Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the Union

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 12:30 pm

State of the Union Fe4a24388e56b03a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 12:54 pm

TRUMP WEIGHS IN:   State of the Union 1f606 

Biden’s speech last night is getting “panned” all over the World. Only the Radical Left lunatics are trying to make the best of it. It took him 41 minutes to talk, briefly, about Immigration and the Border, on the topic of which he was very weak. No talk of weaponization against his very calm and nice opponent. Angry as hell, this guy is a PSYCHO!
----

[ltr]The Fake News Media is taking Crooked Joe Biden’s anger, and calling it “fiery.” That’s why they’re the Fake News, and there’s nobody like them![/ltr]

---------------
CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS ON THE RUN FROM HIS RECORD—AND LYING LIKE CRAZY TO TRY AND ESCAPE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE HORRIFIC DEVASTATION HE AND HIS PARTY HAVE CREATED!
---
The Story is that he got through it, he’s still breathing, and they didn’t have to carry him out in a straitjacket. Other than that, he did not do a very good job!

----
Katie Britt was a GREAT contrast to an Angry, and obviously very Disturbed, “President.” She was compassionate and caring, especially concerning Women and Women’s Issues. Her conversation on Migrant Crime was powerful and insightful. Great job Katie!

----
This was an angry, polarizing, and hate-filled Speech. He barely mentioned Immigration, or the Worst Border in the History of the World. He will never fix Immigration, nor does he want to. He wants our Country to be flooded with Migrants. Crime will raise to levels never seen before, and it is happening very quickly!

-----
He didn’t stand up to Putin, he gave Putin Ukraine!

----
That may be the Angriest, Least Compassionate, and Worst State of the Union Speech ever made. It was an Embarrassment to our Country!

-----
Don’t shake his hand, he’s been coughing into it the entire night!

-----
Whether the Fake News Media likes admitting it or not, there was tremendous misrepresentation and lies in that Speech, but the People of our Country get it, and they know that November 5th will be the Most Important Day in our Nation’s History!
----
It took him over 40 minutes to get to Immigration, and then said nothing about it!
-----
He said I bowed down to the Russian Leader. He gave them everything, including Ukraine. I took away Nord Stream 2, he gave it to them! He was a Puppet for Putin and Xi, and virtually every other Leader!

----
IT’S OVER!

----
THIS IS LIKE A SHOUTING MATCH, EVERY LINE IS BEING SHOUTED.

----
He made Iran RICH. This is why we have the problems in the Middle East. With me, Iran was BROKE. He is the reason that the Middle East is blowing up!

----
WHAT HAPPENED TO NANCY?

----
JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! HE WEAPONIZED GOVERNMENT AGAINST HIS OPPONENT – DIDN’T TALK ABOUT THAT, NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

-----
He’s done nothing for Israel compared to what I have done. It’s only words he speaks, not TRUTH!

-----
He made Iran RICH. This is why we have the problems in the Middle East. With me, Iran was BROKE. He is the reason that the Middle East is blowing up!

----
He’s having a hard time now - The words are not flowing smoothly out of his mouth!

----
What a contrast between Republicans and Democrats!

-----
He wants to take away everyone’s gun. Remember that when you go to the Voting Booth, because if I’m not elected, your guns are GONE, along with your Freedom!

----
He’s talking about Violence, but Migrant Violence is leading to the Worst Crime Wave in History!

-----
Other Countries are laughing at our stupidity on “Climate.” The Green New Scam is destroying our Economy and our Country!

-----
PASS THE FREEDOM TO CHEAT IN VOTING ACT, WHICH IS REALLY WHAT HE WANTS!

----
See, as he’s getting ready to cough yet again into his right hand, the Fake News Media rushes him off the screen!

----
His Border Bill is a Disaster, it would let at least 5,000 Migrants in a day, and that is one of the better aspects of it!

----
Biden talked about the SNICKERS Bars, before he talked about the Border!

----
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

-----
INFLATION UNDER BIDEN IS KILLING AMERICA!

----
Republicans have no plan to cut Social Security, a made up story by Crooked Joe!

----
They only show the Democrats clapping! They rarely show the other side of the room - It’s called, THE REPUBLICAN SIDE!

----
There's MORE! I need a break~

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 1:16 pm

Tucker Carlson live on the SOTU speech

16¼ minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ghV3NJccvb5N/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Posted 8 hours ago on youtube. MacGregor responds to our State of the Union.
 State of the Union 1f625 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0yvc2Qhn5E&t=541s

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

State of the Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Union   State of the Union I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Union
Page 1 of 1