Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me y only North America is on Fire?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tell me y only North America is on Fire? Empty
PostSubject: Tell me y only North America is on Fire?   Tell me y only North America is on Fire? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 pm

zoom out a little to see.

Give it a minute to load... also shows smoke accumulation from all due to wind.

WunderMap™
Tell me y only North America is on Fire? Wu_wide

http://www.wunderground.com/auto/preview/wundermap/?lat=45.41870&lon=-113.97079&zoom=7&type=hyb&units=english&rad=0&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0&fire=1&fire.sat=1&fire.smk=1&fire.day=1&fire.day=7&fire.hrmin=0&fire.hrmax=24&fire.opa=70&fire.mode=0
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell me y only North America is on Fire?   Tell me y only North America is on Fire? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:49 pm

That's disturbing! Notice Canada, Mexico, and Cuba too. Add to that the data collected so far that points to many of the recent fires having been started at the hand of man. Add jihad into the mix. Hey, I'm just sayin', and it has been proven that the jihadies have planned such in their own videos, tweets, emails, and writings. And don't forget about Spetsnaz. Then there is always The Almighty lifting His hand of protection to think about.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me y only North America is on Fire?   Tell me y only North America is on Fire? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

That's exactly what I have been getting at with Co. and the other states.

Really interesting isn't when you can see on map....
I just happened to get that link for the Fire in Southern Calif. and just zoomed out and didn't see anything in Europe.. then more and there you have it!!

If nukes are coming too then there won't be much left!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me y only North America is on Fire?   Tell me y only North America is on Fire? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1