Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 09 MARCH 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:36 pm

BREAKING: Lara Trump elected unanimously as RNC co-chair
@SGTnewsNetwork
---------
JUST IN - A Boeing 737 MAX experienced landing gear failure upon touchdown in Houston, Texas.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-------------

BBC Presenter Nick Sheridan aged 32 Dies Suddenly after ‘Short illness’

RIP Nick - 32 is no age at all - why does this keep happening?

As usual - No cause of Death is provided as is the standard these days.
 @SGTnewsNetwork

-----

Michelle Obama Finally Breaks Silence on Mounting Speculation of Being Democratic 2024 Candidate

According to an article by Breitbart News on Tuesday, March 5, 2024, Crystal Carson, director of communications for Michelle Obama's office, delivered the message succinctly and directly: "As former First Lady Michelle Obama has expressed several times over the years, she will not be running for president."
@SGTnewsNetwork

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:58 pm

Most Americans do not know that the US census currently counts, for purposes of voting power, all people in a district, regardless of citizenship!

Senate Democrats just voted unanimously to defeat an amendment that would have stopped counting illegals for congressional seat apportionment and electoral college (presidential) votes. 

Since illegals are mostly in Democrat states, both the House and the Presidential vote are shifted ~5% to the left, which is enough to change the entire balance of power!

This is a major reason why the Biden administration is ushering in record levels of illegals and doing so few deportations.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1766309014827061326?t=z9QZq-xykUFT7FOB2WeY5g&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 1:18 pm

BREAKING: United Airbus A320 from San Francisco makes emergency landing in Los Angeles due to hydraulic system problems.
@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Governor Glenn Youngkin has vetoed a bill that would force Virginia to re-enter the ERIC Voter Roll Management System.
----

BREAKING: A new bill in the state of California will allow for illegal migrants with no credit to get houses before legal U.S. citizens. 
----

BREAKING: Payment processor Stripe is kicking all Christians off of their platform.
try the link:  https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/7700
----

BREAKING: Supercell storm spotted over Al Ain as major cities of UAE including Dubai come under heavy rain, thunderstorms and flooding.
----

BREAKING: National Guard helicopter crashes near La Grulla in Texas, close to the Mexican border. Reports of casualties.
-----

BREAKING: Founder of D.C. LGBTQ nonprofit arrested on fraud and money laundering charges.
---------

BREAKING: Alaska Airlines flight carrying pets arrives with cargo door open as carrier and Boeing face $1 billion lawsuit.

(me: Boeing is a goner)
-------------

BREAKING: U.S. Coast Guard looking into reports of an oil spill off the coast of Huntington Beach, California.
--------

BREAKING: Indonesian airline pilots fell asleep mid-flight.
------

BREAKING: An American Airlines 777-200 collided with a Frontier Airlines A320/321 as it was being pushed back from the gate at Miami Airport.
---------

BREAKING: Millions of shrimp died along the Yemeni coast. 

The incident unfolded as a British vessel, laden with hazardous substances, sank following a missile attack by the Houthis.
-------------

BREAKING: The World Health Organization (WHO) has been accused of being 'colonialist' over plans for a new pandemic treaty.

A coalition of Africa scientists fears that the agreement could see nations plunged into lockdown at the whim of the UN agency.
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 2:03 pm

IMO  Everybody should follow  RxCKSTxR !   

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ykjTXrmxXGw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 3:23 pm

Who says watching videos is a waste of time.  Look!  THIS is how we survive the coming whatever~ 
WE MUST WORK ON OUR ACCENT!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 9:03 pm

Over 850 Pounds of Crystal Meth Seized in Georgia Storage Unit!

Act Now: Tighten Border Security!

In a joint operation, the Clayton County Police Department and DEA uncovered a stash of crystal meth valued at over a million dollars in Norcross.

The drugs, believed to be destined for distribution across metro Atlanta and the East Coast, were found hidden inside a public storage unit.

Investigators suspect the meth originated from a Mexican super lab and was smuggled into the U.S. as a liquid before being converted into crystal meth, likely in an Atlanta-based conversion lab.

A Mexican national, observed frequenting the storage unit, was apprehended.

:point_right_tone2: This bust highlights Atlanta's significant role in cartel drug operations, according to the DEA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 MARCH 2024    DAILY  09  MARCH  2024  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 09 MARCH 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: