Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL Empty
PostSubject: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:15 pm

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL Abd9cbc0e7facbaa
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 819ba55f56e83ae3
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL C26a6f23f58d72da
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL Df423793b9f3d970

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:16 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·18h

Newly released documents show that Ghislaine Maxwell would pay Epstein’s victims to recruit other young girls for victimization.

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 29f7f90855753de1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:20 pm

[ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·18h

JUST IN THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f6a8 “Vivek Ramaswamy Friend and Presidential campaign donor ($100,000) Glenn Dubin, is an Epstein Pedo” @BeardVet
Source of $100K:
https://nypost.com/2023/08/06/meet-the-billionaires-powering-the-2024-gop-candidates/

Quite a list here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:21 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·18h

Epstein Update:
Released documents show that Ghislaine Maxwell piloted a helicopter to pick up President Clinton, then flew to Little St. James island w/ Clinton, the Secret Service, and a 17yo girl on board.

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL C621ecd37cb2dff9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Replying to [ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr] and [ltr]@techno_fog[/ltr]

Testimony from one witness:
Q: “Did Jeffrey ever talk to you about Bill Clinton?”
A: “He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls.”
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1e76aab1960c59d9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:51 pm

Trending

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL A9THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f48bTHE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f4abTHE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

⛔The newly released unsealed documents in the Jeffrey Epstein case include a bunch of names from Hollywood Industry.
Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, Cate Blanchett and Kevin Spacey have been mentioned in the newly released documents in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
One of the witnesses claimed that Epstein “would be on the phone a lot at that time, and one time he said, ‘Oh, that was Leonardo, or that was Cate Blanchett or Bruce Willis. That kind of thing.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:53 pm

Maxwell case

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f6a8 ⛔JUST IN: A single name is redacted in a list of individuals who Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly directed underaged girls to have s*x with.
Who is this person?
The redacted name was next to former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, billionaire hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, Prince Andrew, model scout Jean-Luc Brunel and computer scientist Marvin Minsky.
Release the name.
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 424ff3e182fded16

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 am

[ltr]JohnDiFazio[/ltr]

It’s NOT just the string of islands.
It is a hive network of locations all over the world…
One big MOSSAD-CIA Honeypot of evil.
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL B721e657707f548e

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 3c2a50b91211ee60
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 am

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 5fd448aa15c1dc08
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL D465cdeff3260002

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:32 pm

Former President Bill Clinton allegedly stormed into the Vanity Fair newsroom and “threatened” staffers to not publish stories about sex trafficking allegations against “his good friend” Jeffrey Epstein, according to newly unsealed court documents.
The claim about Clinton, included in the latest batch of files tied to Jeffrey Epstein that were released Thursday night, was mentioned by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre in a 2011 email exchange with a journalist from the Daily Mail, Sharon Churcher.
https://www.cf.org/news/new-docs-clinton-stormed-into-vanity-fair-newsroom-threatened-outlet-to-not-run-epstein-stories/
----------------------------------------
A fresh set of court documents related to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his associates has been unsealed by a federal court.
The documents contain further information about Epstein’s sexual abuse of minors alongside his partner Ghislaine Maxwell, whose litigation against Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre produced the court documents.
https://www.cf.org/news/second-batch-of-epstein-documents-unsealed/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:48 pm

Bongino weighs in on released docs

https://bongino.com/ep-2158-the-epstein-files-reveal-the-shocking-truth

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:29 pm

[ltr]Mystickitty41Q6[/ltr]

·2h

One of the most serious allegations from this release -
That Giuffre was forced to have sex with "the former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak"
twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 19720055261e4f26

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:33 pm

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f438THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f338 "MissInformation" THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f338THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f438
@Mystickitty41Q6

Witness describes seeing Prince Andrew and Princess Sarah (Sarah Ferguson) at Epstein's home; also IDs Trump and RFK Jr.
Prince Andrew "spent weeks" at the home.
Prince Andrew is described as receiving "daily massages" at Epstein's home.
More on Trump -
He never stayed at the home. The house staff witness describing Trump:
"He would come, have dinner. He never sat at the table. He eat with me in the kitchen."
twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL D5dbc32649a95eb5

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 0231679f55987ee8
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 58666622ceb708f4
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1704c5b0d5925b48

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:01 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·4h

Hillary Clinton was officially called upon as a witness with possible knowledge of Epstein sex trafficking operations, shown in newly released court documents.

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 99f50fded37e661d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:08 pm

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f446  THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL 1f446 
Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Pay attention patriots, this is dated 2016. She's already been held accountable for this and been dealt with. Like I've said many times before I'm super ready for this movie to roll those credits! Just waiting for tribunals to be broadcast on mass media so sleepers will wake up. At this point if you're still asleep it's simply because you refuse to wake up, nobody can reason or explain this insanity in the world!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:06 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

drive.google.com/file/d/1VjGuT
3rd batch of epstein files released today

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 3:32 pm

Change 'women' to 'under aged children' for more accuracy.

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL John_d10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 5:47 pm

Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995.

Epstein was admitted as a guest on 14 separate days and on three occasions made two visits in a single day.

The vast majority of Epstein's visits were to the West Wing, suggesting he was meeting the president.

Epstein was invited by some of Clinton's most senior advisers and aides, including Robert Rubin who later served as Clinton's Treasury Secretary.

The visits occurred around the time Ghislaine Maxwell was procuring underage girls for him.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 9:36 pm

Skript weighs in:

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7320082137254759723

and some historical facts

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7320035028669451562

---
https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7320009664131779886
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:48 pm

Meghan Kelly- boo baa.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Dershowitz  is a lying scumbag

https://www.cf.org/news/never-before-seen-images-of-young-women-emerge-from-pedo-island/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:36 am

Google Shows What Appear to be Mass Graves on Epstein Island

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:43 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·10h

REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Slave Turned Accomplice Missing Following Release of Documents
thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/r

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:53 am

Ghislaine Maxwell Bitter That Only a Woman — Herself — Has Faced Justice for Jeffrey Epstein’s Crimes
https://resistthemainstream.com/ghislaine-maxwells-lawyer-speaks-out-on-her-behalf-amid-release-of-trove-of-epstein-docs/#utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 7:09 am

Seamus Bruner reveals new Epstein client information :eyes:: 

"The FBI is the number one place that can tell us who Jeffrey Epstein's clients are—There was a giant vault that held all the blackmail materials, and the FBI is in control of all of that. Now we got three people who we know, know for sure who Epstein's clients are: The FBI, the treasury department, and JP Morgan."
---
Listen to Seamus Bruner confirm where majority of Epstein’s money was coming from: 

“All of these world leaders around the world — that’s who paid him.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 10:14 am

BREAKING: Nadia Marcinko, the elusive former associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has vanished from her Upper East Side home following the release of court documents related to Epstein’s scandalous activities.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:48 pm

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL F11b97c4bef08541

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:17 pm

According to Epstein unsealed documents, William Burns, who is currently serving as a CIA Director since 2021 under Biden Admin, had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in 2014, when he was deputy secretary of state, the documents show. They first met in Washington and then visited Epstein's townhouse in Manhattan.

Kathryn Ruemmler, who served as White House counsel under Barack Obama, had numerous meetings with Epstein following her tenure at the White House and prior to becoming a senior attorney at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in 2020. Epstein also made plans for Ruemmler to accompany him on a trip to Paris in 2015 and a visit to his private Caribbean island in 2017.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:14 pm

'There are more girls, Maureen... more than you can ever imagine': My chilling emails from Epstein's sex slave that put me center stage in the sensational new document dumps... and where the truth REALLY lies, by MAUREEN CALLAHAN

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12956699/Maureen-Callahan-emails-Epstein-victim-Sarah-Ransome-sex-tapes-truth.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&

MAUREEN CALLAHAN: The truth about my emails from Epstein's sex slave
Finding yourself named in a document dump involving the world's largest underaged sex ring, a dead pedophile billionaire, his ...

vid:  https://t.me/realKarliBonne/218176

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:59 am

Location of the Epstein Client List REVEALED | Here is EXACTLY Who is Covering it Up
14 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:33 am

https://twitter.com/iontecs_pemf/status/1748964141749141534/photo/1
THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL GEWRmzka4AA31W4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:15 pm

All of the names mentioned in the new Jeffrey Epstein documents.

1. Ghislaine Maxwell
2. Virginia Lee Roberts Giuffre
3. Kathy Alexander
4. Miles Alexander
5. James Michael Austrich
6. Philip Barden
7. REDACTED
8. Cate Blanchett
9. David Boies
10. Laura Boothe
11. Evelyn Boulet
12. Rebecca Boylan
13. Joshua Bunner
14. Naomi Campbell
15. Carolyn Casey
16. Paul Cassell
17. Sharon Churcher
18. Bill Clinton
19. David Copperfield
20. Alexandra Cousteau
21. Cameron Diaz
22. Leonardo DiCaprio
23. Alan Dershowitz
24. Dr. Mona Devanesan
25. REDACTED
26. Bradley Edwards
27. Amanda Ellison
28. Cimberly Espinosa
29. Jeffrey Epstein
30. Annie Farmer
31. Marie Farmer
32. Alexandra Fekkai
33. Crystal Figueroa
34. Anthony Figueroa
35. Louis Freeh
36. Eric Gany
37. Meg Garvin
38. Sheridan Gibson-Butte
39. Robert Giuffre
40. Al Gore
41. Ross Gow
42. Fred Graff
43. Philip Guderyon
44. REDACTED
45. Shannon Harrison
46. Stephen Hawking
47. Victoria Hazel
48. Brittany Henderson
49. Brett Jaffe
50. Michael Jackson
51. Carol Roberts Kess
52. Dr. Karen Kutikoff
53. Peter Listerman
54. George Lucas
55. Tony Lyons
56. Bob Meister
57. Jamie A. Melanson
58. Lynn Miller
59. Marvin Minsky
60. REDACTED
61. David Mullen
62. Joe Pagano
63. Mary Paluga
64. J. Stanley Pottinger
65. Joseph Recarey
66. Michael Reiter
67. Jason Richards
68. Bill Richardson
69. Sky Roberts
70. Scott Rothstein
71. Forest Sawyer
72. Doug Schoetlle
73. Kevin Spacey
74. Cecilia Stein
75. Mark Tafoya
76. Brent Tindall
77. Kevin Thompson
78. Donald Trump - (exonerated)
79. Ed Tuttle
80. Emma Vaghan
81. Kimberly Vaughan-Edwards
82. Cresenda Valdes
83. Anthony Valladares
84. Maritza Vazquez
85. Vicky Ward
86. Jarred Weisfeld
87. Courtney Wild
88. Bruce Willis
89. Daniel Wilson
90. Andrew Albert Christian Edwards, Duke of York

Many of the names that appeared in the documents released aren't accused of any wrongdoing as of yet. 

There are numerous other records, including witness depositions, motions, and other filings, which are yet to be published on the Court’s docket. 

There are more names set to be released in the coming days.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 10:09 am

Thought this apropos for the newer members here considering what's coming. 

EPSTEIN ZORRO RANCH BABY FACTORY

Are we going to forget Jeffrey Epstein had a massive ranch where girls were flown in. It was where he had a baby making factory. Baby factories are used for breeding undocumented children used for sex, organ harvesting, adrenochrome harvesting, mind control, satanic rituals, cannibalism, and everything else you could imagine.

It had a private runway for his plane dubbed the Lolita Express. Jeffrey Epstein also had multiple planes.

Prince Andrew and numerous celebrities, politicians, and world leaders would visit. 

"Epstein even had an x-rated portrait of a nude Ghislaine Maxwell with her legs wide open as the centrepiece of an "underage party pool"."

"Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Had Computer Rooms the ‘Size of Houses’ to Spy on Guests Including Prince Andrew, Victim Claims"

The property measured 33,339 square feet that sat on 10,000 acres.

"The maze of rooms, doors, vestibules, waiting areas, and doors, there’s no doubt were used to maximum effect to trap and contain the victims until they were needed for Epstein’s rituals"

Is there underground tunnels at Zorro Ranch?

"Every year, the Albuquerque Journal has posted legal notices to the effect that “Zorro Inc” (Epstein’s company) wants to change location of a well, or dig deeper into new aquifers, or change the location of that well yet again. Why does that well keep moving, and why would he need so much water if he’s not using the land for its intended purpose? Why does he keep seeking permits to “DIG” so deep? Is this a bait-and-switch operation, where he gets approval to build one thing, and while everyone turns a blind eye, he digs something entirely else?"

Sources and further research

Is Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Insulated?
coreysdigs.com/tag/zorro-ranc…

Jeffrey Epstein’s “Zorro Ranch”: Is There an Underground Facility There?
nationalvanguard.org/2019/08/jeffre…

Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch where he planned ‘baby-making factory
thesun.co.uk/news/9741060/j…

Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Had Computer Rooms the ‘Size of Houses’ to Spy on Guests Including Prince Andrew, Victim Claims
resistthemainstream.com/jeffrey-epstei…

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1790641029374488698?t=bvwtF3sOFuZ2fhjdJANokg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL   THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS REVEAL
Page 1 of 1