Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken Griffin Citadel files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ken Griffin Citadel files Empty
PostSubject: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:04 pm

[ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·22h

Ken Griffin Citadel files for a exemption from following the rules of the Investment Company Act of 1940 & somehow every year it's instantly granted
They are exempt from all rules except for SEC. 9, and SEC 36-53. Interesting that SEC 34 covers destruction & falsification of documents
An exemption that allows Citadel to "willfully destroy, mutilate, alter..." or " omit to state therein any fact necessary in order to prevent the statements made therein
AKA they can legally destroy evidence

Ken Griffin Citadel files 03d4fd2a6caedf3e
Ken Griffin Citadel files 4e315ecedc617b53

Ken Griffin Citadel files 6a8009af9c7d6bee

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:07 pm

[ltr]KnightsofStJoan[/ltr]
·4h

Replying to [ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]

Ken just dropped $20 million donation to a Florida college. I wonder what he wants in return.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:21 pm

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·1d

It’s a big club and you ain’t in it
The United States Stock Market is organized crime #RICO #CitadelScandal
What do you think about this @SpeakerMcCarthy? The people looking the other way as Ken Griffin robs the world with no locate counterfeit shares also help him launder over $300 billion of that stolen money into the Cayman Islands to avoid taxes? This something to look at?Or is it a “nothing to see here” because he’s the GOP’s MEGADONOR? Ken Griffin is the GOP’s George Soros

Ken Griffin Citadel files Ca55048cb885a8f5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 pm

·1d

We had over 100,000 signatures back in the day but it’s nice to see another mass push going around, what do you guys think about this @SpeakerMcCarthy @RepMattGaetz @MTG @RepPaulGosar @repandybiggsaz @repgregsteube @RepLeeZeldin @RepClayHiggins?
Ken Griffin remains the GOP MEGADONOR stealing BILLIONS from hard working Americans w/ payment for order flow/ off exchange/ dark pool/ naked shorting/ algo trading fraud.
Jon Stewart calls for Citadel to be thrown out of the market & so do all of us.

Ken Griffin Citadel files 7c750324c4f621e3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:56 pm

[ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·1d

Just a reminder we’ve paid money out of our own pockets for planes to fly banners in the sky and mobile advertising trucks to circle SEC meetings, be at the Macys Day Parade 2 years in a row, as well as drive around many other times on random days to raise awareness about Ken Griffin’s #CitadelScandal & how he’s STOLEN BILLIONS from us with market manipulation
But the GOP JUST KEEPS TAKING HIS STOLEN MONEY & DOES NOTHING Ken Griffin Citadel files 1f6a8 Any comment @SpeakerMcCarthy? Any comment on Ken Griffin Congress?

Ken Griffin Citadel files 5704378320e1a1f0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 5:01 pm

·2d

People are down BILLIONS over this scandal, I’m personally down well over 6 figures over this FRAUD that Ken Griffin pulled
Should BILLIONAIRES like Ken Griffen be allowed to manipulate the Stock Market, steal BILLIONS from every day people and then pay off Republicans Congress Government Officials to get away with it?
Our good ol’ boy Ken Griffin is the GOP MEGADONOR after all, right @SpeakerMcCarthy? Any comment @SpeakerMcCarthy?

Ken Griffin Citadel files 961fe770ff44a0c3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Griffin Citadel files   Ken Griffin Citadel files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Griffin Citadel files
Page 1 of 1