Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rita

CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time. Empty
PostSubject: CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time.   CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Well I thought if I started a New Post on when any one of us will usually show up , we can post it here to look for a particular member so I will post my time I will look into the chat box

Dr. Rita at 9Pm Pacific time every night . Hope to see some one to chat with . study
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time.   CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Praise the Lord ! , 2 people were available to chat with me , it was very nice. Indeed this place of watchers is full or great and interesting people .

Post your best time for others to meet and greet you. For you are special to God our Father too. cheers
Back to top Go down

CHAT with ME at 9 pm Pacific Time ..... every night as that is my chat time.
Page 1 of 1