Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Siegfried Files"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

"The Siegfried Files" Empty
PostSubject: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 am

I had a dream -- and an attack this morning -- that makes it stand out to me.

In the dream, a group of us were gathered in a room. For me, it had the feel of "first day orientation at a new job or school." There was large book on the table before us with drawings and diagrams in a collage, that had been contributed by the gathering. The book was being called, "The Siegried Files." The "s" being pronounced with a strong "z" unlike here on the border where I live, where the populace even uses soft "s" for "z" and no hard "z" at all. This was a waking dream.

I got out of bed and crossed over to a computer, and would have done a search... But when I switched on the computer, the table light started flashing and I heard "zzzzzttt...." The sound was coming from the other side of my bed from the AC power jack where I had the heating blanket plugged in. I could see electrical arcing as the light went out. There was flame and smoke smell....

I reacted, went to the plug and literally ripped the plate of the power outlet off the wall breaking it in half. The top screw of the outlet came out, which must have been barely screwed in since the top bent forward. A ball of flame about the size of a marble dropped to the bottom of the housing that the outlet screws in. I retrieved a flashlight and inspected the wall area for fire. There was still wisps of smoke coming from the top of the hole in the sheet rock. But the excitement was mostly over.

After rigging extension cords and lights, I took the photos below. After removing the damaged jack, I inspected it and found liquid. You can see some in the left photo up around the right side top where the tongue for the screw is at. It's been hours now and the liquid hasn't evaporated, so I don't think it's water (yet).

The plug for the heating blanket has a toasted part where it was plugged in. It's really strange to me to see the right side of the jack burnt out. The screw and surrounding material was what was burning that fell out, along with the end of the copper wire and melted insulation.

After repairing the wire and replacing the plug, I turned on the overhead light for the room which flashed and went off. At that point I immediately rebuked whatever there was from the rebel angels and the enemies of God and kicked them out in the Name of Jesus!

"The Siegfried Files" Img_2010 "The Siegfried Files" Img_2011

I just don't believe in coincidences like this. So here's my question: Does anyone know anything about "The Ziegfried Files?"

I believe the attack may have been a distraction.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 pm

S(Z)iegfied was a dragon and giant slayer in the third opera of Wagner's The Ring of the Nibelung.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_%28opera%29

It would not surprise me if there is a "Siegfried File" somewhere.

My husband said that you probably have a water leak overhead somewhere - that would account for both the wall circuit and the overhead light going out. However, that doesn't rule out spiritual malfeasance.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Thanks Rose!

The overhead light was a burnt out bulb. Element is visibly out. Replaced, works fine.

I'm also suspicious of a leak in the wall. I couldn't feel anything before replacing the outlet. But will re-inspect later today.

The liquid still hasn't evaporated from the removed outlet.

"The Siegfried Files" Img_2012

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 pm

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/sunday-go-to-meeting-bun-the-supernatural-is-manifesting/comment-page-1/#comment-84000

Or possibly,

Siegfried (aka * nomemoleste)... go slay the dragon (electrical fire).

"The Siegfried Files" Nome10

The acrid stench is still in my nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm glad you're fine. I would take this as "something".
First, you were awakened before the problem could develop. Good!
Then, the dream. Possibly a 'time marker'.
AND/OR, what I'm trying to warn of....Guard your Gates!
Meeting situations in the dream state, we can handle,
because we don't take it as real.
Meeting them in a wakened state won't be very fun or entertaining.
And my feeling is that it's entirely unnecessary that we meet them
in 'waking life'. However, especially for anyone who sees in the
Spirit, watch out! Watch out for what you are [inadvertently] letting in.

I have a new motto for myself now. If it won't pass through the Gates of
Heaven, then I'm not picking it up.
Jesus said we will answer for every deed, yes, but also every thought.
Where are our thoughts taking us? I love you

You've no doubt seen all these:

Siegfried and the Twilight of the Gods:

THE THIRD ACT [ Exclamation ]

A wild spot at the foot of a rocky mountain which rises precipitously at the back on the left. Night, storm, lightning and violent thunder. The latter ceases shortly, but the lightning continues to flash from the clouds for some time. The Wanderer enters and walks resolutely towards a cavernous opening in a rock in the foreground, and takes up his position there, leaning on his spear, while he calls the following towards the entrance to the cave.

Wanderer

Waken, Wala!
Wala! Awake!
From thy long sleep,
Slumberer, wake at my call!
I summon thee forth:
Arise! Arise!
From cloud-covered caves
In earth's dim abysses, arise!
Erda! Erda,
Old as the world!
From depths dark and hidden
Rise to the day!
With song I call thee,
I sing to wake thee,
From deep dreams of wisdom
Bid thee arise.
All-knowing one!
Fount of knowledge!
Erda! Erda,

p. 73

Old as the world!
Waken! Awaken, thou Vala! Awaken!

It's very long. The rest is here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/ron/ron05.htm

Wagner – Siegfried (long call)

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Sage warning. A word to the wise. Thank you Dove!

This also resonates with the japanese. Their demon-god of lightning & thunder is raijin...
http://genies.wikia.com/wiki/Raijin

http://goo.gl/FyQkZ (google image search for same)

note: the drums with "666" on them

http://s-thompson1013-dc.blogspot.com/2012/10/fujin-and-raijin.html

note:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hidari_mitsudomoe.svg

also:
Quote :

Matthew 24 [cf. antichrist as the false lightning re: Christ's return]
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

so in shinto myth:
antichrist = raijin (or possibly abaddon if a thor / zeus parallel)
false prophet = fūjin (god of the wind)

The counterfeit then would try to "steal the thunder" of Christ's return (trumpet and lightning).
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

from my post on LA's blog...

SKorea's New Leader Faces NKorea Nuke Crisis

by The Associated Press
February 24, 2013 1:57 AM

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=172792867

Quote :

Park has said she won't yet change her policy, which was built with the high probability of provocations from Pyongyang in mind. But some aren't sure if engagement can work, given North Korea's choice of "bombs over electricity," as American scientist Siegfried Hecker puts it.

"Normalization of relations, a peace treaty, access to energy and economic opportunities — those things that come from choosing electricity over bombs and have the potential of lifting the North Korean people out of poverty and hardship — will be made much more difficult, if not impossible, for at least the next five years," Hecker, a regular visitor to North Korea, said in a posting on the website of Stanford University's Center for International Security and Cooperation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Hecker
http://cisac.stanford.edu/news/3843/ ("Hecker takes hard look at North Korea's nuclear test" 2-14-13)

Quote :

This test creates a new reality and requires a different strategy than previously pursued. We must find common ground with China in limiting the North Korean nuclear program. The international community should now adopt a strategy of “Constrain, Contain, and Be Prepared” to manage the North Korean nuclear threat:

Constrain: The first priority must be to constrain imports of certain dual-use technologies to limit North Korea’s ability to expand its HEU production. To be successful, this requires cooperation from China, North Korea’s biggest trading partner and ally in the region. We must also focus on limiting North Korea – Iran nuclear collaboration.

Contain: In partnership with its allies, the United States must work to contain the North Korean missile and nuclear threat by working with South Korea and Japan to develop more extensive regional ballistic missile defense capabilities, and helping South Korea increase its missile capabilities to offset North Korea’s threats.

Be Prepared: The United States and the international community should be prepared for more provocations by the North Korean regime, and be prepared to appropriately retaliate.

In which case... these may be the "Siegfried Files:"
Quote :

http://cisac.stanford.edu/search/?query=hecker+files&center=cisac&x=0&y=0&doctype=

such as:

http://iis-db.stanford.edu/evnts/4249/disarm.pdf (2005)
"Nuclear Detection: Fixed detectors, portals, and NEST teams won’t work for shielded HEU on a national scale; a distributed network of in-vehicle detectors is also necessary to deter nuclear terrorism"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:23 pm

After viewing the drums, I went looking for the ouroborus in Japanese culture
but couldn't get past Yu-Gi-Oh. So I looked it up. This is what their young people feast on???

Yu-Gi-Oh! tells the tale of Yugi Mutou, a timid young boy who loves all sorts of games, but is often bullied around. One day, he solves an ancient artifact known as the Millennium Puzzle (千年パズル Sennen Pazuru?), causing his body to play host to a mysterious spirit with the personality of a gambler. From that moment onwards, whenever Yugi or one of his friends is threatened by those with darkness in their hearts, this "Dark Yugi" shows himself and challenges them to dangerous "Shadow Games" (闇のゲーム Yami no Gēmu?, lit. Games of Darkness) which reveal the true nature of someone's heart, the losers of these contests often being subjected to a dark punishment called a "Penalty Game" (罰ゲーム lit. Batsu Gēmu?). Whether it be cards, dice or role-playing board games, Dark Yugi is the king of them all and will take on all competition. As the series progresses, Yugi and his friends learn that this other Yugi inside of his puzzle is actually the spirit of a nameless Pharaoh from Egyptian times who had lost his memories. As Yugi and his companions attempt to help the Pharaoh regain his memories, they find themselves going through many trials as they wager their lives facing off against gamers that wield the mysterious Millennium Items (千年アイテム Sennen Aitemu?) and the dark power of the Shadow Games.

More on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Concerning the liquid still on the receptacle:

According to my husband (who is an industrial electrician, amongst other things), it is not a flammable accelerant - it would have burst into flames when it arced. But it could be conducting, which means it could be an oil of some kind since it hasn't evaporated.

What is above you? Is there an apartment above you? Another floor in a house? Utilities above you?

The bulb that burned out may be on the same circuit - it could have caused a power surge that went through the bulb and burned out the filament. There are many things possible: you could have had a 15 amp plug on a 20 amp circuit. So it didn't pop right away, it burned a little before the circuit breaker popped. The question is, if this liquid caused a short it had to come from somewhere. And if it's not water, there are only a few things it could have come from.

My husband wants me to emphasize that just because you can establish causality doesn't mean that this wasn't a spiritually instigated event. Because in life most truly miraculous events are a confluence of timing, causality, and some strategic situation like a need or a threat. Most miracles (and attacks) are more about timing than the suspension of physical laws.

I noticed something when I was reading about the story of Siegfried.

The woodbird now sings of a woman sleeping on a rock surrounded by magic fire.

So, in this you have the name of Siegfried, sleeping and magic fire. What is the probability that all these elements would join in a dream and then into real life in your bedroom?

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I can tell Rose that you and Mr. "from kentucky" have run into the snares enough to recognize their characteristic traits. The thing I hate is how the rebels use us against ourselves. And it's so odd to look back and be able to see the prior indicators or warnings.

On my way up to work, I always pray for protection from the booby traps, ambushes, and subterfuge that the enemy used to use to trip my emotional hot buttons. I also ask that the curses they try to use blow up in their faces and are turned to blessings for me.

I prayed last night because of recent dreams (where something that looked like my mom was hunting me with an automatic rifle).That resulted in my prayers that Abba give me enough of His Holy Spirit to counter a dream attack, which has been all good and well. So they tried something different....

The outlet problem is common enough.

http://goo.gl/j3lJE (similar outlet burns, from google image search)

I'd seen the lights in the room flicker before. I'd bought a bag of outlets and covers months ago, but hadn't used them yet. I know the electrical here is older, and I tend to overload outlets....

Before replacing the burnt outlet today, I checked for power with a meter since the breaker had not blown. When I jerked the outlet away during the fire, the black wire carrying hot broke loose removing power, including to the overhead light, which I had left off. In retrospect, I should have thought about removing power first. And how I would put out a fire inside the wall. Things happened quick enough I just went on auto. I would have ripped open the wall if I had to, since tools were nearby.

Yes, there's an upstairs bathroom, but after close inspection of the outlet today, I found no signs of leaks! Nor any signs of the residue inside the interior outlet box. The liquid still has not evaporated, so I think it was a byproduct of pyrolysis from burning inside that outlet box, somehow. (I could carry on about fire pyramids, low oxygen, and vapors burning, but not liquids....)

Of course, I was blessed! { Much thanks Abba! } That fire could have started when I wasn't around or in the kitchen or taking a shower....

Like y'all (and Dove I love you ) both pointed out -- that doesn't mean there wasn't an attack. Folks that don't pray just don't know about being taken care of, even in small ways. I often get attacked, which are blunted. So I'm used to God's armor -- which I never even think about taking off.

Pudding's convinced I think (over at LA's) that I may be reading too much into the dream-then-attack situation. I'll easily grant that it could be mostly personal. But I've learned a few things today that surprised me on the world and history scale.

"Siegfried" looms large in the north european "weird" (consciousness of fate or doom). Brunhilde (of "witch cartoon" fame) and "no ending till the lady sings" -- jumps off into the gotterdamerung. Their myth likely presages (even if distorted) the "Lake of Fire" where the gods, (rebel angels) are judged and doomed. And we know that includes those joined to them.

It's a surprise to find the rebel angel or perhaps demon "raijin" banging thunder drums with tomoe symbols that more than remind me of 666. I've seen a vision in the past of a "666 patch" with red, yellow, and blue arrayed 60 degrees apart. The ryukyu tomoe flag was similar. And raijin is a god of forces.

I'm not surprised that kids are so absorbed in manga and anime which use such themes. I was surprised at the explicit form the dolls are given now, esp. in 1/6 size.

As for N. Korea, Siegfried Hecker, and CISAC... as a possible "Siegfried Files...." My duty is complete in warning.

Quote :
Not that I think much can be done in a nation that promotes human trafficking of people by the millions with little or no identity or verification of background. Most of my neighbors for the past 5 plus years in 2 different US side border cities speak very little english. The underground that carries slave labor, sex trades, heavily addicting drugs, laundered money, and weapons will just as easily carry wmd's of whatever kind, including EMPs.

Of course the US population is completely oblivious to the possibility that WMD's set off around Mexico City would cause a refugee movement that completely overruns (overthrows) the US. I believe the only reason that such things don't happen more is due to "that which restrains."

Quote :
2 Thessalonians 2
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:
only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,
and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Yet the lost will hear,
turn to Jesus as the only truly begotten Son of God,
and embrace His rescue -- as have we.

So, no worries, at least for us.

Quote :
Philippians 4
8 Finally, beloved, thanks
whatsoever things are true, butterfly
whatsoever things are honest, study
whatsoever things are just, oldman
whatsoever things are pure, 🇧🇧
whatsoever things are lovely, water
whatsoever things are of good report; listen-up
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, cheers
think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received,
and heard, and seen in [Paul], do:
and the God of peace shall be with you. group hug

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

The symbol really isn't a 666, it's a tomoe or a megatama It looks like 666 to our american eyes but it has no connection to it. It's often represented in 2's, 3's and 4's. It is the symbol of Samurai, family crests and also the symbol of the city Okinawa. It comes from the ancient Japanese armor and sometimes identified with the Japanese god Hachiman and represents his arm protector. It's very common in Asia
Quote :
megatama- japanese arm protector"The Siegfried Files" 220px-Magatama
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 pm

More to consider Delphi...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vav_(letter)

"The Siegfried Files" Vav10

http://themagicalbuffet.com/blog1/2011/02/01/monster-energy-drink-logo-decoded/

"The Siegfried Files" 310

http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/tomoe.html
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:07 am

You can look at it any way you like, I'm just showing you the origin of the symbol. Sometimes a megatama is just a megatama, like not every Clydesdale pulls a beer truck. I've decorated many things with circles, stars and hearts but that's all it was, decoration. No deep meanings.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 am

Mr. "From Kentucky". chuckle So funny!

And I don't think you're making too much of it at all.
[referring to Pudding, not Delfi's post.]
And I'm going 'in' again to poke around what you and Rose
have found. I wouldn't call that 'friendly fire'. And I don't like
it. No sir!

BTW, I googled "nomemoleste" last week and got back nada.
Enlighten me! flower

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 am

Definitely Delphi. At the point the mark starts to be used, it's not just taking the mark on hand or forehead that dooms, but also using the name or the number of the name. Till then, 666 is just a number that fascinates muslims and mathemeticians.

I was much more focused on tomoe with red, yellow, and blue, based on what I've seen in vision. Which is why I check uniform patches from time to time to see if what I saw ever comes up.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 am

'k Dove...

"nomemoleste" = "no me moleste" = "don't bug me" = "don't tread on me"

I usually give fair warning ...except to demons. The warning is in particular to them. And my joy is that my real name is written in Heaven!

There's more though. I'm probably high order functioning aspie. Don't touch. No hugs. I often carry ear plugs for when it's too loud. I hate loud anything. Only want blank walls, no pictures. Prefer to have one empty room for sorting things. I can be quite happy sorting hardware like mixed screws, nuts, bolts, etc. into proper order. Happy as anyone that knits. Can't stand perfume. Love unscented. Tend to be very literal. Don't find most comedy / humor funny. Hair trigger blushing all my life (which I hate). Also mild tremor likewise. Granny physically reshaped my skull as a child. And get overloaded with juggling more than 7 balls at a time.... etc. etc. etc.

"no me moleste" as in "no me moleste mosquito" ... I also hate mosquitos. Love to squirt them with hair spray. Very effective.

Suffice it to say "no molesters" either.

So why Dove, please?

Last edited by hiscity on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 am

It was just a word I'd never encountered before.

I'm assuming I know the significance of "Hiscity".
But nomemoleste was zipping over my head.
Now it makes sense. fw

Won't we be so happy to be completely free of these
limiting repositories of our history, ie these bodies? Oh yes!
I want my UPgrade, too!!! :ltl:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 am

Hi, Nome, this is Mr. from Kentucky, you need to pray, exercise Jesus' authority and bar satan from your property, home, chattels, possessions, and redo it periodically. I actually walk our property from time to time and reaffirm Christ's authority over it.

There is nothing satan has that we in Christ's authority can't take from him. It's not a struggle, it's not a fight, it's an order. I speak, he moves. Yes, we have had experience with this. When they understand that you understand that you have the authority in Christ to slam them into the pit with their fathers to await final judgment, they evaporate rather quickly.

This is Rose - If you already have done what MfK suggested, realize that satan will try the fences, especially when you are making headway in some area of your life, or undergoing stress. Do it again, and stand.

Nome, I thought more about the Nibelungenlied last night and the quote I posted. There are more links: the circle of fire - circuit of electrical power that was almost set ablaze (both words come from the same root); the removal of armor - the armor of God he has given to protect us and the fact that you speak often of the armor of God; and the stronger character coming upon the weaker character who is asleep. Haven't we been talking about the sleeping church at great length lately? The feminine here could be the church or the human race that is unaware of the angelic machinations that are underway. Siegfried is a type of nephilim/hybrid. An ubermensch.

Back to top Go down
Truth-Teller

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:24 am

Nomemoleste/hiscity

Not sure how to reach you
privately!!! I would like to share a word with you, hope it reaches
you.
I read your post; asking for any one knowing what your
experience may mean. I am a prophet and seer, commissioned by God. I
prayed about your dream and what happened to you; The Holy Spirit
showed me; First, you are not to ask man what this may mean, God will
show you personally, do not speak of it, nor gather other people's
input until He is finished showing you. Do not speculate meaning for
this, He will show you clearly. You are called for a great Word from
the Lord. He wants to give you a message that He will tell you all
about, and will tell you what to do with it. Also, the enemy knows
that you have been called and wants to distract and stop this
message. He also wants you to go looking for the meaning, wait, the
Father WILL show you. Do not speculate, the Holy Spirit is your
teacher. Do not worry about the enemy, he will quit soon enough when
he see's you are waiting on the Father. Hang on and wait.
Respectfully Yours,
April Cancade (aka Truth-Teller)
cancade@nrtco.net
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am

So, we will wait on the Word, and not guess, though I think you have it now, and
it just needs to be filled out.

I wanted to express appreciation to Mr. From Kentucky for speaking so well and
so thoroughly the words that will keep you safe and strong. Even if you don't
like hugs right now, I have a bunch saved up for someday soon.
I was wanting to say something too about affirming the authority we already possess. Therein sits the Power. The Mister was quicker to obey. angel bounce

I like to speak the source of my confidence from the Word boldly and out loud, and with Praise and Thankfulness; without wavering, and in the Fullness of the Spirit. Remember Who walks with you! Stands where you stand! The Conqueror! The King of all Heaven and of the earth both above and below. Amen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am

Dove, you are such a sweetheart. thanks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

As are you, sister! butterfly

[And I just HAD to give you Reps for it. lol! cheer ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Ha! That's not why I did it, but thank you.

praise GOD
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Responses to private messages have been sent.

Thanks all for the strong spiritual hugs today!! That's the kind I do like. It was funny when I sat down to read and eat lunch. Had to stop munching mid-bite and just soak for about 5 minutes. Amen!

To Rose's better half ;-) I've never even thought about walking out my chattels. You've encouraged and reminded me I need to walk out my neighborhood and my city. And you may find it notable that I'd taken the battery out of the smoke detector due to a combination AC / heater wall unit giving off smoke when I first turned it on. We've had a very mild winter so I haven't needed it.

In my case, I made myself vulnerable, and the enemy took opportunity. So they can be baited -- which I hadn't considered before. Not that I would generally bother since there's so much better to do with helping Christ in His ministries, doing the Will of the Father on earth, and caring for others better -- including enemies. Of the course the most caring is to share the Gospel and pray for clear way to repent and come to Christ.

For Dove. Regarding "the Upgrade..." I hope and pray you get an intense sense that our born again spiritual bodies can be dwelled in now, while still in Christ, though we remain also in these flesh bodies for so soon passing time. Paul points to having a natural body and a spirit body. Moses was certainly not in his natural body on the Mount of Transfiguration with Jesus. 1st John reveals that Christ's seed (offspring) remain in Him. (vs. 3:9, 2:29, 3:1, 4:7, 5:4, 5:18 ... 3:2)

happy birthdaay I really enjoy telling the folks at work when they have birthday cakes that we need to have "Conception Day" cakes too, 3 months later. And then for those that get interested, talking about having another Conception Celebration for being born again. Of course, they don't get yet that I mean carried in Christ as in 1st John 3:2 and 3:9.

ps. I'm absolutely convinced that the Apostle John was aspie, because of the repetitive spatial structure of 1st John, the letters to the churches in the Revelation, and the rest of the Revelation. All of which are wonderful gifts that become more ornate and perfect the more I learn of them!!!

As for the "S. Files " hmmm... I definitely agree that siegfried is übermensch and nephilim. The fawning of nietzsche, shaw, etc. re: ziegfried is just thinly disguised demonic doctrine. So the hero substitute that usurps Christ is of course exposed as antichrist. And the story in the ring cycle of transcending the mundane to become transhuman and nephilim by taking the mark (the brand) and ingesting dragon's blood (!) is all too obvious.

I'm beginning to believe that the mark is like a vaccine that infects with dragon's blood as a nephilim form of HIV that seriously alters DNA.

consider the source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2246312/Girl-7-beats-leukaemia-revolutionary-treatment-using-HIV-virus-wire-immune-system.html

And where would researchers get "dragon's blood" short of alien visitation? Neandertal DNA aka nephilim DNA.

https://www.google.com/search?q=neanderthal+immune+system

Or possibly even bigfoot. Expect disclosure of giants, bigfoot, and neandertal DNA using HIV as a carrier for cancer cures and life extension... foisted as remnants of ancient alien incursion. Administered through -- (tomoe drum roll...) the mark of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Siegfried Files"   "The Siegfried Files" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Siegfried Files"
Page 1 of 1