Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind

Go down 
+2
r3m0
scottr99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind Empty
PostSubject: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 am

i only got 1:47 in and had to quit. this is a sick man.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 am

I was wondering where that tablecloth had gotten to. More from the religion of tolerance and civility applauding pharaoh for sodomizing jewish slaves.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:38 am

r3m0 wrote:
i only got 1:47 in and had to quit. this is a sick man.

Sick indeed. It appears that the wacky "religion of peace" hates their own (Shiites) almost as much as the Jews.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

Isn't this so sad, in our eyes he is sick but in his own perverted belief he thinks he is righteous in the eyes of (his) god. As the Bible says 'Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof' Just think of the number of people he is influencing by this kind of hate preaching and other mullahs just like him, no wonder the middle east is in the turmoil and state it is in. I an just back from Turkey after having spent an extended holiday there and had the opportunity to give an 'Injil' New Testament to a lovely Turkish couple with  whom we have made friends with, she cannot speak English but her partner can, and I had a great time sharing with them as they asked me about the beliefs of Christianity. Her partner told me that she prays every morning and evening and is a very devout woman but through his interpretation to me she said that she feels that she cannot get close to 'Allah' as He seems so distant and unapproachable to her.  I had a great time answering their questions and telling them about the love of Jesus. if you feel led to pray for them it would be wonderful as I am praying that the Lord would send them a dream to reveal himself to them as he has done with  so many muslim people who are searching for him.
I had prayed before I left Ireland that He would put someone across my path who was genuinely searching to find Him and this happened.  They are called Sheriban and Ziki, I hope to see them again in September
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 am

We are 'willing to die' for democracy, senior Muslim Brotherhood official says

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/19/19554486-we-are-willing-to-die-for-democracy-senior-muslim-brotherhood-official-says?lite

I don't like the sound of this. Sounds too much like an obummer talking point intent on justifying American intervention. After the 'election' the musloid bloodyhood pulled a classic bait & switch and reverted to a dictatorship after being democratically elected based on a platform of lies they immediately abandoned after the votes were counted. (sound familiar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Stuck needle in a broken record.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind   If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you can stomach it, listen to this twisted mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: