Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. Empty
PostSubject: The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.   The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 6:36 am

Y'all know that I seldom post topic titles in RED but this could be an important posted  message from X (twatter).

BE ADVISED: The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. That’s tomorrow.

If you live in a major city in America or Europe, I’d recommend avoiding crowded/highly public places on Friday. Please stay aware and be safe.

Screenshot below of the link to see specifics of the threat.....

https://twitter.com/BrotherRasheed/status/1711933917098316276

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. Khalid10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.   The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 7:51 am

It’s worth watching. I don't follow and/or watch much from Tim Pool but this one was worth my attention.

11 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vSR8FfzzU3w/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.   The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 10:38 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12621915/khaled-meshaal-hamas-friday-13th-day-jihad.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.   The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th.
Page 1 of 1