Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some good news

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some good news Empty
PostSubject: Some good news   Some good news I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 pm

From the Family Foundation of Kentucky

RELIGIOUS FREEDOM VICTORY!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

Hobby Lobby, the national craft store retailer, has won an injunction to stop the enforcement of the HHS mandate, which required them to pay for birth control and drugs that may cause abortion. The victory allows Hobby Lobby not to have to pay any fines while the lawsuit continues (fines were estimated at $1.3 million each day).

“The tide has turned against the HHS mandate,” said Kyle Duncan, General Counsel with the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, and lead attorney for Hobby Lobby. “This is a major victory for not only Hobby Lobby, but the religious liberty of all for-profit businesses.”  There are currently 63 separate lawsuits challenging the HHS mandate. LET US PRAY . . .

Father, we pray for Hobby Lobby and others like them as they fight for religious freedom. We pray that the rights of Christians to practice their faith in business not be trampled upon. In the Name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news   Some good news I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

This IS good news.  I admire the believer-fortitude of Hobby Lobby!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

Some good news
Page 1 of 1