Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century" Empty
PostSubject: JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century"   JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 6:32 pm

Finally – someone uploaded this ground breaking 2023 documentary by Jay Weidner. I’ve been waiting for this one. I’ve watched much of what is in this over the past few months on interviews with Jay Weidner. Those interviews blew me away. Everything has been up scaled to 4K video. Crystal clear video – finally can see everything.

Show Notes wrote:
As the 60th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy approaches, this film uncovers the final proof of what happened that day in Dallas. By enhancing the famous Zapruder film, using new technology, we finally see what happened to J.F.K.
Director: Ryder Lee
Cast: Jay Weidner

2½ minute trailer for the full movie posted below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4LZAy-WZpY

========================================

1 hour 33 minutes

https://rumble.com/v4pckrf-jfk-x-solving-the-crime-of-the-century.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century" Empty
PostSubject: Re: JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century"   JFK X: "Solving the Crime of the Century" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:25 pm

https://twitter.com/Cancelcloco/status/1780790518462779848 

The CIA took down the Kennedy FBI report off archive dot org. 

So naturally I reuploaded it. Cuz f**k em, that’s why. 

http://archive.org/details/Ted-Kennedy-fbi-files 

This document is a must read. It’s 22 pages and details the largest drug smuggling operation in recorded history- 

Perpetrated by Bush sr, CIA director Richard Helms, Guy Rothschild(yes those rothschilds), and several other spicy names. It details secret bank accounts with billions of black budget drug money, and tells the story of General Ferrera cutting Manuel Noriegas(dictator of panama) balls off and stuffing them down his throat. 

Seriously, check it out and download it before the cia takes it down again 

Ps I’m not suicidal 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1