Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW Empty
PostSubject: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 12:14 pm

(mmm: Brenton Woods is in NH also)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:24 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·6h

[ltr]"All of the things that you want, are gonna' be done. I am a conservative person, but more than that, I'm a person of common sense. Common sense is so important. And what we would love you to do is get out and join the campaign."[/ltr]

- POTUS45, Wolfeboro NH, 10/9/2023

"I cannot get a fair trial in Washington DC, because I called for a federal takeover of the city"

POTUS45 has just stated in NH that the problems in the world are being caused by Barack HUSSEIN Obama, and stated the full name twice for emphasis.

Trump is reading the Poem "The Snake", referencing the concept of borders, and said it now describes Israel as well.

"We will terminate the Department of Education, fast; almost the first thing we're gonna' do"

POTUS45 just talked about drug overdose death rates in NH, USA, and then said "We will defeat the cartels", and did not identify geographically which 'cartels' he was referring to.
POTUS is continuing to focus on the drugs in the USA, speaking specifically of NH, and Blue Ribbon Committees.
He then went on to state that when a drug dealer is caught, including smugglers and human traffickers, the only way you're gonna' stop it is the death penalty.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW   POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS LIVE IN NH NOW
Page 1 of 1