Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 Empty
PostSubject: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 12:38 pm

Uncle Cliffy has been busy with interviews lately. Nice to see. Enjoy this one recorded two days ago. I haven't watched yet however reading the comments and skipping around in the video myself it appears this interview follows closely with the Dick Allgire interview posted here a few days ago. Clif's whiteboard sees some heavy action in the first half of this video too.

54 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6pSI6PkQPGoJ/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 1:13 pm

Missed including the show notes. Drrrr!!!  frustration   See below.

Show Notes wrote:
In this interview with Nino, Clif introduces his idea that there is an attack in the works that will have up to 13 times the emotional impact of 9/11!

• 04:30 Dick Allgire’s remote viewing group is being blasted by an event so big that they see other target events; Clif’s data indicates this event is 3-13 times more emotive than 9/11
  • 07:00 Purpose of 9/11 was to disappear the Deep State financials and to usher in the Patriot Act; Event needed to cover the real reason for hyperinflation
  • 12:00 Khazarian Mafia activated minions of witches and the like before 9/11
  • 14:03 Nuclear may not be possible; Juan O Savin’s Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0; 3 types of DEW: 1) Sonic 2) Lasers 3) High-powered microwaves; Cheyenne Mountain or Denver Airport
  • 22:55 April 3rd; Less light during winter affects us light creatures
  • 28:35 Propogandized as a meteor or other dramatic natural “Act of God” event
  • 30:30 Pre-knowledge of the event may stop it
  • 36:45 Moment of shift from heated language to a fight; Lynch mobs
  • 39:05 1% of population is psychopath; 3% are sociopaths; Those in control hate not being in control
  • 44:45 Can we prevent this event?; Remote viewers saw the Lahaina event a year ahead
  • 48:00 Clif’s dive into the Elohim mind-to-machine concept; Tower of Babel and confounding of the language
  • 51:35 We’re winning on lots of little fronts; Transgender doctors are running scared of retribution

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:26 pm

I'm part way thru this one and want to hear his remote viewing buddy.

He was talking about what was on Maui (while talking about Cheyenne Mtn) and I heard too
that what is underground on Maui is blow your mind insane. I think that was a mil reference.

And I lost track of the post and haven't seen anything more about it. bummer.

I have heard 'millions die', which is a comparative reference to Revelation, but that's world wide and
so far Clif is talking US only. 

More in a bit.
----------------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:42 pm

A minute later, I'm back. Juan O'Savin said April.  Clif says March.

I recall the 2nd total eclipse they showed us a long time ago. (Best's Iron Mountain reveal)
It's not 4-4-24.
It's 4-8-24.  
THE SUN GOING DARK !  Bible. That signifies the time of the country divided
in two, I think.  
And may well be the 2nd Madrid eq!  (everything happens twice)

Clif did say the remote viewers he's working with tend to see a year out,
but they don't know that as they view.  That's what history shows.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:10 pm

Dove wrote:
A minute later, I'm back. Juan O'Savin said April.  Clif says March.

Clif has been saying April too in many of his podcasts. He's been looking towards April 4th. March just may be a ramp up toward the full Monte in April. That's the way I took it.

I've seen some of those same underground under Maui tunnels mentioned too. If I run across 'em again I'll let everyone know.

Clif's interview with remote viewer Dick Allgire is a real ball buster. I posted it here yesterday. Lots more on that one if you haven't heard it yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4   2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2023_09_15 Clif High & Nino Rodriguez Interview #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: