Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 03 MARCH 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 2:01 pm

:warning: California is getting wrecked by a massive snow storm with winds reaching up to 190mph and estimates of more than 10 feet of snow.

(me; that doesn't sound right..Maybe on the summit?  )

The conditions were so bad that hundreds of vehicles got stuck overnight on the I-80.

Some reports estimate that the weekend snowfall will reach 12 feet with *another* couple feet expected early next week.
@SGTnewsNetwork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXM9eMP1SVw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 2:16 pm

John Kennedy.  Need I say more?   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 1f606 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 3:21 pm

Archbishop Vigano: The World Economic Forum is threatening the leaders of the 20 most industrialized nations in the world to carry out the Great Reset. It is a global coup d'etat, against which it is essential that people rise up. Those who govern nations have all become either enslaved or blackmailed by this international mafia. (https://cutt.ly/VwNfMoJA)
----------------------------

Former vice president at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon: The so-called "pandemic" was planned and co-ordinated in advance, as part of a "supranational operation" to deliberately depopulate the planet using lethal mRNA injections.

"We're facing something much worse than an alleged virus. The injuries to people from these so called vaccines... I wish I could tell you that it was accidental, but it wasn't accidental. I'm convinced that these injections have been made to injure people, to maim and kill deliberately." (https://cutt.ly/VwNfMoJA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 3:31 pm

BREAKING :rotating_light: University of Florida fires all Diversity & Inclusion staff members. The Office of the Diversity Chief Diversity Officer has effectively been closed.
----------

The FBI HANDCUFFED Blaze Media investigative journalist Steve Baker and made him take a PERP WALK for his reporting on January 6th. This is unbelievable.
@SGTnewsNetwork

-----------
The EU parliament officially approved the ‘European Digital Identity Wallet’ yesterday. 

Although they say it’ll be voluntary - just like they said the digital vaccine passports would be voluntary - this system is the foundation for a Chinese social credit style digital surveillance state. 

Once implemented, the EU’s goal is that 80% of the population uses their Digital ID by 2030 for almost all areas of life. From travel, social media and other online logins, doctor's appointments, public transport - you’ll need your Digital Wallet for basically everything. 

What could possibly go wrong there..?
 @SGTnewsNetwork
--------------

-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 pm

Sweet Gramma will soften the heart.  She made it through the depression. Here's she's 91. 

This one's shorter  here she's 94!  But that was 14 years ago, so..
FREE Food!  Just don't 'shop' at the dog park.  DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 1f601 

A comment:
I had a neighbour who was a very nice but extremely quiet and guarded lady. One morning, I noticed she was weeding my yard. I went to speak with her and thanked her but she didn't need to do it. She said, "I eat the dandelion greens". She asked if I used any pesticide and I said no. I found out later from her daughter that she was a holocaust survivor and how much she had suffered. My heart ached. Her daughter said, they used to make wine or drinks from the dandelion flowers. It is amazing how humans can adapt to a very cruel life. Clara's video reminded me of the beautiful soul, I had the blessing of knowing.
-----
She literally just picked grasses from outside and made a lunch. I realized how ungrateful I am Sad
---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 7:27 pm

BREAKING: AG Garland announces that the Biden DOJ is working to end voter ID laws

Why? Because asking for an ID is racist
@SGTnewsNetwork
-----
BREAKING: Belgian police just arrested 4 Islamists who were about to carry out a terror attack.
The arrests were made in Brussels, Charleroi, Ninove and Liège
 @SGTnewsNetwork
----------
Absolutely HUGE farmers protest in Poland against the green agenda.
 You won't see this on the news

FOLLOW US: @FarmersProtest
-----------

"The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA, it's not just mRNA, it’s got bits of DNA in it." - Professor Phillip Buckhaults, Phd in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He does cancer genomics research at the University of South Carolina.
Follow: Private Q Evidence  (https://t.me/+kSITOGs1JLliMGMx)🆘
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 7:34 pm

Brighteon Broadcast News, Mar 2, 2024 - RED ALERT UPDATE: Gold surges, Germany caught plotting WWIII false flag operation to pull the USA into a nuclear war with Russia

- #Texas wildfires and political tensions. (0:00)
- Financial #collapse, weapons systems, and looting of the US Treasury. (3:42)
- US national debt, World War III, and money printing. (9:06)
- US #dollar dominance and its impending collapse. (13:47)
- #Gold prices and potential economic changes. (19:05)
- Bank term funding program and potential bank failures. (23:17)
- Germany's false flag attack on Crimean bridge. (30:40)
- Global politics, #censorship, and war threats. (36:39)
- Global economic and political issues. (41:25)
- Potential nuclear war between #Russia and Western countries. (45:44)
- Potential nuclear attack and election interference. (50:42)

https://www.brighteon.com/a2d9c593-7948-443e-9f7a-db7c62a713bb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 03 MARCH 2024   DAILY  03 MARCH 2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 03 MARCH 2024
Page 1 of 1