Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel's plans for Gaza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel's plans for Gaza Empty
PostSubject: Israel's plans for Gaza   Israel's plans for Gaza I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:23 pm

From Megatron_Ron   Israel's pov and plans

Israel will start a new tactic in the fight with Hamas, that is, a war of exhaustion of the enemy's resources.  A war that will last for years.

After Israel realized that it was failing and that it could not defeat Hamas in a guerilla fight without losing half its army, the Israeli leadership made drastic changes in its plans to defeat Hamas.

A month ago the IDF began withdrawing from northern Gaza despite the fact that Hamas had not yet been defeated and heavy fighting was still taking place.  After a few weeks, Hamas again began to take back under its control the territories that the Israeli army had abandoned.

The IDF's announced plan to seize to capture Khan Yunis also appears to have failed, after Israeli media reported today that the IDF is beginning to withdraw its battalions from there as well.

While the fighting has been going on for the past few months, Israel has destroyed over 1100 buildings that were located within a 1km perimeter next to the Gaza fence.  Israeli officials have confirmed that Israel wants to create a 1km safety zone from the fence inside Gaza.

Then the Israeli army will gradually withdraw from Gaza, and begin to keep it completely under siege, in poverty, without food, water, medicine, forcing the population to turn against Hamas and begin to surrender their positions,  while Israel will resume continuous bombing and targeting of Gaza that will last for years.

This would allow Israel to drastically reduce the portion of its army holding the siege of Gaza, while the bulk would be sent north to fight Hezbollah.

Hamas, due to lack of military equipment and technology, will not be able to cross that 1 km open zone without being detected and will be practically unable to wage war, except to sit and wait inside Gaza.
contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel's plans for Gaza   Israel's plans for Gaza I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:24 pm

The only goal that Israel can hardly fulfill is to cut and capture the Rafah border between Gaza and Egypt.  Israel sent another notification to Egypt that they are ready to do so, which was confirmed by the Egyptian side, but Egypt has already announced several times that this is a crossing of the red line and a declaration of war.

As I already announced, the first phase of the war is for Hamas to cripple the Israeli army as much as possible.  Israel felt this after suffering huge losses and decided to change its fighting tactics much earlier, because Hamas still has a huge fighting potential and can easily cripple more than half of the Israeli army.

However, the bottom line is that the IDF is preparing for a full withdrawal from Gaza and keeping it under military siege.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel's plans for Gaza   Israel's plans for Gaza I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 5:53 am

This page reprints some of the news articles re Oct. 7th and the Israel/Hamas connection.

https://godskingdom.org/studies/books/christian-zionism-how-deceived-can-you-get/chapter-10-the-gaza-war/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel's plans for Gaza   Israel's plans for Gaza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel's plans for Gaza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: