Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here Comes the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 9:35 am

Suspicious Observers put up one and linked to 2 others yesterday.

the 'map' posted in Daily last nite shows Great Solar Flash happening 2023/24

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Great_Awakening_Map_.jpg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 9:39 am

Posted 6 months ago:
When All The Evidence Tells The Same Story, There Are Only So Many Coincidences You Can Ignore

Earth Disaster is Coming | ALL The Evidence

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 8:20 pm

Oh wow.  I thought this thread was only a few days old, not 18 days ago!

So we have the micronova vid.  Here are some others he's put up.

comments:
me first.  that was pleasant.  NOT!!!!
----
anon:  Correction: in a grid-down situation, there is no such thing as "expiration date" on stored foods. It is either still edible, or it is not. A date on a can or box is irrelevant.
----
anon:@RavensEdge23  2 weeks ago
As a person with a titanium neck and knee, I can tell you with 100% certainty, that the energies coming into Earth are getting stronger and stronger. The vibration is very uncomfortable, but my natural medicines are allowing me to keep functioning. More migraines, that is for sure!

2 weeks ago Just don't see how anyone can think they can prep for something on this scale as an individual family, and not as whole communities of dozens to hundreds of people. Private property will stop mattering in about thirty seconds.

@maz3563  2 weeks ago
For the life of me, who, in his right mind, would like to survive the coming catastrophe?
No, thanks, I’ll go to the beach and calmly wait for the wave.
I KNOW Who is sending it, and WHY it’s happening…
NOT one bit of fear or concern…

---

@calvinmaestro3400  2 weeks ago

If I had to store just one vitamin, it would be vitamin C.
---

@TheGoldeyFamily  2 weeks ago

The main question is, how long do we have when we get the sign that the sun is beginning the micro nova???

@gsdalpha1358 2 weeks ago
When it goes dark, there's an estimated 3 days before boom.

@michaelgusovsky  2 weeks ago

what sign do you expect to get?

if ben is right, emp or carrington event will take out all electronics and communications a while before the micro nova.

-----
This vid was put up 2 weeks ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 9:50 pm

This vid was put up a year ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 10:12 pm

[ltr]Magnetic Pole Shift | How Much Time Do We Have?[/ltr]
Put out 7 mos. ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8f2jrvyOOY

expected 2030's to 2040's.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 1:46 pm

I've lost all concept of time, but remember maybe about 2015 or so when the sun started
noticeably shifting from yellow to white?

And how it burned and prickled your skin really quickly with any exposure at all?

And how the magnetosphere just went hooey-all twisted and tangled?

Those things seemed worse than now.

Is April 8th, 2024 total solar eclipse the fulfillment of 'the sun was darkened and the moon gave off no light?"  Are we back in the 'doom saddle' again?   Here Comes the Sun 1f60e 
---------
But anyway, here's another source of information.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 2:00 pm

Here's yesterday's (Dec. 3rd) from Stefan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 1:25 pm

https://solarkillshot.org/

We just had the 'Red Sky' (not in the US)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 7:54 pm

TODAY'S LINKS:
Geomagnetic Reversals in Genesis Flood:
https://digitalcommons.cedarville.edu...
Space Weather and Biology:
https://jsst.ias.ir/article_172420_a6...
Electrogravity:
https://wiki.lpnu.ua/wiki/images/a/a0...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:19 am

At least this is 'trackable', 'documented' doom.  Wink

POSTED 9 MONTHS AGO

The Sun Almost Ended Civilization 30 Hours Ago | Live Q and A

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:25 am

Another from 4 years ago

PLASMA COSMOLOGY [Full Infomentary]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 9:57 pm

.12 days ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 8:29 am

A layman's explanation of solar storms and consequences

Link:

A large solar storm could knock out the power grid and the internet – an electrical engineer explains how (msn.com)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:14 pm

.19 hours ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:17 pm

Earth Resonance Amplification and Solar Activity Update Dec 31st 2023
2 days ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 7:49 am

9:45pm UTC would be 4:45 est.  This is from yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 7:57 am

Solar storms: more dangerous than you think. Can we survive another Carrington Event?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrbdFGTQO4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:45 am

Love The Why Files. I try to never miss an episode. Hecklefish and I are friends from way back.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 9:33 pm

The Sun hasn't been this Strong in YEARS, why? Examining Solar Cycle 25 and 2024 Overall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b01IV5O6anc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:11 am

Much more detail from Stephan than SO-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:44 pm

A new live chat with SO on the micronova

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 7:29 pm

He has extra info on the Great solar Eclipse and more

Multiple sunspots on the Sun right now are violating Hale's Law and are continuously flaring due to their complex twisted magnetic fields. Two coronal holes appear and double Schumann bursts also occurred today. Double trouble all-around abounds!
2 hrs ago~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 7:37 pm

This is from a week ago when we were in a lull.

Earth is vibrating at 5 Hz right now heralding a big change coming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:06 pm

S.O. is doing alot of posting everywhere on the pole shift

SpaceWeatherNews

@SunWeatherMan

·
3h

POLE SHIFT | Your Most-Asked Questions

under 7 mins https://twitter.com/SunWeatherMan/status/1750639685771112753

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:46 am

BLACKOUT IN PROGRESS!    Posted at 5:01 am

MASSIVE DOUBLE FLARE EXPLODES FROM THE SUN. 

(Edit: see below  SoHo showing ejecta)

Join, it's not too late!
https://t.me/MrPool_Q  ( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) ❌

Here Comes the Sun Hmi200
X-ray Solar Flares
6-hr max: C2 
1406 UT Feb21
24-hr: C4 
0217 UT Feb21
explanation | more data
Updated: Today at: 1425 UT
-----------------
These are C class flares-very minimal consequence.

Suspicious Observers didn't mention the flares.  

We'll keep watching.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:53 am

https://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/data/Theater/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 12:57 pm

This is looking like a hit on the 24th to 25th.

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/communities/emergency-management

shows an upcoming glancing blow on the solar wind video  at 04000 hrs of 2/25/24

----------------------

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/

Here is a cme at  03:54  on 21 Feb

You can see the coronal hole on the orange sun picture

And the ejection on the blue sun.
---------------

I THINK I read disruptions to European banks.
Maybe that's the message. (?)
-----------------------
I'm rusty on these solar graphs, and can't find the magnetosphere pics at all

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm

Fire and Ice Disasters | Big News x2  Posted yesterday

and

Beaufort Gyre Worse Than Predicted, Micronovae are Common

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here Comes the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Sun   Here Comes the Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: