Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians Empty
PostSubject: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians   Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm

We come closer every day to this Damascus Event!

http://brandontward.blogspot.com/2013/07/mid-east-peace-israel-declares-they.html

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Mid-East Peace: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians
Tuesday July 30th 2013 peace talks kick off in Washington between Israel and the Palestinians. Which is something we have not witnessed in a long time. Israel appears to be trying to make everyone happy. On July 23rd they gave the Vatican control above King David's tomb on Mount Zion. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just announced he will try to release 104 jailed Palestinians ahead of the coming peace talks as reported by RT.

Israel’s PM is persuading his cabinet to “take a painful decision” to authorize the liberation of 104 Palestinian prisoners, some jailed for over 20 years, in order to promote peace talks with the Palestine Authority after five years of stalemate.

In addition, the Israeli government is creating legislation allowing any peace deal negotiated between Israel and the Palestinians to first be voted on by the Israeli people themselves before becoming official law.

"The Israeli cabinet has backed a bill that requires any peace deal with the Palestinians to be put to a referendum.

Any agreement which may be reached in negotiations will be put to a referendum," said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office as quoted by AFP. "It is important that on such historic decisions every citizen should vote directly on an issue deciding the country's future."

The government regards approval of the new bill dubbed ‘Basic Law: Referendum’ as "urgent and important," and it will be asking the parliament to speed up putting it into law, a cabinet briefing paper also said. - RT

Just days ago Israeli's International Relations Minister Yuval Steinitz told the The British Telegraph newspaper,

(JP) - That Israel was willing to compromise in order to reach an agreement.

“We are prepared to make considerable concessions and it’s not going to be easy,” Steinitz said, The Telegraph newspaper reported on Thursday.

"We are ready for a two states for two people solution," he said.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Steinitz stated: "Both sides will have to make very significant concessions and very difficult concessions. We will probably have to make very serious territorial concessions."

"And the Palestinians will have to make also both territorial concessions - because there will be settlement blocks - but more important still they will have to recognize the very existence of the Jewish people and the Jewish state," the international relations minister added. - JP: Steinitz: Israel willing to make 'serious territorial concessions' for peace.

Peace talks of such a large scale almost seem out of place considering the recent developments concerning Israel. Just days ago the European Union essentially re-drew the borders of Israel back to their 1949 lines with respect to trade. In addition, Benjamin Netanyahu also gave two weeks for Iran to halt their nuclear program or face attack. As God's Word documents, "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

We will be keeping an eye on these developments.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians   Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Jesus is coming.  The Rapture is nearer!

No, it is here already, we are past midnight by a few minutes already.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians   Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Last Harvest... Fall.
Yes I can feel His presence.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians   Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:45 am

i think we will see damascus fall 1st...

joel2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

this tetrad of blood moons is coming...

acts2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians   Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel Declares They Will Give Up Land for Peace With The Palestinians
Page 1 of 1