Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 21 MARCH 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 10:55 am

The spring equinox occurred on March 19th this year, I read.
-----------------

12:23 pm eastern time 
3/20/24

Secret Soldiers

Inflatable tanks, soundtracks and fake radio transmissions were some of the deceptive tactics used by “Ghost Army” members during World War II.

For years, they received minimal recognition.

This week, that changes . . .

~T edit: . ... .

https://x.com/usarmy/status/1770486374304522520?s=46

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:10 am

Former US Secretary of State Pompeo's mask was torn during the live broadcast :flushed: 
Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky :dizzy:
(that's what the still shot from the FOX news appearance showed)
--------------------

BREAKING Russia: Trans-Baikal Territory: A freight train carrying coal & fuel derailed on the Gyrshelun - Khushenga section in the Trans 
- Baikal Territory. 

The cause of the incident is still unknown. The Investigative Committee opened a criminal case under the article “Violation of traffic safety rules and operation of railway transport.” Investigators went to the scene of the accident.
-----

British Airways 'emergency' LIVE: Flight headed for Heathrow issues urgent mid-air alert 
 UK | News | Express.co.uk
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1879979/heathrow-plane-live-british-airways-emergency

https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:21 am

Florida Police Benevolent Association (PBA) President John Kazanjian declared his organization will be supporting former President Trump over President Biden and other third-party candidates, arguing Trump is the right person to handle the many crises facing the nation, according to a letter shared with Fox News Digital. 

State's largest police union makes major endorsement in 2024 presidential race

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/states-largest-police-union-makes-major-endorsement-2024-presidential-race

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:33 am

:flag_ca: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

Right from the get-go, the report authors warn that whatever Canada’s current situation, it 'will probably deteriorate further in the next five years'

A secret RCMP report is warning the federal government that Canada may descend into civil unrest once citizens realize the hopelessness of their economic situation.

“The coming period of recession will … accelerate the decline in living standards that the younger generations have already witnessed compared to earlier generations,” reads the report, entitled Whole-of-Government Five-Year Trends for Canada.

“For example, many Canadians under 35 are unlikely ever to be able to buy a place to live,” it adds.

The report, labelled secret, is intended as a piece of “special operational information” to be distributed only within the RCMP and among “decision-makers” in the federal government.

In addition to worsening living standards, the RCMP also warns of a future increasingly defined by unpredictable weather and seasonal catastrophes, such as wildfires and flooding. Most notably, report authors warn of Canada facing “increasing pressure to cede Arctic territory.”

Another major theme of the report is that Canadians are set to become increasingly disillusioned with their government, which authors mostly chalk up to “misinformation,” “conspiracy theories” and “paranoia.”

“Law enforcement should expect continuing social and political polarization fueled by misinformation campaigns and an increasing mistrust for all democratic institutions,” reads one of the report’s “overarching considerations.”

Ironically, among the report’s more heavily redacted sections is one carrying the subtitle “erosion of trust.” “The past seven years have seen marked social and political polarization in the Western world” reads a partial first sentence, with the entire rest of the section deleted by government censors.

The censor’s pen also deleted most of a section warning about “paranoid populism.” “Capitalizing on the rise of political polarization and conspiracy theories have been populists willing to tailor their messages to appeal to extremist movements,” reads the section’s one non-redacted sentence.

:link: https://nationalpost.com/opinion/secret-rcmp-report-warns-canadians-may-revolt-once-they-realize-how-broke-they-are

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:21 pm

BREAKING: US sues Apple for running iPhone monopoly in wide-ranging lawsuit.

@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

BREAKING: New York Attorney General's office takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump's assets, including golf course and private estate north of Manhattan.

@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

BREAKING: A goat in Minnesota has tested positive for the highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI), or bird flu, marking the first ever U.S. case.

@GeneralMCNews
----------------------
NEW: President Trump says he doesn't want TikTok banned because it will let Facebook and founder "Zuckersmuch" double their business after they "cheated in the last election"

Follow for more   47th President News (https://t.me/+Gt5NX7n5QzYwNDg0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:52 pm

The WEF has just confirmed global CBDC. 

They will recognize that they will track what you eat, your travels, who you communicate with and everything else you do in life.

This is why they are freaking everyone out about the “climate crisis”

To track and control every thing we buy and consume.
---------------

This is the Pompeo pic from FOX News
DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   Fd64ca53d690df06
DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   C46d781cefd3b970

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:41 pm

"Are they arming the illegal immigrants so they can wipe us out? Is this the end of the United States of America as we know it? How does this make you feel?"

Fake News still doesn't understand the definition of bloodbath.

https://www.tiktok.com/@hudson2k24/video/7348454485590592811?q=hudson2k24&t=1711064451915

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 21 MARCH 2024    DAILY  21   MARCH   2024   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 21 MARCH 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: