Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Part One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

This is Part One Empty
PostSubject: This is Part One   This is Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:14 pm

be sure and watch both parts. SCARY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rSZ9FYpkRo

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   This is Part One 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

This is Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Part One   This is Part One I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Saw this video on the same page... Wink 

Back to top Go down

This is Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Part One   This is Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:27 am

Well peeps, we've been posting all the Supposed Conspiracy News or DOTS for the last ? years!
Nothing new here to me.
We are posting on important day to day events right now.. and will continue to do so, everyone needs to pay attention to them.

Current life is a youtube video .........  just in slow motion... so it is hard to see the subtle changes and that is what they are doing... taking baby steps so sleepy people don't think anything of the events that as a whole are very alarming.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

This is Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Part One   This is Part One I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 am

It's a good video if you haven't been keeping up with the real news, which after being indoctrinated with the MSM 'news', is a lot to take in & process when reading and learning for the first time.

spring2 wrote:
Well peeps, we've been posting all the Supposed Conspiracy News or DOTS for the last ? years!
Nothing new here to me.
We are posting on important day to day events right now.. and will continue to do so, everyone needs to pay attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Part One   This is Part One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Part One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: