Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition to remove the following colours…

Go down 
+2
r3m0
laibcoms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

Petition to remove the following colours… Empty
PostSubject: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 am

I am petitioning to remove the colours "Blue" and "Dark Blue" from the title drop-down list and RTE.  It is so hard to read with the background that we have.

Here are some screenshots.
Petition to remove the following colours… 2hnp69u
Petition to remove the following colours… 14j83z5
Petition to remove the following colours… Wi20co

Thank you very much.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 am

i'll second that

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Petition to remove the following colours… 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 am

me three

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Shake

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:45 am

I was thinking the same thing! I really appreciate the content that is posted, but it is just too hard to read. happy dance
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 am

I will see what I can do. I removed it from the css but it's still there..... I have to go to work in 30 so, I will have to work on it this weekend. I'll post a request to the forumotion peeps and see if it's possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 am

Why are you guys discriminating against the blues?????

LOL Kidding its tough to read.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 am

No worries Delfi.  It's not a priority or anything, life first.  But at least it's here, I keep on forgetting to post about it.

But quietobserver, it's the age of pink!  Pink is the new blue!

Actually, the other way around is to change our background.  But, I like our current design so I'd rather let go of blue and dark blue.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:44 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Why are you guys discriminating against the blues?????

LOL Kidding its tough to read.

Good one. Very Happy  It's funny I've had such a time reading the dark blue but never thought of mentioning it.  But yeah it's certainly no emergency Delfi!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove the following colours…   Petition to remove the following colours… I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to remove the following colours…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: