Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROOFS OF TREASON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:20 pm

I'm stunned this isn't going viral, let's give it another go. Watch those videos linked below and spread the truth, PROVEN FACTS Clinton, Biden & Obama had Seal Team Six MURDERED to keep what they knew quiet! And they arranged the Benghazi attack, they wanted everyone there dead! CIA owned Stinger missiles, sales made by Hillary! And so much more! TREASON!
PROOFS OF TREASON 226f8400fc6d6d53
PROOFS OF TREASON C2862cb5131c7422
contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:21 pm

PROOFS OF TREASON A2a3f446a6dafded
PROOFS OF TREASON 5d51d62e06994ec3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:24 pm

https://rumble.com/vat5xf-banned-viral-video-gary-franchi-interviews-anna-khait.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:24 pm

https://rumble.com/vat5zn-banned-viral-video-gary-goes-through-parrots-evidence.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:26 pm

https://rumble.com/vaqjin-benghazi-betrayal-charles-woods-and-nick-noe-at-amp-fest.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROOFS OF TREASON Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOFS OF TREASON   PROOFS OF TREASON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROOFS OF TREASON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: