Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beast's Drink

Go down 
+2
Delfi
wil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Beast's Drink Mons
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

cyclops  wow!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm

I'll post a few articles on this sort of thing if you take an interest. Every corporate logo in the world at this point has esoteric value to a certain degree. (at least the successful ones)

Delfi wrote:
cyclops  wow!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks. Smile Someone, did that a couple of years ago and I see it but I don't think all of them meant to be "symbolic" in an evil way. But the Monster is new, I think those are meant to be claw marks. You never know if it's intentional or coincidental....
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Ok I'll save our collective time then. I agree 100% that Monster is among the worst for sure. "Coincidental" of the triple Vav relative the 6?? Doubting Thomas-ette.

Look at Red Bull with Taurus errr Taurine with the RA sun in backdrop.

Delfi wrote:
Thanks. :)Someone, did that a couple of years ago and I see it but I don't think all of them meant to be "symbolic" in an evil way.  But the Monster is new, I think those are meant to be claw marks.  You never know if it's intentional or coincidental....
Back to top Go down
UKBairds

UKBairds

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 am

This author has a series on Horus Worship and another one on Club 33, both of which show common images, trademarks, product names and the like.  I have been stunned at the frequency of these symbols in everyday products, from cereal boxes to Taco Bell, and once I saw them (at the link referenced below) I couldn't "unsee" them...and the beast symbols are everywhere. 

My kids are becoming expert spotters of the esoteric, "Look, Mom, another dome and obelisk!" Of course, we live in Europe where there is an obelisk in the main square of nearly every village as a "war memorial."  Even the steeples of churches are obelisk-y and therefore phallic. 

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/part-1-secret-signs-of-horus-worship.html

Here's a link to all the Code 33 articles:  http://theopenscroll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/series-links-code-33.html
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:39 am

Great video, Jrcole. Puts it right out on the line. Especially liked the first 15 or so seconds.

Quote :
If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

True, so true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beast's Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Drink   Beast's Drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast's Drink
Page 1 of 1