Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putin Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:01 am

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

@ShadowofEzra

Vladimir Putin skillfully brought up Tucker Carlson's rejection by the CIA early in his career.

After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody"

vid: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1755801038206992646

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:31 am

@RealAF_Patriot

At exactly 17 seconds into the interview, Putin took off his black leather band watch and placed it on the table next to a pen.

Q Drop 2647 has an image of a black leather band watch and a pen.

It says:

The clock is ticking
FOLLOW THE WATCH

Putin Interview GF4AuD4XsAAYn9h?format=jpg&name=small

Putin Interview GF4AuD4XwAAyTys?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quik vid:  
https://twitter.com/RealAF_Patriot/status/1755841769072107724/video/3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:34 am

Putin Interview GF4KeAEbEAARAHY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:37 am

The_BaldPatriot

·
7h

Interview starts at 119 on Tuckers X post, and the watch comes off at 137....
Prolly just another coincidence tho guys, cmon lolol

Putin Interview GF4IFHzXQAAaIIo?format=png&name=360x360

Putin Interview GF4Ig6aX0AAJVk0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:44 am

@Oracle_Of_Qz
6h

drop 314; the BREAK
Putin references 2/2/22
break; 222
-----

Putin Interview GF5CEXfXkAAYZ7D?format=jpg&name=large
Putin Interview GF5CEXiXsAAkvOH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:53 am

Excerpts here:

https://twitter.com/TCNetwork

--------------------------
The first half (?) of the interview was history which is intragal to the Old World thinking.

We aren't used to it because we don't have that much 'history' in the NEW world of America.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:16 am

:zap:During his interview with Tucker Carlson, Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed that then :flag_gb:British Prime Minister Boris Johnson sabotaged a peace deal with Ukraine that would have ended the war 18 months ago.

The contract was already signed and accepted by both parties.

This information was already presented by many sources including both parties present at the meeting.  

Another confirmation that NATO is the main organizer and instigator of the war in Ukraine.  

That is why their media and political puppets in Europe are more aggressively pushing for a third world war.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:26 am

JackStr42679640

·
7h

Tucker wears a Kabbalah bracelet, again? 02/08
Putin Interview GF4TVCobUAAJ-yn?format=png&name=small

ShadowofEzra

·
12h

Who is Vladimir Putin really fighting?

Why did he give such a detailed history of the origins of Ukraine?

Putin referred to Ukraine as the real Nazis.

Putin referred to Ukraine as an artificial state.

Putin will not mention them by name, but we know who they are.

vid
https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1755780079592845550

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:48 am

After listening to the interview last night I came away thinking of all the questions that weren't asked. Tucker did just an okay job but all in all it was a pretty softball line of questions. My impression was... Putin owned the show. I found the comment below on The Burning Platform and "BOB P" pretty much summed up my views on the Tucker/Putin interview. Not enough meaty questions. See what you think.

The Russian and Ukrainian history lesson at the beginning were, in my mind, pretty dang interesting and informative. Russia has a hell of a history that we westerners have never been taught.

Putin Interview Bob_p_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 11:40 am

Putin gave Tucker documents! :eyes:

Silver folder! 

Say that again?! A folder of Documents?

https://t.me/X11322311X

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 12:01 pm

I mentioned in "latest" last nite, my opinion of the interview. But to add a little..

I left out that he dropped the word cia several critical times, then nato advancements,
contrary to all that was promised and agreed upon.

And without much adieu, said 'why would I talk to Joe, and couldn't remember the last
time he talked to him.  Meaning Joe is of no consequence. And he may have spelled that
out a little, subtely implying that we already know that.

He said negotiations are all conducted by 'people', 'select services' from both sides. 
That made me think SES, the Atlantic Council, etc.  

He was very smart to not give the MSM a single line they could use against Russia.
But, as I said last night, he's already won and done what has been agreed to.
He cut off the US dollar, has joined economic forces with China (trade and oil).
THEY are prospering. And the Russian military is flush. 

The US-and he said cia, took care of Europe by disabling Nordstream (Nordstrom ?) 1 and 2.
And by sanctions against importing Russian agriculture, which they need to survive.
The cabal that runs America has already killed this country.  
Putin did his part (death to the dollar) building the BRICS Alliance, and exposing and (slow) taking down Ukraine already.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 12:25 pm

Fox News is the most watched cable network with an average of 1.85M viewers per night in primetime. 

MSNBC averages 1.22M viewers.

CNN only averages 582,000 viewers. 

Tucker’s interview with Putin is over 50M views on X within the first 5 hours.

The MSM is dead.

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:34 pm

Here's the Nordstream convo:

:rotating_light:TUCKER: Who blew up Nord Stream?

PUTIN: You for sure.

TUCKER: I was busy that day. I did not blow up Nord Stream. Thank you though.

PUTIN: You personally may have an alibi, but the CIA has no such alibi.

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:42 pm

BREAKING News 
Tucker Carlson has finished his interview with Putin in Russia and Plans to interview Zelensky.

This all comes after Melania Trump pushed Tucker Carlson to trend world wide into the spotlight
Then hours later Tucker Carlson interviewed Alex Jones
Then hours later Musk returned Alex Jones to X 
.( Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are close friends)
_NOW > X < Tucker Carlson show on X. Alex Jones and Joe Rogan , ( the Top podcasters of the United States are going to push the Tucker Carlson Putin interview to over 100 million U.S. citizens, senators and Congressional leaders and other top podcasters.. Including to over 3 Billion people across the world)

We expect Carlson to release 2 parts of the interview.

Please help support our important Channel as we will bring important CABLES and Wires coming<
:point_down:
https://t.me/TruthPups/245
----------
If you want to know why the Russian war was created, here is half of the information...... The other half of information is the CIA (+Globalist Elites + Rockefeller +MI6+4rth Reich) had long planned to take down Russia.
Several Generals as General Wesley Clark, admirals. And Colonial as MacGregor have long gave open information from classified sources the CIA wanted to invade Russia for decades and finally took the initiative plan forward.

Wow.  Here's RFK Jr. THREE WEEKS AGO, saying everything that came out of last night's interview. 

https://youtu.be/RBpPPki-7Rc?si=nAI34DRcY3rY_84t   10 mins  Truth Bombs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 pm

PUTIN when asked who runs the U.S. 

“The same forces which have always run it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a facade for this power structure.”

Join: Private Q Evidence (https://t.me/+DehWxhCDvyQzNjFi)
------

Regarding the fire in Moscow as the interview ended:

Russia was just attacked with Direct Energy Weapons after the Tucker and Putin interview released.

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:33 pm

:zap:During his interview with Tucker Carlson, Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed that the :flag_um:CIA blew up the Nord Stream gas pipeline.

Something that is already nothing new in Europe and we all know it.

Even before the war between Russia and Ukraine began, Biden openly declared in a press conference together with the globalist puppet, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, that he would stop Nord Stream, stating:

"If Russia invades Ukraine with tanks, We will bring an end to Nord Stream."

That was one of the main goals of the United States. To provoke Russia to war and to have an excuse to stop the pipeline to Germany. Which will stop another world competition of the US.

That's what happened, Germany was cut off from cheap Russian gas, and immediately fell into recession. While the US started selling to Germany, liquid gas 5 times more expensive.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:59 pm

1tsm3Blake

·
1h

Putin clearly stated he would consider a peace deal. Why is our government and media being completely silent about that?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:24 pm

SantaSurfing
I'm so glad I hang out with fellow ANONS ...because the Putin Tucker Interview had so many gems and messages that only we could understand! Putin Interview 1f44d
Tucker seemed baffled by it (not a bad thing he did say it may take him up to a year to figure it out).
Boris is Livid from it! Putin Interview 1f602
Fake News doesn't know how to spin it other than discrediting Putin.Putin Interview 1f633
Europeans loved it...bc Putin's delivery is much like a having a dinner conversation with a family in EU! Putin Interview 1f970

Putin addressing how Tucker wanted to join the CIA back in the day!!!
Putin Interview 1f633
---
MJTruthUltra
@MJTruthUltra

Putin teased Tucker on his “failed” attempt to Join the CIA as Putin use to be a KGB Intelligence Officer The funny thing about this is… It’s a well known fact that the CIA is deeply embedded in news agencies. When a person “fails” to be accepted in the CIA, but then goes on to have a career in journalism, they likely did not fail… They are more than likely CIA assets. Putin knows whether or not Tucker was in the CIA. My opinion is that Tucker was and this was a jab at, as Putin says, an opponent. Do I think Tucker is still CIA? No… why? Just a feeling that he was freed some time ago.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:26 pm

Putin Interview GF6LX_MX0AEv1m2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:34 pm

@BGatesIsaPyscho

·
2h

Putin Interview 1f6a8Putin Interview 1f1ec-1f1e7 Boris Johnson on Tucker Carlson - Vladimir Putin interview

“Don’t believe this ludicrous interview”

Putin claimed Boris scuppered an available peace deal months after the conflict began - this was reported widely in independent media.

Who do you believe - Putin or Boris?

vid https://twitter.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1756052950579909017

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:56 pm

ShadowofEzra

·
9h

Vladimir Putin already informed the people of Russia that they are engaged in a spiritual battle between good and evil.

After thoroughly breaking down the history of Ukraine with Tucker Carlson, this speech makes more sense.

vid: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1755979852962767117

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:11 pm

Putin Interview 2VtwipQQ_normalClandestine
@WarClandestine

Putin appears to be extending an olive branch to the West.

He is willing to negotiate. The only problem is, Biden and the Deep State cannot negotiate, because Putin wants justice for bioweapon development in Ukraine.

This is why they are willing to start WW3 and waste hundreds of billions rather than negotiate, because Putin’s demands will result in their prosecution for crimes against humanity.

This is why the Biden regime have not called Putin, because they never had any intention of negotiating an end to this war.

Putin is waiting for Trump to return to negotiate a deal, because Trump does not have any crimes or assets in Ukraine to cover up. This is why Trump can end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours, because Trump and Putin have the same objective of destroying the Deep State.

Putin Interview GF7bQcQXoAAlzt4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:13 pm

NQthing2see

·
2h

This is why from day one the leftist hactivist journalists have tried to engrain the Russia collusion hoax in the minds of Americans . It has always been about creating the optics that Putin is a dictator and Trump is in his pocket because they are desperately afraid of both.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:15 pm

CMDRVALTHOR

·
14h

WAS TUCKER FLIPPED YEARS AGO?

WHAT WAS HIS REAL NAME?

WHAT IS HE AND HIS FAMILY WORTH?

NOT DISPARAGING HIM, ASKING WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:30 pm

@Cowboyw2b2

·
11h

Tucker posted a picture of his Putin interview on instagram yesterday.

Strange that the picture shows a rug under both of their feet and also has a cut running through it.

The rug in the foreground appears to have been added.

Why the digital edits?

Putin Interview GF5inH-boAAHuxt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 pm

BREAKING: President Putin confirms the Biden White House hasn’t been in communication with him since Joe Biden’s inauguration. 

Putin says communications between the U.S. and Russia will open back up once Trump’s back in office.

PUTIN: Should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No one from the White House has been in contact with you?

PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the cold war.

Join: Classified Q Proof (https://t.me/+iKVqPPQ08f83OWUy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:12 pm

We are ready to expand cooperation with the Islamic world.
Putin

Classified Q Proof (https://t.me/+iKVqPPQ08f83OWUy)
-----

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Putin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putin Interview   Putin Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putin Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: