Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA Empty
PostSubject: LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA   LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 6:20 pm

POTUS ON AT 17 MINS.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA   LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 8:49 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·5h

"We will turn our country around, we will Make America Great Again" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023

"Our country is being destroyed by probably very sick, very evil people" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023

"These people are either very evil, or very; the one thing nobody can explain is why they do it" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023

"Either they have no common sense, or they're truly evil people" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023

"We will drive out the globalists, we will throw off the sick political class in our government, and we will drain the swamp once and for All.

"We will expel the war mongers from our government" - President 45

"We will soon no longer be the world standard(currency) if we keep going at the rate we're going"

"And they cheat like nobody has ever cheated before, but until then, Republicans must compete by using every lawful means to win, and you MUST register Republican"

"I will move Heaven and Earth to do something that if it's not done, we will soon not have a country, to protect our Elections. Because our Elections are in bad shape"

"I will move Heaven and Earth to do something that if it's not done, we will soon not have a country, to protect our Elections. Because our Elections are in bad shape"

"He(Schiff) knew it was a phony charge. It was created by Crooked Hillary Clinton, who's now Beautiful Hillary"

"When I return to Office, the travel ban is coming back and even bigger than before; stronger than before. I will also order our government to DENY ENTRY from all Communists and Marxists around the world"

"I'm the only candidate who can make this promise to you - I will prevent WW3, and that's where you're headed. You're headed to WW3"

"I will totally obliterate the Deep_State. We will get rid of it. Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, after I win the Presidency, I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled"

"51 years they tried to do that, and I got it done. I fully rebuilt the US military, created Space Force, defeated 100% of ISIS, and brought our troops back home. I was the first President in decades who didn't start a war - but all of that was just the beginning"

"What you have now is an ability to negotiate something, where before you had no power" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023
"This was a great victory for humanity" - President 45, IA Rally, 7/7/2023
-> It had to be done this way <-

"It's a hundred times bigger than Watergate"(Referencing Biden Crime Family scandals)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

LIVE: President Trump in Council Bluffs, IA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: