Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth   Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth

Mike Adams
NaturalNews
July 28, 2013

Here at NaturalNews, we normally report on Earthly events, but right now some rather grand events are taking place in our solar system that you may want to know about.

Check out what NASA’s Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn. Visit the NASA webpage that explains all this at:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/media/cassini-20070327.html

This isn’t some conspiracy theory. It’s not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it’s circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by “massive”, I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: “This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides,” said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini’s visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. 

“We’ve never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn’s thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you’d expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is.”

The hexagon, according to NASA, is 60 miles thick (deep) and an astonishing 15,000 miles wide.

That means four Earths would fit inside it. Yes, it’s really that big. And of course, it seems entirely unnatural. Clouds don’t form hexagon shapes and then maintain those structures as the edges orbit the center. Looking at this shape, it is difficult to explain it as “natural.”

But that’s not all there is to see here.

The all-seeing eye pyramid inside the hexagon

As I was studying this animation from NASA, something struck me as particularly interesting. Inside the hexagon there’s a three-sided pyramid shape. It appears quite clearly as a lighter-shade triangle set against the background of the hexagon. Imagine a pyramid placed on top of the hexagon and you’ll see it.

There’s even more: Inside the pyramid is the shape of the all-seeing eye. You can clearly see it in the center of the pyramid shape, which is inside the hexagon.

Here’s a still image from the NASA animation:

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth Saturn-Hexagon1

In it, you can just barely make out the shape of an inverted pyramid, plus two concentric circles in the center. Here’s an overlay of lines showing the structure of the pyramid, plus the all-seeing eye:

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth Saturn-Hexagon4

Now here’s where this gets even more bizarre…

The all-seeing eye and the pyramid

Do you recognize this all-seeing eye with the pyramid? If not, just whip out a dollar bill from your pocket and glance at the back. There it is!

Yes, your U.S. currency contains the exact same image: An all-seeing eye, centered inside the top of the pyramid, looking over you from the back of a dollar bill.

Here’s a zoomed-in image showing you this from the back of a U.S. dollar bill:

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth Dollar-Bill-Annuit-Coeptis

more

http://www.infowars.com/mysterious-nasa-video-of-saturn-reveals-impossible-hexagon-shaped-cloud-pattern-larger-than-planet-earth/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth   Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Looks like a hurricane, the eye and pyramid is not that clear to me. Hoaglund has some work on  geometric  patterns in hurricanes that look like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth   Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 pm

I not only saw the hexagonal and pyramidal shape; but if you look closely, you can also see a pentagonal shape as well.  Interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth   Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: