jesus said the same thing, He doesn't know them.  You more likely will end up that way.

You can command people.
You can "inception" people.
You can read people's mind.
You can communicate with them - even if they don't know how, they'll hear you and be able to reply back.  It only takes one to initiate communication - to "open the line".
You can see the different possibilities that may (or may not) happen - which is a pain - I almost had a mental breakdown with this.
You can raise people's hands.
You can make people walk against their will.
You can spread ideas to the whole world and they'll think they thought of it and it was unique.

You have no idea what it is like.  But I turned my back on it, repented, and vowed never again.

That's why when they say "awakening" or "enlightenment" or "transformation", I know what they are trying to do.  Been there, done that.  My method was better than theirs - and my method wasn't even my own in the first place - I learned it from someone else, I only refined it so it works more effectively and faster.

I've been saying it for a long time.  What people call the "third eye" is actually our spiritual eyes.  We do not need to do it ourselves.  God will do it for us.

By trying to get to cross to the other side so we can bring the other side here on the physical realm, we are telling God that we do not need Him.  Exactly what Nimrod and the people of Tower of Babel wants to achieve but failed.

The Devil will tell us that God is selfish, that He doesn't want us to be "enlightened".  The truth is, God wants us to be enlightened but not the "human" way and not the "Devil" way but by God's way.

Consider it a school.  If we do it on our own, without the guidance of God, we will only destroy ourselves.  Because apart from Him, we can do nothing.  And this is what the Devil wants.  For us to get enlightened, to what?  That we can do things on our own, without God.

In the end, we will all go to hell because there is no middle ground in this war.  And the victor has already been decided long before the war even started.  So stick to the Word of God.  Don't bother what's on the other side.  You will only put your salvation at a huge risk, like 99% risk.  The other side can wait.  It is better to get there with God on our side, guiding us, than doing it on our own with no one to protect us from the wolves waiting to devour and tear us apart.  The Devil and his demons hates us, and he is waiting on the other side always.

It's like walking in public carrying huge sum of money without bodyguards with you.  The spiritual realm is a place we have no knowledge of.  Jesus is our protector, our shield.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am

The Pineal Gland resonates to the frequency of the B tone, musically. It emits a violet or white color (frequency) and thus is stimulated by these colors or frequencies.

That may be what they (MIB)? was doing to me with the odd sounding phone calls and flashing white light in my window that left a 3"inch circle in the window screen? Had problems solving problems ever since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 am

So about a month ago I had a hard time sleeping. Couldn't doze off for the life of me. All of a sudden in the wee hours of the morning I felt and heard a zzzppp in my brain. Strangest sensation ever. Then I heard the audible words "sequence" in my ear. Don't know what that was about but it must've affected my husband too because at the same time I felt and heard the zzzppp his whole body twitched. Felt like an electric shock. (having never had an electrical shock, i wouldn't know, but seems close.)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Hearing Voices

One early summer Saturday in 1973, I was sitting on my parents’ couch in our living room.  The couch faced a wall of windows that looked out onto the Colorado front range past Tabletop Mountain near Golden, Colorado.  The sky was so clear and blue I could almost see stars, but the sun burst into the room from the windows behind me, and beckoned me outside.  It was a perfect day for bike riding.  I ached to go outside, but there was a glitch.  I had a weekly chore to do. 
            Like many other families, we had a parade of pets: dogs, cats, ferrets, mice, hedgehogs… the rule was the critter had to have four feet and fur (although we later made exceptions for a gecko and cockatiels).  At that point in time, I had a pet gerbil.  When I got my little gerbil, the lady at the pet store told me that it would probably only live about a year; well, we were going on three years.  I named him George (after George Harrison), but later found out he was a she, so she became Georgia.  I loved this little animal.  I would hold her and she would snuggle into my hand.  Her fur was glossy and her eyes bright; she never tried to run away and seemed happy with the cage my mom and I had made for her. 
            That was the chore.  I had to clean the cage.  And I did every week faithfully, but I was (and still am) a born procrastinator, so I was sitting on the couch, looking out the window, and trying to convince myself to go do what I needed to do.
            As I was mulling over whether to get up right then or wait five more minutes, a voice came into my head.  It was as if someone was standing behind and to the right of me, but that was impossible because the couch sat in a corner against the wall.  I “heard” the voice; sound waves struck my eardrum on my right side, but I doubt it was truly audible. 
            The voice asked me in a calm fashion, like a teacher would have, if someone in my family had to die, who would it be?  I didn’t recoil at the question, but grasped onto it as a means of stalling – I liked philosophical questions, even at such a young age (I was still in grade school).  I went down the line: my gramma, my dad, my mom…  I paused at Mom.  She and I were already fighting with each other, and it would take us another 30 years to make peace.  Thoughts started coming into my mind, dark thoughts, but another voice, a strong inner voice that wasn’t me, but had become a part of me the moment I had accepted Jesus as my Savior when I was seven years old, very firmly said, “LEAVE IT ALONE!”  I immediately let the thoughts go and continued down the line.  My sister, my brother, the dog (who had grown up with my brother), and then Georgia: I thought, well, if someone did have to die, I guess it would have to be her.  I felt a wisp of sadness that spurred me to get up off the couch and go downstairs.
            Georgia’s cage was made of two metal milk cages wired together.  For the very first and last time, as I was lifting it, the cage slipped out of my hand and landed squarely on her back.  She died within a minute.
            I was devastated, and forty some years later, what happened is still seared into my memory and I tremble at how close I came to giving something very evil permission to kill my mother.
            This wasn’t the first time someone in my family had “heard” voices.  My mom used to have visions of sorts while doing the dishes and looking out the window over the sink: an image of the dog dead (who was so loved she had a portrait painted of him – not of us, mind you – but the dog), or the dishwasher blowing up.  She would choose the dishwasher, and before the day would be over flames and smoke would be pouring out of the kitchen.
            We were all Christians, and we never played with Ouija boards, dabbled in the occult or had anything to do with the New Age.  These things kept happening, though, until we finally learned that we don’t have to make those loaded choices, but can rebuke the whole idea in the name of Jesus.
            I had packed those memories away until I watched a recent video.  Most of the people to whom I tried to tell these things thought me crazy.  Hearing voices from people who aren’t there is never a good thing. 
            In this video, the producers of the television series Paranormal State had put up a billboard that uses ultrasonic waves to broadcast a message to passersby.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7jomMw8px8
            This is what I experienced so many years ago, and that begs the question: was it demonic, or was it technology? 
            We lived not far from the Federal Center: a large underground complex that has been drastically expanded in the last decade.  Did someone drive through my neighborhood in a van and blast this question?  Was someone monitoring the possible outcome?  It’s possible, but improbable.  The only way they could have seen the outcome is if someone were watching as a wretched little girl dug a hole in the backyard and buried a shoebox.  No, what happened to us was demonic.
            However, someone has weaponized this demonic tactic as a tool of psychological warfare, according to the Project Blue Beam Documentary.  LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) has been deployed to Iraq.  It is basically a targeted beam of sound that can be used to communicate with a chosen individual by putting “voices in his head.”  Crews aboard American destroyers have used it to send messages to fishing vessels via an interpreter.
“It was noted that the guy on the receiving end was sometimes terrified, even when he realized it was that large American destroyer that was talking to him.  This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOIJRUtzWg
I found more strange evidence: like my mom’s “visions” outside the kitchen window, “legendary cities” are showing up in China in places where the local people know there are no cities, structures or trees.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/06/27/lost-civilization-appears-above-chinese-river/?test=faces
            In this example, someone seemingly projected these images onto the canvas of moisture in the air from recent rain and humidity.  But, why?
            Now, let’s put these two pieces together: voices and visions of things that aren’t there.  In December of 2007 former CIA operative John Kiriakou came forward and admitted that waterboarding is torture and should be discontinued. 
            This occurred in the wake of the destruction of many interrogation tapes, including the interrogation and torture of a man named Abu Zabayda, a terror suspect who gave up information concerning the whereabouts of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the supposed architect of the 9/11 attacks.  The CNN report says that during his waterboarding, Zabayda had a “divine revelation” after he had been “wholly uncooperative” for many weeks. 
http://articles.cnn.com/2007-12-11/politics/agent.tapes_1_waterboarding-cia-director-michael-hayden-cia-agent?_s=PM:POLITICS
            However, in a live interview, Kiriakou tells a slightly different story.  He said that the night after Zabayda was waterboarded, Allah visited him in his cell and told him to cooperate.  It wasn’t the waterboarding that broke him, but a vision of Allah. 
            Could this have been some sort of psychological operation to fool Zabayda into cooperating?  The torture, if it indeed happened, did not break the man – the vision did.  Kiriakou went on to say in the interview that after that night, Zabayda answered every question.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=3978231&page=1
            Could the apparatus of projecting images and sound have been combined in so convincing a manner as to sway this Al Qaeda operative into betraying his comrades and cooperating with the CIA?  Did agents of our government manipulate technology in order to masquerade as deity? 
            What does this mean for the people of this world? 
            In Matthew 24:3-5, Jesus said:
As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?"
And Jesus answered them, "See that no one leads you astray.
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray.

And, in verses 23-6:
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand.
So, if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

I always imagined that this verse referred to people like Lord Rael who believes himself to be Christ.  But, there may be much more to this.  What if governments around the world use this technology to influence their people: to awe them into submission with these tricks?  Satellites around the globe could be used to broadcast both images and sound, and when activated, the god of each culture could appear to the people who worship it.
            Barium, aluminum and quartz are highly reflective and they are a major component of chemtrails.  Could this be the primary reason for the lacework of dust that’s continually laid down in our skies?
http://www.rense.com/general20/cc.htm
            Now, more than ever before, the people who love and follow Jesus must take every thought captive:
 2 Corinthians 10:5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
          If a young girl had done that many years ago, and refused to accept a manipulative choice, she would never have lived through the horror of being used to a destructive end. 
And my mom wouldn’t have gone through as many dishwashers.  The dog lived for 20 years.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 pm

wow! again, very interesting. I wouldn't touch it though. I know to tamper with that is dangerous. If you are familiar with Russ Dizdar's work, he used to be into this. He would travel into the "ether". Now he has a deliverance ministry. If I get any revelations, or visions, or travels, I want them from The Holy Spirit, no other. Tell me, when you came out of this, (laibcoms);  were you attacked? You must have been, but now you have the Lord on your side. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History   Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest Cover-up in Human History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1