Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 28 MARCH 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

From Q drops this morning~

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, as we stand together, we embark on a journey not just of distance, but of purpose and vision. We look to the horizon, not as distant observers, but as pioneers of a dream that has been the heartbeat of our nation since its inception – the dream of a Great America.

This dream isn't anchored in the sands of complacency but sails on the winds of progress, equality, and unwavering courage. It's etched in the stories of our forefathers and mothers, who envisioned a land where freedom isn't just a word, but a way of life. A country where the pursuit of happiness isn't confined by the circumstances of one's birth but is an unalienable right for all.

Envisioning a Great America means seeing beyond the challenges of today to the possibilities of tomorrow. It means recognizing that our greatness isn't defined by our past achievements but by our commitment to forging a future that reflects our highest ideals. A future where every child, regardless of race, creed, or background, has the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential.

It is a vision of a nation united not by the sameness of our opinions, but by the shared belief in our democratic principles and the common good. Where our differences are not sources of division, but wellsprings of strength and diversity, enriching the fabric of our national identity.

To envision a Great America is to understand the responsibility that comes with our freedoms. It's to acknowledge that liberty is maintained not through indifference, but through engagement and the tireless defense of our constitutional rights. It requires us to be guardians of justice, stewards of the environment, and champions of peace, both at home and abroad.

This vision calls upon us to renew our commitment to community, understanding that we rise by lifting others. It implores us to build bridges of understanding and empathy, dismantling the walls of prejudice and fear that have for too long divided us.

In this Great America, innovation and tradition walk hand in hand, honoring our history while embracing the future. We lead not by the might of our military, but by the strength of our character; not by the wealth of our possessions, but by the richness of our spirit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the journey to this envisioned America is not without its hurdles. It demands our collective resolve, our unyielding optimism, and, above all, our unwavering faith in the American spirit. It requires each of us to contribute our best, to hold fast to the values that define us, and to act with the knowledge that our actions today will shape the legacy we leave for generations to come.

As we stand on the precipice of tomorrow, let us hold fast to this vision of a Great America. A country where liberty and justice are not just ideals, but realities for every citizen. Where our unity is our strength, and our diversity our greatest asset.

Together, let us step forward with courage and conviction, carrying the torch of freedom and lighting the way for the world to follow. For in our hearts, we know that when we dream together, when we work together, and when we believe together, there is no limit to the greatness we can achieve.

Thank you.

https://t.me/The17Letter

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

ON THE COMING ECLIPSE~

We know they can alter it's effects to their purposes (FF)

Considering we've known of it's coming for years (from Iron Mountain docs, etc. etc.)

and that the 2017 and 2024 paths CROSS over the New Madrid Fault, 

and that they have the capacity to generate eq's, And/or other types of chaos, I would take their warnings seriously.

---
Bible prophecy considers it a 'sign' and a warning. And the consequences could be a matter of months before we would see what was heralded.

----
Of course it could be both.  The immediate loss of  life, and the continuing
loss due to food shortages as trucking, rail and ship transport will be stopped.
"Dividing the Nation"
"WATCH THE WATER"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 GJtW27nXgAEyE7T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

What a Headache! - by David Haggith - The Daily Doom

The business losses from the Baltimore bridge wreck are immense, and the logistics tangle to be sorted out is mind-boggling.

https://www.thedailydoom.com/p/what-a-headache
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

And there it is…

The Dali ship’s black box has 2 minutes of missing data right before it crashed into the Francis Scott Key bridge

~T edit: How convenient. Remember what I told you that next day. 

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1773407414760374548?t=8jYOnDCrxsAACOkWXNG4bg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm

BREAKING: Investigators are indicating that it might require up to two years to uncover details regarding one of the most devastating maritime accidents in American history. Concurrently.

An elite Coast Guard unit is examining 13 Centers for Disease Control containers aboard the vessel, marked with the label "Hazardous Materials." 

This development prompts inquiries regarding the CDC's dispatch of Hazmat containers to Sri Lanka, the intended destination of the vessel prior to its collision with the Scott Key Francis Bridge upon departing from the Port of Baltimore.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 28 MARCH 2024   DAILY  28  MARCH  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 28 MARCH 2024
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: