Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video)   Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 am

Just a reminder ... GOLD DOES NOT DISAPPEAR IN FIRE... Just Melts into A Blob. Only Paper Gold Receipts Could Be Damaged.

This is lead up to financial collapse, but just remember they use baby steps so as not to alert you. Watch for others to connect dots and also I think everything is to go at once so watch for the war, financial, food, electricity etc. Very soon. You should be ready now!

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2013/07/massive-fire-jpmorgan-gold-depot-false-flag-video-2454940.html

Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:42

(Before It's News)
What better way to make sure there is no longer any gold than to ‘destroy the lack of evidence’? A massive fire has struck JPMorgan’s gold depot. Does the FACT that JPMorgan’s gold inventory plunged 66% on Friday have ANYTHING at all to do with this fire? When will American’s learn the bankers have looted us all? At least all of us still doing business with the bankers….something I gave up long ago… 
A journalist on scene on Wall Street this evening has just sent us footage of a massive fleet of Firetrucks and ambulances in front of JP Morgan’s former headquarters at 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, with fire-fighters stating they are responding to a COMMERCIAL VAULT FIRE IN THE BASEMENT of JPM’s headquarters at 15 Broad St!
With JPM’s gold inventory plunging 66% Friday to an all-time low of 46,000 ounces, and with reportedly over 502,000 ounces still standing against JPM for the JUNE gold contract, is the long anticipated force-majeure event in progress?
*UPDATE: FDNY tweet confirms fire is in a commercial vault!

Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) Download%20%281%29%281%29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video)   Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 am

Where is the smoke??

Better yet .. where is the Gold Owed??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!   Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=484
  Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold:FALSE FLAG - FORMER FIREMAN RESPONDS
I WATCHED EVERY VIDEO, EVERY ANGLE. BEING A FIREMAN FOR 9 YEARS HERE IS MY PROBLEM, NOT 1 FIRE TRUCK HAD A HOSE GOING INTO THE BUILDING. ALSO NOT 1 TRUCK WAS HOOKED UP TO A STAG PIPE, WHICH IS FOR YOUR INTERIOR SPRINKLER SYSTEM, THIS IS SOP FOR BUILDING FIRES, YOU ALWAYS HOOK UP TO FEED WATER INTO THE BUILDING FOR SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND HALLWAY HOSES. THOSE HOSES YOU SEE IN THE GLASS BOX IN BUILDINGS. THERE WAS NO SMOKE. NOTHING. UNTIL I SEE DIFFERENT THIS IS A BS FALSE FLAG EVENT.

MIKE
Jul 21, 2013
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video)   Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 pm

FYI bravo sierra.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/did-raging-fire-burn-down-jpmorgans-gold-vault

(but more than likely a beta test to flush out the attention payers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video)   Massive Fire JPMorgan Gold Depot – False Flag? (Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1