Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning!!!!!!!! Do not go here if you tear up easy or cannot stand VERY GRAPHIC ABUSE OF ANIMALS ETC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warning!!!!!!!! Do not go here if you tear up easy or cannot stand VERY GRAPHIC ABUSE OF ANIMALS ETC. Empty
PostSubject: Warning!!!!!!!! Do not go here if you tear up easy or cannot stand VERY GRAPHIC ABUSE OF ANIMALS ETC.   Warning!!!!!!!! Do not go here if you tear up easy or cannot stand VERY GRAPHIC ABUSE OF ANIMALS ETC. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I DO NOT KID YOU PEOPLE I ONLY MADE IT TO THE POOR PUP RUNNING IN CIRCLES ON FIRE

THIS IS THE MOST DISTURBING STUFF

I DO NOT WISH FOR YOU TO SEE THIS BUT IF YOU CAN STOMACH THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD PROCEED WITH CAUTION FOR IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY OR PUKE!!

With respect to all of you here on the forum I only provide the link and I probably should have not posted but you all need to know what evil men and Children in this case are capable of!
Doesn't mean I want you to view!!

True MONSTERS live among us!!!!!
I am done looking for the day, going out side to look at GODS CREATION.

http://beforeitsnews.com/spirit/2013/07/graphic-burn-your-ryes-out-now-even-watching-this-will-ruin-your-for-life-kids-please-turn-away-this-it-not-for-children-2479760.html
Back to top Go down

Warning!!!!!!!! Do not go here if you tear up easy or cannot stand VERY GRAPHIC ABUSE OF ANIMALS ETC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: