Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CERN Activation April 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CERN   Activation April 8 Empty
PostSubject: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

Cern: Activation April 8   Ariel

There is a thread reader I found at the end of these posts
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1773188019027128612.html?utm_campaign=topunroll

How many of you remember the post I did on Cern?
Remember I told you it's just one gigantic Ouija Board?
Why did I say that?

The LHC demonstrates its macro-cosmic and multicontextual "as above, so below" ( Think Baphomet) awareness through its geometry i.e. how the whole complex is laid out underground as viewed from above.

The basic configuration of the LHC complex consists of a large loop, the LHC, with a diameter of ~8.5 km, and a smaller loop called the "Super Proton Synchrotron" (SPS) placed tangentially inside the LHC, used as the final proton beam injector for the LHC, with a diameter of ~2.2 km.

The SPS's position and size are key to the first step of decoding the LHC "Orion Stargate".

It is designed to open up gateways. Just like Ouija Boards are.

But mainstream scientists will tell you the creation of the LHC is to find the Higgs boson, considered by some scientists to be the fundamental element of matter and often called the “God Particle.” This of course is a cover story.

You all have to understand that there is a very evil faction of entities behind this project. Because this also connects to the ley lines. The rediscovery of Ley Lines in this century is unveiling (apocalypse; Greek for unveiling) the secrets of Nature.

Ley lines are the luminous strands that many are pulling at today, hardly suspecting what riches lay at the end of these subtle light lines.

All Ley Lines lead to the planetary Grid, the primary light and energy matrix, creating, enveloping, and maintaining planet Earth.

A ley-line is a straight fault line in the earth's tectonic plates:

This is a scientific fact.

Through these cracks in the earth's tectonic plates the magnetic energies released are very powerful indeed.

Many people have claimed to have felt the energy surge up their body, and some have claimed that they have blacked out, as the surge was that powerful.

Did you know "The Da Vinci Code" was based on Rennes Le chateau in France, which is also on a leyline?

contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

It is documented that Alexander the Great was guided by Aristotle to take control of the major dome centers of these intersecting Ley Lines from dark forces. Which is why he put his top General, Ptolemy to rule Egypt.

During the medieval times anyone who had any knowledge of Hermetic's was designated a Heretic and died a horrible death. This held true for anyone who knew how to read or write a Heresy.

Leaving only the royals and the monasteries literate.

Throughout history all megalithic structures have been strategically built on top of these so called Ley Lines.

From the pyramids of Giza to Stonehenge, Notre Dame, Solomon's Temple, Parthenon, Oracle of Delphi, Rennes Le Chateau, Ziggurat, the Vatican, DC Capitol, Mecca, Agia Sophia, Aztec Pyramids, Bermuda Triangle, Coral Castle, Tesla's lab in Shoreham NY, including all Nuclear power plants, military basis and sports stadiums.

Which are also used to harness energies - like giant batteries!

Many of the sections where two or more Ley Lines intersect are marked with obelisks, such as,

• Washington DC Monument

• Vatican Courtyard

• Cleopatra's Needle in Central Park

These electromagnetic lines of the earth are its veins and receive its energies from the sun that connects and effects, every living thing on this planet.

Many of our ancient spiritual figures knew this hidden knowledge and meditated or prayed on these lines or megalithic centers, which elevated their electrical auras, intellect, and connection to higher self, through the activation of the 7 energy centers (chakras).

I believe that the activation of the Large Hadron Collider during the eclipse may create a window for the CERN researchers to explore and study the stargates or portals. It is believed that the activation of the large collider during this special event might create enough energy to open up the portals to alternate dimensions and realities.

For those who may be confused on whether or not this is a Whitehat/Blackhat operation I suggest you read this link from the Cern website that was published back in 2016. There were many nods to the Anon community.
https://home.cern/news/news/computing/computer-security-white-hats-cern

Keep in mind regardless of how you feel about Q' the info transcends our personal gripe. WWG1WGA is a military protocol to supposedly activate the Tesla time machines under Cheyenne mountains that has been locked down since 2016 under the order of D. Trump. I think what they are now trying to do is transport us to another timeline via the LHC. This is not magic because we do this everyday.

You simply winning a Powerball jackpot is changing the course of your timeline from living a life of financial struggle to one of abundance. Without all the strenuous work it takes the average person to gain wealth. So I want you to look at April 8th as us as a collective changing timeliness. With the assistance of the LHC.

You need to understand in 2017 the control of CERN came under U.S. Military control. I told you all yesterday the fight for your freedom is taking place on all levels. Physical and non material. This is why the image on the US Debt Clock is so important to understand. Go scroll back down and look at my post about that.
More on this later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Read (Important) This was the original intent of Cern/LHC. This was when the Cabal was in control up until 2016/2017.

@Prolotario1

Gordie Rose (D-Wave quantum computers and Kindred Al) clarified the things that they are summoning into the world now are not demons, not evil but more like the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones. End quote.

Do you want to know what the "Great Old Ones" look like?

Cern? Hard Pass.

CERN   Activation April 8 F5LS133WAAASQmy?format=jpg&name=small

Is that the Kraken some have (mistakenly) been in such a hurry to release?
----------------
I just got shut down from twtr, and let back on again.
The thread is at
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1698651912239727009

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1

The Dark Agenda: Cern & The Cabal

People before the Whitehats took over once president D. Trump came into office the original intent of the LHC was going to be very evil.

The House of Odescalchi is a top bloodline of the Black Nobility with princely titles and palaces in Rome, Italy, and Hungary. The Odescalchis are the most tyrannical family on the planet and are using particle accelerators to oppress society. They are lawless criminals that are extremely arrogant.

The Romney family and Detroit Partnership’s agents in the teamsters at the time extorted and manipulated the auto industry to cause the government bailout when it happened while Obama was in the White House.

The family often uses the name Erba-Odescalchi for their merger with the Erba family that ruled in the town of Cernobbio, Italy. I believe that CERN was cleverly named after Cernobbio which is on the Italian and Swiss border. Fabiola Gianotti is the Director General of CERN today and she was born in Rome.

There have been various Austrian and Hungarian nuclear physicists like John von Neumann. The House of Odescalchi’s role from Rome is overseeing the development and use of advanced technologies and weapons in society. CERN oversees most of the particle accelerators around the world and it is the Swiss bankers which are financing the Uranium and Plutonium which fuels them.

There is a statue of Shiva at CERN. The nuclear physicist Robert Oppenheimer was involved in the development of nuclear technologies and the creation of the atomic bomb. Robert Oppenheimer quoted Vishnu-Shiva stating “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Particle accelerators are a type of nuclear weapon that are enhancing gravity which is like magnetic pressure in the lower atmosphere. Along with HAARP they are able to direct these magnetic emissions over targeted areas.

With HAARP and other similar tools controlled by the USAF they can ionize parts of the atmosphere. When the magnetism is released from a particle accelerator they can ionize pathways to move around this magnetic pressure through the vector.

When they run these particle accelerators it makes society feel lethargic and more stressed. As a matter of fact I will cover why NBC did that story of the man who sees demonic faces. And why they chose to report on this because it has alot to do with why it was so important for the Whitehats to take over. The only reason they showed you that report is because of the possible side effects of turning it on as it can reveal the true nature of our reality.

So if people started seeing demonic beings the military is put in place to quell a possible chaotic turn out. Because these entities do not like being discovered as they are. Their power is in the shadows not the light.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Finally hit the thread reader 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1773188019027128612.html?utm_campaign=topunroll
--------

CERN   Activation April 8 YJx5STLr_normal
Ariel  @Prolotario1

I went on a blitz today with info. I hope you all are taking this all in and understanding where we currently stand on this grand mission to awakening the masses to the true reality of our situation. This is not about creating more fear. When changes are made it comes with Turmoil & Turbulence. You can expect more to ramp up as we head into April. Goodluck. And be ready.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 2:32 pm

[ltr]@Prolotario1[/ltr]

Everything Is An Energy Gradiant of Frequencies: A Cosmic Alignment
The perception of 3d, 4d, And 5d are human concepts. Some notable scholars like Alex Collier or David Wilcock mentioned at times that frequencies are an oscillation of the atoms per second. Or even per unit of time relative to the observer (You) that makes up the molecules that makes up what is perceived as material or hard matter.
Which would be the physical world we interact with. Since the unit of time is something relative to the observer what is observable hard matter for one person will appear to be etheric and unattainable for another person.
This point is important to understand. Because if someone sees something that is strange in the appearance of a person or thing someone is going to think that person is crazy because they can not see it even though they are standing right next to them

Military night vision goggles use light amplification to enhance vision in low-light conditions. Similarly, the "They Live" glasses could have a special filter that blocks out the visible light spectrum humans normally see and instead allows the wearer to see a different spectrum, one where the aliens appear different from their human disguise. This alien spectrum could be infrared, ultraviolet, or even a completely alien band of light invisible to the naked eye.
Perhaps the glasses are even more sophisticated and incorporate bio-signature recognition. They might pick up on subtle physiological differences between humans and the disguised aliens, translating those differences into a visual representation (like the film portrays) that allows the wearer to identify them. This could involve recognizing alien body heat patterns, unique bioluminescence, or even electrical impulses not perceptible to the human eye.
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 2:40 pm

So why do we have such a limited scope of our current reality preventing us to see things as they really are?
Let's try to answer this. From what I have come to understand over the years is that in wave mechanics there is talk of destruction & degenerative interference. Reference is made to an overlap of two or more waves of identical or similar frequency that interfered with creates a new wave pattern of less intensity aptitude at a point called a node.
If we had a reality operating on let's say 15 megahertz and you transmit an intentional destructive frequency of minus 7.2 megahertz we will get a limited reality perception up to 7.8 megahertz. And not until the initial 15 megahertz this frequency on which the 3d world works is nothing other then the Schumman Resonance.

This is basically a frequency address for our planet. This is how other planets are found. Each one emitt a certain vibrational wave length unique to itself. Why is this important? Because it all connect to the moon. And what do we have coming up? A solar eclipse. The moon is responsible for the reality we now reside in. Because without the entire 3d reality would collapse and we would automatically be in 5d.
Once we cross the Van Alen Band you are in 5d. The Van Alen Band is controlled from the moon. The Van Alen Band is controlled from tge artificial space station called the moon. 5d is earth's natural frequency.
The moon is responsible for the total toroidal immersion in which earth is located. So whoever controls this frequency controls the entire planet and everything in it.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 2:45 pm

This is basically a frequency address for our planet. This is how other planets are found. Each one emitt a certain vibrational wave length unique to itself. Why is this important? Because it all connect to the moon. And what do we have coming up? A solar eclipse. The moon is responsible for the reality we now reside in. Because without the entire 3d reality would collapse and we would automatically be in 5d.
Once we cross the Van Alen Band you are in 5d. The Van Alen Band is controlled from the moon. The Van Alen Band is controlled from tge artificial space station called the moon. 5d is earth's natural frequency.
The moon is responsible for the total toroidal immersion in which earth is located. So whoever controls this frequency controls the entire planet and everything in it.

ncluding people that would instantly disappear if the moon were to all of a sudden no longer exists. (These are sometimes called the "The Backdrop People".) People who are apart of the simulation. People who only exist to sustain the 3d simulation.
I bring this up for a reason. Some people are asking why NASA will be sending rockets up during the April 8th eclipse. Well this would only make sense if you believe "Whitehats are in control". We know these rockets do not have the ability to physically blow up the moon. But they have the potential to disrupt the frequency it emits that powers this 3d construct we call reality. It can weaken and reduce its energy and bring us closer to a more heightened awareness.
Because to destroy the moon in total even if they could would be devastating for everyone. So they have to choose their battles wisely and pace themselves accordingly. Because the end result will present another challenge.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 2:47 pm

Gordie Rose (D-Wave quantum computers and Kindred Al) clarified that the things that they are summoning into the world now are not demons, not evil but more like the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones. End quote.
Outside CERN headquarters sits an ancient statue to Shiva, the goddess of destruction.
The Roman form of Shiva is Apollyon.
CERN is partially situated in a French town named Saint-Genis-Pouilly. Pouilly is Latin for Appolliacum, aka Apollyon, aka Apollo. I reposted this to do a follow-up with added context. Scientists always move forward In seeking knowledge and not all. Are convinced of the impending dangers of toying with entities thriving in the Non-Physical aspect of life.

Moving forward in their work, they ignore the data already. Gathering of entities seen on camera as well as many humans gathering for dark Rituals as they call the entities to come forward. This is not what we want. Especially if you have experience with Ouija Boards. Remember, I am only telling you of the intent up until the US Military took over Cern.
So what would have happened if things went according to plan and Hillary Clinton won in 2016? Cern would have used the LHC to open portals/stargates to allow entities from other dimensions into ours. These entities rush through portals.
Put on your tinfoil hats for this one.
They could be 12-20 feet tall 6-8 feet wide. Some are a pinkish grey color. They have no body definition. The edges are round, jagged, and torn. Their faces are hideous.
They attempt to mimic humans and project abstract features of openings for eyes with dripping liquid and tissue. A moving nose that contracts and expands. A mouth that is moving and changing sizes as it drips tissue.
Sounds fantastic, I know. But to the occultist this is the chaos they were going for. Now what we could possibly be dealing with now are the terrestrial fall out from the solar eclipse. Which entails the facial disfigurement that comes off as demonic. I think this was to scapegoat the aspects the moon actually plays onto the humans so we can not connect the two sense there may be cities on the moon where people reside.
That way they avoid people understanding the why behind the phenomenon as to why this is happening around the solar eclipse.
We will cover more on this. Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 10:54 am

CERN AND THE SOUTH POLE

The IceCube 

The IceCube Neutrino Observatory (or simply IceCube) is a neutrino  observatory constructed at the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station in  Antarctica.

The project is a recognized CERN experiment (RE10).[2][3]  Its thousands of sensors are located under the Antarctic ice,  distributed over a cubic kilometre.

Directed Energy Weapons are real.
Textbook examples from National Defense University (NDU).

"Directed Energy Weapons are Real . . . And Disruptive," 2019.

By Lt General Henry “Trey” Obering, III (ret. - USAF)

icecube.wisc.edu 

ndupress.ndu.edu/Portals/68/Doc…

ndupress.ndu.edu/Portals/68/Doc…

David M. Sowders et al., “High Power Microwave (HPM) and Ultrawideband (UWB): A Primer on High Power RF,” PL-TR-95-1111, Special Report, Phillips Laboratory, March 1996.

Eileen Walling, “High Power Microwaves, Strategic and Operational Implications for Warfare,” Occasional Paper no. 11, Air War College Center for Strategy and Technology, May 2000.

The earliest, well-documented Targeted Individual case that we are aware of -  Norman C. Rabin, for 34 years.  He is 59, and has been attacked with Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) since December 1985, and V2K since Oct 15, 1990.

~T edit: Forgot about bis one. Talked about is a long time ago. Relate this back to VK's post yesterday about [cern] and why it's important to understand and how [cern] is the belly button to Antarctica. 

https://twitter.com/kathrynwise6869/status/1776286076006740392?t=JSzyQQtHBjW-XpYzn1-3Qw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:24 am

The Solar Eclipse and CERN — A Giant Over-glorified Ouija Board 

:red_circle: FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH

• The Who Earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel to him ascribe all sin. 

:red_circle: WHAT IS CERN?
—— A Giant over glorified Ouija Board, with a logo comprised of three 6’s and an Eclipse’s, which is talking to spirits from the other side, opening gateways. 
—— Again, why do they have the Gif Shiva out front of their facility? Shiva is the Destoryer God

REVELATIONS 
— Many have likened to Shiva out of Revelations 9, where a star has fallen from heaven and is given keys to the bottomless pit
— Revelations 9:11 Locusts have a king above them, who is Apollyon or a destroyer, like Shiva is a Destroyer. 

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1777021527638016101?t=y8Sk2i5AIXpEJp2DXsLveg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CERN Activation April 8   CERN   Activation April 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERN Activation April 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: