Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TUCKER CARLSON

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:24 pm

No voice over here.  Tucker says he'll be on right after the State of the Union tomorrow nite

and he also said:

"Joe Biden may or may not technically still be alive, expert opinions differ on that."

Remember when President Trump kept saying Joe Biden's shot? Weird stuff.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 4:38 pm

https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1765432329311256887?s=46

Worth a look-see. Can't wait for Tucker to unleash on oatmeal for brains, Biden.  cheers

BTW, who else plans to NOT watch the potatus SOTU speech tomorrow?

TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 Sotu_t10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 5:14 pm

cheers
I purposely aim not to do things that knowingly make me sick.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

Tucker Carlson on X - Live Response to the State of the Union (Alex Jones)

I posted the first 10 minutes of this on 06 March (above) and now the entire thing is available to watch, and, it's definitely worth hearing the entire thing. Victor Davis Hanson joined Tucker for about 10 minutes however the Alex Jones part for the bulk and remainder of the time is the best of the best part.

Victor Davis Hanson is an American classicist, military historian, and conservative political commentator. We all know, or should know,  Wink  who Tucker and Alex Jones are.  

1 hour 13 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uFwy0zxr6Wh1/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:28 pm

Part of the coming new world

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:52 pm

[ltr]Crowd ROARS as Tucker Carlson STORMS Stage at Kid Rock Concert, Grabs Mic for a LEGENDARY Speech [/ltr]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Lhty0ys_o&t=1s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 10:02 pm

Link to video of Tucker: 
https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1778255689913110901

MJTruth:
I finally got around to watching this episode by Tucker Carlson… and WOW

They are scratching at the surface of the Rothschild Balfour Declaration..

Judging by the response of popular pro-Israel accounts are having, it appears Tucker struck a BIG nerve by talking to a Bethlehem Christian Pastor and calling out ISRAEL over for their hatred, treatment, and genocide of Christians.

“So called Christians” in The US Congress have not been helpful and continues to fund Israel despite the persecution of Christians…

I wonder why?
TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f92bTUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f92bTUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f92b What is AIPAC…?

It appears Christians are not welcome in Israel…

Evangelism is illegal in Israel… if you’re a Jewish person and you convert to Christianity, you go through many legal challenges.

Evangelical Christianity is not recognized as a denomination in the state of Israel.

Israelis who convert to Christianity have fewer rights.

The Bethlehem pastor called out Israel committing genocide and loses all credibility being the “Gods Chosen People”

Tuckers most DATSING statement that appears to have pissed off Zionists is when he challenged Mike Johnson’s support of Israel for “Theological reasons”….

Because Scripture says Christians have a moral duty to support Israel… The problem is, he argues, Scripture does not tell us to support the MODERN SECULAR GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL….

BAM!
TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f525TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f525TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f525

The Israel of the Bible was a faith community in a covenant relationship with God. That was given the laws and asked to be a light to the nations.

The problem is the Modern Secular state of Israel was birthed in the 20th century… not the same.
TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f447TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f447TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f447

TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 1f534 ENTER The Balfour Declaration

Jacob Rothschild - Ancestor’s Helped Create Israel Forcing the British Government to Sign the Balfour Declaration in 1917

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1778255689913110901

The Balfour Declaration

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 6:06 am

Aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTU5LA_kw8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 5:37 pm

Tucker Carlson

TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 QpPX7owf_bigger

@TuckerCarlson
·
Apr 24

Ep. 98 There is systemic racism in the United States, against whites. Everyone knows it. Nobody says it. How come?

vid: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1783254594480730380

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am

This is the interview with Capitol Police Chief that never aired on FOX.  
Instead, they fired Tucker.

Apologies if we already have it.  Good move if you haven't seen it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/chilling-final-monologue-tucker-carlson-prepared-fox-news-released-first-time/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

or

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1689783814594174976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1689783814594174976%7Ctwgr%5E0e0ec17b88a49c41a33ad97bc254ba23cc0c031d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.westernjournal.com%2Fchilling-final-monologue-tucker-carlson-prepared-fox-news-released-first-time%2F

This really should move some people's needle.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 9:29 pm

TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 ZDPWDfHU_normalMJTruthUltra

@MJTruthUltra
2h

TUCKER CARLSON INTERVIEW

By design…
Virtually Everything You Find in a Grocery Store is at Best Unhealthy, At Worst Literal Poison

For Example— Seed Oils:
“Most people in America now for cooking use Seed Oils, Canola Oil…

Canola oil was literally invented as a lubricant for machines.

vid:  https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1786534834761838968

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER CARLSON   TUCKER CARLSON - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUCKER CARLSON
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3