Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARBURG VIRUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MARBURG VIRUS Empty
PostSubject: MARBURG VIRUS   MARBURG VIRUS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 7:31 pm

Curiosity got the best of me

-----
https://www.osmosis.org/answers/marburg-virus

How does the Marburg virus spread?

According to the World Health Organization, Marburg virus is typically transmitted to people from fruit bats through a variety of mechanisms. Infected fruit bats can spread Marburg virus to other animals (e.g., monkeys) directly or indirectly, such as through food products contaminated by fruit bats (e.g., figs, mangoes, and dates). Marburg virus infection can occur in humans after prolonged exposure to environments inhabited by African fruit bats, such as mines or caves; close contact with an infected animal; contact with an infected animal’s body fluids, such as saliva, feces, and urine; and through contaminated food products.

During the early stages of MVD, detection of the virus can be made through throat and nasal swabs, cerebrospinal fluid samples, urine samples, and/or blood samples. Samples collected from individuals with MVD are a biological hazard and should be handled and tested under maximum biological containment conditions.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

MARBURG VIRUS
Page 1 of 1