Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” Empty
PostSubject: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/21/new-bill-would-require-the-conscription-of-all-persons-between-the-ages-of-18-and-25-to-perform-national-service/

New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” Whitehouse

New Bill Would Require the Conscription of “All Persons Between the Ages of 18 and 25 to Perform National Service”

By JG Vibes
theintelhub.com
February 21, 2013

This week Charles Rangel, a crazy politician from New York who has recently been pushing for regulations on private gun ownership, is now putting forward a bill that would force young people to take up arms for the state, or at least work in some uniformed way to help the government with their never ending war effort.

H.R. 748 would require everyone from 18-25 to join:

“uniformed services or as civilian service in a Federal, State, or local government program or with a community-based agency or community-based entity, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, to provide for the registration of women under the Military Selective Service Act, and for other purposes.”

Not only are the wars currently taking place around the world totally inhumane and illegitimate, but the very concept of conscription is nothing more than slavery, forcing someone to do something against their will.

Not only that but a mandatory draft would put people into a dangerous situation and force them to kill against their will.

With no end in sight for the wars across the Middle East and now Africa, it should be no surprise that bringing the draft back would definetly be on the agenda.

They may be able to dress up the language and make it seem like its no big deal, but a bill of this nature could certainly be used to force unwilling people into war in foreign lands that they have no desire in fighting.

Although, this will probably be targeted mostly at developing auxiliary citizen police forces to suppress people at home, at least for now anyway.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm

obama's version of "brown shirts?"
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm

michael371 wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. But this should come as no surprise. O-bam-bam told us he was going to do this before his first election, selection, er, ummm, appointed posting as usurper-in-chief. Far be it from me to fall over dead of shock that he actually kept a campaign promise. <sarcasm off>

The man is off the charts pitiful!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm

researcher wrote:
michael371 wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. But this should come as no surprise. O-bam-bam told us he was going to do this before his first election, selection, er, ummm, appointed posting as usurper-in-chief. Far be it from me to fall over dead of shock that he actually kept a campaign promise.

The man is off the charts pitiful!!!
researcher,i have spent many thousands of hours researching the nazi movement,both pre-ww2 and the covert movement of today....the usa is on the same course as germany was before hitler came to power,and there is a very good reason for it....if you have not read the book by jim marrs,"the rise of the fourth reich", i suggest that you read it very soon....you might also want to dig around and become familiar with a group of people known as "khazarian jews", who just happen to to not even be jews.....they are also known as the "khazanazi's"...(revelation 2:9, if my memory serves me correctly)....expect your mouth to hit the floor when it dawns on you what you found out
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Like you, I have spent countless hours in researching both the Nazi's [who never went away by any stretch of the imagination] and the Khazar's. On the subject of the Khazar's may I suggest a book, "The Khazars. Tribe 13" by Yair Davidy. It's a real eye opener as are his other books. Also many MANY holocaust survivors are warning America. Who better than they who have lived through it? Google search "a holocaust survivors warning to America" to pull up hundreds of warnings from these people.

http://www.britam.org/
http://www.britam.org/Khazarbook.html

I need to state plainly that I do not in any way, shape, or form support the British are Israel lie. Just so you know. Yair Davidy doesn't support it either. If you read his books (I have) you'll see what I mean. Wink
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Also see the many YouTube videos the holocaust survivors have put up.

Youtube Holocaust Survivors
Back to top Go down
grester

grester

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

They don't have the money to pay for the government now, how would they afford all those conscripts...lol!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 am

grester wrote:
They don't have the money to pay for the government now, how would they afford all those conscripts...lol!
Same way they're paying for everything else right now, just keep on printing the monopoly money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”   New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bill Conscription of “All Persons18 and 25 to Perform National Service”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: