Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 8:36 am

I just saw a picture on t.me of POTUS, Tucker and Marjorie Taylor Green. She is dressed in an orange pantsuit. 
I can't say the picture is 'real', but the message IS real.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 8:50 am

Part of the satanic NWO agenda is to create mass infertility around the world which in part has been achieved thanks to the Convid vaccines, GMO's, fluoridated water and microplsctics.

This company EctoLife is helping accelerate the transhumanist agenda by creating artificial womb pods which is promoted through the WEF and other NGO's under the guise of sustainability and depopulation.

Join: The 'Great Reset' Exposed (https://t.me/+EkJ9YUUCg7o5MzBk) :sparkles:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:15 am

Now that the MSM admit the CIA had bases in Ukraine since 2014, let’s revisit this infamous phone call.

Two weeks after Trump was elected in 2016, then VP Biden called then Ukrainian President Poroshenko, nervous about Trump finding out where the money was going in Ukraine.

Biden says he did not want Trump to get “sophisticated enough” to understand what was going on in Ukraine, implying that the US funding was not going towards the stated purpose.

What was going on in Ukraine that Biden and Obama were so desperate to prevent Trump from figuring out?

You decide for yourself, but if it was legal, they wouldn’t be trying to cover it up.

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:19 am

A quick summary of the education system
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:30 am

Today's watch focuses on West Coast eq's.
The papers referenced solar generated magnetics and how radio frequencies are affected prior
to a cme actually hitting earth.

(I sure would be happy to have some real understanding of electro magnetism)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 11:40 am

This woman is an ______(any derogative will do)
They all are.

https://www.cf.org/news/letitia-james-sues-world-largest-beef-producer-for-misleading-public-about-its-impact-on-climate/

-----------------------------
ALSO
Congressional leaders have struck a deal to avert a government shutdown this week, agreeing to punt a pair of funding deadlines later into March to buy more time for spending talks.

An Illinois judge announced late Wednesday that former President Donald Trump has been removed from the state’s 2024 Republican presidential primary ballot over his alleged role in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.
---
Cook County Circuit Judge Tracie Porter barred Trump from the Illinois ballot one month after the anti-Trump challenge was dismissed by the Illinois State Board of Elections.
---
Text messages between Nathan Wade’s divorce attorney, Terrence Bradley, and an attorney for a co-defendant of Donald Trump communicated frequently via text message, showing damning information about Wade’s affair with Fani Willis.

Congress Strikes Deal to Avert Government Shutdown

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 4:42 pm

:rotating_light: BREAKING: FBI raids home of longtime Eric Adams aide in NYC

https://x.com/theinsiderpaper/status/1763298040402555268?s=46
-----------------------------

:rotating_light:— :flag_ir: For those who don't know, tomorrow there will be elections in Iran::arrow_left:

With approximately 61 million people elligible to vote for the following:

- A total of 290 members of parliament lawmakers (Majlis), for a term of four years.

- A total of 88 clerics for the Assembly of Experts, the legislative body that elects the Supreme Leader, for a term of eight years.

The voter turnout is expected to be approximately 45%, up from 42% in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic.
@Middle_East_Spectator
----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 5:23 pm

BREAKING: Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey has filed a lawsuit against Planned Parenthood Great Plains for trafficking minors across state lines to obtain abortions without parental consent.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------
BREAKING: Texas Panhandle wildfire has grown to more than one million acres, becoming the largest blaze on record in state history.
-----

BREAKING: Russia will be banning petrol exports for six months.
-----

BREAKING: Tim Buckley to step down as CEO of $7.2 trillion asset manager Vanguard. 

BREAKING: Once again, Maricopa County is sending out fraudulent mail-in ballots for the Presidential Preference Election. One voter received two ballots under her name, while another received a ballot intended for a resident of Fulton County, GA.

BREAKING: Maryland State House on lockdown after The Baltimore Banner report says that there are "people with guns" within the State House, and police officers were seen running inside the building with weapons drawn.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 5:26 pm

According to a new report, the high-altitude balloon spotted soaring across the Western U.S. on Friday was nothing more than a hobbyist device and has already left American airspace.
The North American Aerospace Defense Command told CBS News that Federal investigators tracked the small balloon, which flew at an altitude between 43,000 and 45,000 feet, until it traversed beyond U.S. lines sometime during the night.
NORAD fighter jets intercepted the balloon while it was hovering over Utah on Friday. Officials were unsure of the balloon’s origin but determined that the balloon, which was not maneuverable, “posed no hazard to flight safety.”
https://conservative-nation.co/new-report-emerges-about-high-altitude-balloon-that-flew-over-us-friday/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:19 pm

NEW: In his annual state of the nation address, Putin urges Russians to stop drinking and keep making babies.

Follow @insiderpaper
-------------------

NEW - Former US ambassador will plead guilty to spying for Cuba 

https://insiderpaper.com/former-us-ambassador-to-plead-guilty-to-spying-for-cuba/
-----------------------

BREAKING: Brian Mulroney, former prime minister of Canada, dead at 84
Follow @insiderpaper
-----------------------

PapiTrumpo

THE BOSS IS HERE!!!
https://twitter.com/papitrumpo/status/1763340042712334777?s=46

a couple short vids of Trump the border today .  Cool.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:21 pm

AwakenedOutlaw

Look at what's happening. DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  1f60e

"48 hours ago, my nephew the doctor was working at a medical office in Los Angeles and he witnessed what he describes as a “supernatural miracle.”

The news came on the television in the doctors office. The topic was Trump’s primary landslide in Michigan. He was expecting either groans, or hatred from everyone in the office. But then he witnessed something that shocked him like never before…

Someone in the office cheered Trump. And then another. And another. Soon the entire medical office was cheering and celebrating President Trump. Everyone. Patients, staff, doctors.

Once they realized it was safe to express support for Trump, everyone let it all out. Everyone admitted they are on Trump’s side. In Los Angeles."

My nephew the doctor said, “Uncle Wayne, it was a miracle. I never thought I’d ever see anything like this. Something supernatural is happening.”
https://thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/wayne-root-do-you-believe-miracles-something-supernatural/

DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  GHiCQzWa4AAyx7J?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:22 pm

DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  GHiqomJXAAAIocU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 29 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: