Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BANKING COLLAPSE RESET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET Empty
PostSubject: BANKING COLLAPSE RESET   BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 4:13 pm

Long post:
https://twitter.com/annvandersteel/status/1764472981080670695

@annvandersteel
BANKING COLLAPSE IMMINENT    THE RESET HAS BEGUN

Effective March 26, 2020, the The Federal Reserve Board reduced reserve requirement ratios on all net transaction accounts to zero percent, eliminating reserve requirements for all depository institutions

In Spring 2023 the Banking Collapse started with smaller regional banks.

In Spring 2024 the next wave of Banking Collapse will continue.

Nov 2023 the CEOs of Bank of America, Wells Fargo and JP Morgan told Congress they could not go from 0% reserves to be held to a 3% reserve balance.

The current Deposit to Loan Ratios means the banks can not sustain any type of run on the banks. When the people realize what is happening their will be a run on the banks.

Effective March 11, 2024 there will be no more money to loan out and the Fed will pick and choose who gets to loan out money

Congress passed the bail In provision with 2010 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act which allows the banks to confiscate assets. The bail-in relief was legalized in the U.S. following the 2007–2008 financial crisis in which banks deemed “too big to fail” were bailed out by the U.S. government. The specific section of Dodd-Frank that deals with bail-ins is Title II: Orderly Liquidation Authority (OLA).

Who's exposed?
BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET 2705401Ks (Retirement Accounts) - currently there are $27T in retirement accounts
BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET 2705People with cash positions in banks will have their money taken.

The banks have already started this by limiting how much money you can take out, transfer on Zelle or move in general.

What does this mean?
This will be the demise of the middle class leading to a recession and then depression. People will be left with nothing if they do not diversify their cash into paying off loans, buying gold, silver, crypto or other hard assets.

Potential?
This could keep Trump from winning the White House. In a bank collapse the government could institute martial law, shut the banks and ration your access to money.

contd-

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BANKING COLLAPSE RESET   BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 4:39 pm

The loss already sustained in 2020 is worse than what happened in 2008. The stock market manipulation coupled with the massive money printing and inflation has done a better job of masking the incoming collapse.

AND COLLAPSE IS COMING

Worldwide markets - Honk Kong, Japan , S&P, Dow - all time highs - why? Blackrock and Vanguard control trillions in assets and they are manipulating those stocks with sustained earnings and rotating out any stocks that can't perform and rotating in AI stocks into S&P 500 and other exchanges.

Result:
The stock markets will hang in there, but the banks and the dollar will collapse.

Cryptos are going crazy and will allow purchasing stocks with crypto. And as BRICS comes more online, your are going to see the transfer to asset backed transactions like the new

@abaxx_exchange
will facilitate in #LNG and #batterymetals

What is the hedge against inflation:
With the last month in the crypto market you can't ignore that crypto, gold, and silver are the hedge against inflation.
Warning:
Keeping cash in banks is not the safe nor smart play.

Putin had his take on the U.S. dollar too
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cnZPz2A
------------------------------
From comments

BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET GHzG2-fWQAAGKrh?format=png&name=small

George M. Nicholas

@GeogeM3

US national debt -$35.5 Trillion, US GDP -$28 Trillion. US Consumer Debt -$17.3 Trillion and US Credit Card Debt -$1.14 Trillion. Non performing loans up .1% in three months to 1.3% and growing. Billionaires are selling stocks and bitcoin and ethirium are options if you can take interim the swings. Thanks to sanctions and wars have made the Bric nations and others so much stronger. The dot com and 2008 crisis are fresh, the high ground individuals need to figure out with even Blackrock taking some defensive positions. Poverty could well retake America.
---------------------
Another good thread here:
https://twitter.com/NotLarryFink/status/1755292375214096672

-----

lfQ0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BANKING COLLAPSE RESET   BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:42 am

BANNED VIDEO - BREAKING REPORT FROM FORMER BLACKROCK EMPLOYEE!

The global fiat currencies are about to fail!

If this collapse is imminent, it just means one thing from my perspective.
The RV is right around the corner. RV stands for the Re-Valuation of the current currencies. This is the birthing of a new financial system on the horizon.  The new currency will be backed by gold. No more inflations and no more making money from thin air. 

Join us now: Before Our Time (https://t.me/BeforeOurTime)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANKING COLLAPSE RESET   BANKING COLLAPSE   RESET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANKING COLLAPSE RESET
Page 1 of 1