Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 06 MARCH 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  06  MARCH  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 06 MARCH 2024   DAILY  06  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 8:07 am

Next year today's date will be a 3-6-9 day.
--------------

An important FYI: 

Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Bank BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, and Goldman Sachs are directly underwriting the genocide in Gaza by facilitating the $8-billion dollar-bond sales by Israel to cover its mounting war debt.

Want to deliver a real blow to genocide, cut ties with these institutions immediately, and anyone who purchases war-debt from genocide.

-E

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 06 MARCH 2024   DAILY  06  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 5:12 pm

Yes, it's a huge problem.  This film is only 28 min and will run on 1.25 speed just fine.

As always, no original, solution oriented thinking.
Why not establish a mental health care unit, appropriately staffed,  within the prison if there are no beds in outside care.

You'd think that participating in the program with the hopes of current relief and future release(WITH FOLLOW UP), would incentivize inmates to participate. (non-violent inmates)
Maybe immediate rewards would work better.  Time in the yard, or a special meal. 
Chits for commissary.  New clothes.  Something to listen to.. specifically designed, in a nice
setting outside their cell and the general population for an hour at a time.

I don't really blame him for not wanting their meds, but that's what's waiting for him in the psych hospital too.  So he never gets better, and has no hope of getting better.
Show videos of people who have recovered.  And how.
As it is, all our 'systems' are broken.
Punishment vs reward.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 06 MARCH 2024   DAILY  06  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 9:24 pm

Has anyone noticed a change in your pet's, animal's behavior in the past 2, maybe 3 weeks.

My 12 yr old dog does not want to go out for bathroom anymore.  It's only 4 stairs,
and they aren't an issue.  She can choose different doors to different areas. 

She totally unwilling to go out to go, actually, though nothing has happened to or around her.

She does go out fine for daily car ride to the park or field.

I haven't been able to figure it out. (One idea I don't want to put out here unless
others have noticed anything different)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 06 MARCH 2024   DAILY  06  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 06 MARCH 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: