Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 8:36 am

FROM JAPAN TO THE WORLD. WATCH OUT.

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) :x:

---------------------------
(that's 2X Japan has been the warning.  (??)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 11:16 am

Major panic for the Deep State.

Biden public removal.

Michelle Obama is popular in only 3 to 5 states.

They have lost control over information on Twitter (X).

Shut down is looming.

Kamala Harris failing every rigged poll.

RFK Jr. running as an independent.

Boomerang.
https://t.me/MasterCMiller
Join :point_right: https://t.me/+tcdqIz3n-z05Yjk0
-----------------------

Eclipse tips-
You should be able to see this by clicking link.
If not, they are the instructions for blackout prep.
https://t.me/MasterCMiller/1161
-------------------------

Do not evacuate Texas under any circumstances.
@MasterCMiller
---------------------
Another list of Biolabs in Ukraine.

List of Kiev, Ukraine's MASSIVE pharmaceutical companies that have worldwide reach.

Make no mistake.
These are Biolabs who's existence have been burned into & normalized in the consciousness of humanity.

German Pharmaceutical giant Bayer, formed from the very ashes of IG Farben after Germany's Nuremberg trials, had recently bought Monsanto, & Barack Obama teamed up with various corrupt US politicians to push Monsanto CEOs to the board of FDA & USDA.

The poison these demons have inflicted physically, emotionally & spiritually to OUR planet's people, must be avenged.
We are DONE watching OUR PEOPLE suffer at the hands of these monsters.

Unfathomably BIBLICAL times.

It's time for, "LAW ϕ ORDER" to take place. Down with the petroleum based poisonous Rockefeller pills & onto using GOD'S laws of creation, to FINALLY be used for GOOD once again & heal people!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 11:27 am

Sun-moderate activity
earth-weather!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 12:57 pm

WOW q the storm Rider was right and explained the whole private prison systems connected to Elites controlling the CIA operations in the music industry is spot on.

There is a huge movement growing inside the black hip Hop community
that is exposing the CIA operations and human trafficking and pedophilia and black on black crimes funded by the CIA.

This story is growing at a fast pace the past 9 months
( Was only a conspiracy theory for decades)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 pm

The deep state beta tests are happening and preparing for 24 blackouts
We have been helping you and :warning: warning you to prepare for the False Flag EVENTS inside job Cyber-Attacks

AT&T customers hit by widespread cellular outages in U.S.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/t-verizon-t-mobile-customers-hit-widespread-cellular-outages-us-rcna139938
----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:25 pm

@hiiipow3rx
·
Feb 27

ICYMI: One of the most powerful figures in the music industry, Diddy, is going down. Many will go down with him. “NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.”—Q DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 1f440DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 1f447

vid: https://twitter.com/hiiipow3rx/status/1762536787640254756

Lots more on Diddy in Save the children

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 5:31 pm

BREAKING: CBS News boss who signed off on firing Catherine Herridge to get free speech award.

@GeneralMCNews
--------------------------

BREAKING: Gov. Abbott issues disaster declaration for wildfires across Texas.
----------------------

BREAKING: NASA says there's a small chance a U.S. spacecraft could collide with a Russian satellite at 1:30 a.m. ET.

If a collision occurs, it could create "significant debris" at an altitude of about 373 miles (600 km).
--------------------

BREAKING: Lauren Boebert’s 18-year-old son Tyler Boebert arrested, with 22 charges filed against him, including theft, criminal trespassing with intent to commit crimes, and criminal possession of financial devices.
---------------------

BREAKING: Between February 11 and 17, a number of the United States' largest banks revealed that they would be closing over 30 bank branches across the country.
BREAKING: The bill to release Jeffrey Epstein Florida Grand Jury documents has been sent to the office of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
----------------

BREAKING: A letter with white powder was sent to the judge who handed down a $350 million verdict against former President Donald Trump, causing an emergency response at the New York City courthouse.
-----------------

BREAKING: The skies over the Texas Panhandle are engulfed in an apocalyptic orange glow caused by the Smokehouse Creek Fire, now the second-largest wildfire in Texas history. It has already scorched over 850,000 acres of land.
---------------------

BREAKING: A massive fire has erupted at an industrial warehouse in Trucazzano, near Milan, Italy. The blaze has been raging since this afternoon.
----------------------

BREAKING: U.S. Supreme Court agrees to consider Trump's immunity claim in election interference case. Arguments in late April.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 7:41 pm

How to shower if the water gets shut off:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY 28  FEBRUARY  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 28 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: