Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To Empty
PostSubject: You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To   You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Ancestry.com | 10/19/2012

Romney speaks to the Detroit Economic Club at Ford Arena. (Austen Hufford/Daily)

How many Commanders-in-Chief can you get in one family tree? When it’s former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney’s family tree, the answer is six.

According to Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online family history resource, Romney’s family tree connects him to Franklin D. Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge, Franklin Pierce, Herbert Hoover, and both George H.W. and George W. Bush.

Romney is connected to Presidents George W. Bush (10th cousins, twice removed), George H. W. Bush (10th cousins, once removed) and Franklin D. Roosevelt (8th cousins, twice removed) through Ann Marbury Hutchinson, a key figure in the development of religious freedom in America and early settler of Rhode Island and New York.

Romney is related to Presidents Calvin Coolidge (10th cousins), Herbert Hoover (10thcousins) and Franklin Pierce (6th cousins, 4 times removed) through Thomas Richardson, a landowner in the late 1500s in Hertfordshire, England.

Romney isn’t the first presidential candidate with burnished political roots. “We find in these politicians’ family trees links to the foundations of the country—early settlers seeking freedom and opportunities, Revolutionary War patriots, and even American legends,” said Anastasia Harman, Lead Family Historian for Ancestry.com, of the discovery. “Time and again American politicians have family ties to our country’s founders and past leaders.”
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To   You Won’t Believe Who Romney Is Related To I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Oh but I would........

The White Horse Prophecy is a statement purported to have been made in 1843 by Joseph Smith, Jr., founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, regarding the future of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and the United States of America. The Latter Day Saints, according to the prophecy, would "go to the Rocky Mountains and ... be a great and mighty people", identified figuratively with the White Horse described in the Revelation of John. The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution and the U.S. in general will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".

http://www.fairlds.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cobabe-whitehorse.pdf

Obviously its all a bunch of crap "prophecy" wise. However, as I posted earlier relative Hegelian dialectic if you're creating the problem you can insert the solution and appear prophetic.

I've got a bunch more where that nonsense came from Spring if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1