Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singing chickens always make me feel better...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Singing chickens always make me feel better... Empty
PostSubject: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

especially if they're singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 pm

That was sooooo funny. Loved it. Here's one of my favorites. Not so much for the video parts that someone added but for the audio. I've loved this one ever since I bought the 45 rpm record years ago. Especially love the 1812 Overture "grand finale" at the end.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:46 pm

I have never heard that before... chuckle 

crazy chicken sheep happy dance
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Heehee. Frequent fantasy fandango-ing down on the farm.  Now, what Wouldn't that cure, really! organ sheep fw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 pm

I understand the 'programming' of the Despicable Me animation, but if you can't laugh at all this crap we're forced to endure what can you do. In the proper perspective the purple minions are F-U-N-N-Y.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Love LOVE this one too! Try not to laugh so hard that you shoot coffee out of your nose. giggling green
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thought you were kidding!!!!!

No nasal damage but toshiba-san just caught a little bit of Golden CO's finest, aka the silver bullet. Saw it coming, never thought something so obvious could be hysterical. Reminds me of the old Road Runners where Wile-E-Coyote is loading up the slinger........

researcher wrote:

Love LOVE this one too! Try not to laugh so hard that you shoot coffee out of your nose. giggling green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 pm

audience clapping I love all things Pixar...  Here's an oldie but goodie.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 am

I would never miss The Smothers Brothers when they had their TV show. You know, they got kicked off, banned, canceled for being * G A S P * too radical!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am

Rob Reiner wrote for that show - it's no wonder that it was radical for its time.  Wow, we have changed so much as a society since then, and not for the better.

The last interview I saw with the Smothers Brothers, Tom (the straight man) had won an Emmy for the show, and Dick had a yo-yo routine that he was performing all over the country.

I loved their voices - no one can harmonize like family members.

choir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 am

quietobserver, I had not seen that clip - it is very funny.  I want to see Despicable Me 2 - I find it fascinating that evil requires principles that would be considered Godly (consideration of others) in order to function.  Chaos is not very productive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing chickens always make me feel better...   Singing chickens always make me feel better... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing chickens always make me feel better...
Page 1 of 1