Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. Empty
PostSubject: Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.   Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Woman Attacked By 15 Dogs Eaten To The Bone While Waiting For Bus
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:13

(Before It's News)

Housekeeper, 52, fights for life after pack of 15 stray dogs ‘eat her to the bone’ as she waited for a bus in broad daylight

‘They were eating her – the dogs were eating her to the bone’
Stepson describes horrific attack that left stepmother in critical condition
Maria Arcos, from Houston, was left with horrific wounds covering her body
The ordeal was so traumatic the 52-year-old suffered a heart attack

By Stuart Woledge

PUBLISHED: 03:30 EST, 24 July 2013
Savaged: Houston woman Maria Arcos is fighting for her life

Savaged: Houston woman Maria Arcos is fighting for her life

A woman is fighting for her life after suffering a heart attack brought on by a horrific dog attack that has left her with severe wounds from head to toe.

Maria Arcos was set upon by a pack of at least 15 dogs while she was on her way to start a new job on Monday morning.

The 52-year-old, from Houston, was passing through an underpass when she was surrounded by the pack of strays, the ring leader of which is believed to be a pit bull cross.

The wild animals savaged her, pulling her to the ground and biting her arms and legs.

Arcos was left with severe wounds and is now in hospital in a critical condition. Her family fear the attack left her so badly injured she might not pull through.

Her stepson Oscar Reyes said: ‘They were eating her – the dogs was eating her to the bone.

‘They bit her arms, her legs, her neck. They cover her.

‘Supposedly in 48 hours, if she doesn’t get better, she’s not going to make it.’

During the frenzied attack, Oscar claims his stepmother’s clothes were ripped off and she now has severe wounds covering most of her body.

Although she was still conscious when officers arrived, the stress of the mauling caused her to have a heart attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2375811/Pack-dogs-savages-stepmother-Maria-Arcos-Houston-Texas.html#ixzz2Zz4Q93EF
Back to top Go down

Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.   Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm

How can you aid in this case without a gun?

Take my county as an example, divided into two : east / west : we are down 12 sheriffs, there are on duty 3 for each area : east / west : only 6 total. And there are now only 3 CHP (Calif. Highway Patrol).
How long do you think it would take to get to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.   Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Anti gun?
Get a cane!
And when you are tired of swinging at these dogs and scared to death you come back and tell me about it ... if you win that is.
And talk to me about the bites... cause you will get an infection.... I speak from personal experience with just one dog bite to hand. Got infected overnite, yeah, red line up to my elbow, oh yeah got anti-biotics but could not use hand for 3 MONTHS!!!!
Very lucky to not need a plastic surgeon to help with the infection inside palm.

Will not be bitten again and neither will Smokey (twice, once in my care on leash), I always carry a U.S. made military grade knife! That is the minimum I take out in the sticks where the Bear and Cougar roam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.   Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse is near and there will be many hungry animals. Cause you won't be able to buy food.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: