Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory Empty
PostSubject: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

4 Blood Moons of Jesus Return in 2015? Mark Biltz Theory Debunked

Will Jesus return in 2015...or will the Great Tribulation start this fall? Can NASA’s eclipse tables help us find out? Pastor Mark Biltz, John Hagee and 119 Ministries have speculated that solar and blood moon eclipses in 2015 could fulfill end time milestones of Bible prophecy. Discover the prophecy breakthrough that invalidates his theory from someone who had the same idea five years earlier. Plus find out how Revelation says our year will drop to only 360 days after the prophesied eclipses happen.
Read on...

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/2015-blood-eclipses.htm
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm

this guy thinks we go thru tribulation, even some 4 yrs...

luke21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

does this say, buck up, its gonna suck 4 u as i beat the ungodlies 4 awhile, know, it does not, in the recent past these blood moons occured after an event in Israel, so i'm  lookin for...

isa17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

the we will see...

joelo2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. 

which happen in'14 '15 then...

eze39:8 ¶Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

the idea here is the day of the Lord has come, and Israel is gonna be busy 4 7 yrs.

hope this works...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:35 am

murray,

It's important to note that there is a specific command connected to the "escape" in Jesus' words.

luke21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1. Watch
2. Pray
3. Be worthy

The first question is why in the world would it matter if you watched...if the escape is completely out of our control? Tim believes we DO escape. However, not EVERYONE who is a Christian will escape. Only those who are watching and following the words of Jesus. The other part of it is the "how". How do we escape? Is there ANYTHING in Jesus' words that suggest the escape is the rapture? I have yet to find Jesus saying that we will be caught up before the tribulation as an escape plan. While the more I dig, the more I find that the connection between the 2nd coming and the rapture...is that they are ALWAYS interlinked and happen within a short time of each other.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Paul here links the coming of Christ to our GATHERING unto Him. He equates them as being the same thing, or very close to the same event. Then he warns us to not be shaken in in mind or spirit and be worried that it has come. Why? Because there are signs that must occur first. Jesus laid out a plethora of these signs in Matthew 24. In addition to that, Paul gives us a specific one as well. The man of sin....lawlessness, is REVEALED BEFORE the event occurs. This means that before the gathering together can happen...the man of sin is revealed.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

I believe the escape to Bozrah, our flight to the wilderness is the provision to escape the tribulation. This is exactly the same type of escape plan that God used with the jews when they left Egypt. It's the same type over and over again that is seen. We will be the flock in the valley. Then at the 7th trumpet...we will be caught up to be with Him. The 10 days of Awe will occur, and the 2nd coming happens. That is the way I see it.

While more explicitly I would say that i'm not so much a post-tribber...as I am a 7th trumpeter. If the 7th trumpet occurs at the end of the trib...the way I think it will...then yes, i'm post tribber. But there is some suggestion that it might be closer to the middle. Either way...the 7th trumpet is when the rapture occurs IMO.

I understand the disagreement, obviously having been on both sides. I don't think anyone that comes to this place will "miss the boat" either way. We are all watching and praying and waiting patiently. When the final signs occur, whether it be pre-trib, mid-trib or post-trib....those of us here in this place will NOT be deceived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

only1, i see the day of Christ as armageddon, and the day of the lord no2, which concludes the trib, and what starts the tribulation is gog/magog, also the day of the lord...

jn14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

God the father starts the ball, while God the son pick up His bride prior to judgement & brings it on home by led zeppelin, its alright, i'm my rock & roll fantacy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:54 am

Jem,

It's the terminology. Tim is equating that there is a DIFFERENCE in the language. One is the sun and moon going DARK. The other is the sun goes dark and the moon turns to blood. That is very different language. One is obviously an eclipse of some sort. The other is obviously not an eclipse...because in an eclipse, the moon turns to blood but it visible. This is why it's important to distinguish the terminology. AFTER the tribulation...the sun and moon go dark. The 6th seal is at least 3 1/2 years before that event.

You ever read Joel 2? I know you have. Now check out the terminology used there.

"Before them the earth quakes,
The heavens tremble,
The sun and the moon grow dark
And the stars lose their brightness."-Joel 2:10

"“The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood
Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes."-Joel 2:31

The terminology is different. If you look at the context of the whole chapter, God is giving us details of DIFFERENT events. He equates it that way so the wise will understand. So the question is, what is what? The day of the Lord is the moment when He PHYSICALLY APPEARS, as is spoken of in Matthew 24. When the moon turns to blood...it is the eclipse from wormwood that does it.

Also, I agree that the tetrads could be prophetic. I've seen evidence that past tetrads were symbolically important. However, tim is right that they cannot mark the rapture or the 2nd coming specifically. More than likely, If I had to guess...I would say a middle east war(psalm 83?).
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 am

youse guys, sun darkened moon blood red happens BEFORE the day of the Lord, in joel2, acts2, sun and moon darkened happens AFTER the tribulation of those days...

matt24:29 ¶Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

if you don't look @ revelation chronologically, the book i mean, u will be confused all the way to the bank...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 am

only1, it looks like the antichrist (obummer) might be on scene prior to the day of the Lord...

ps83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: *
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

in vrs. 8 assur is joined in...

gen10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. *
11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

nimrod built nineveh...this is speculation & i don't like 2 speculate, could obamma be antichrist, if he crawled out of the pit, where was he born again ?
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Absolutely the personification of the AC is on the scene prior to the tribulation. However, his standing in the world won't be known on the same level. It's the deal he makes with the 10 kings that bring him to the brink of power. They have power with him in the last 3 1/2 years. He isn't the major figurehead in the first 3 1/2 years. Though he obviously will be present.

And yes, read revelation chronologically. The confusion is usually because of the 6th seal when the people cry out. Don't be fooled...it is heaven that cries out when the actual wrath of God begins. Think about all of the false declarations of God's wrath in the past? They always say "judgment is coming" or "judgment has come". God's judgment is distinct. Usually he allows others to carry out things...but His unmistakable wrath is the 7 bowls. The rapture occurs at the 7th trumpet...right before the bowls. The only question is when does that occur on the timeline? Is it at the end of the 7 years or closer to the middle? I lean toward the end, and the bowls of wrath occur during the 10 days of awe at the end. Just an opinion though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:01 pm

where is your 1st problem, jem, taking revelation chronological ?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:04 pm

jem wrote:
When reading Revelation sequentially, there are things that just don't make any sense but when I read it as overlays, problems solved.
Same way that I see it too. I see the sixth seal and the seventh trumpet happening very near one another and very near the end. It's the only way it makes sense to me.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

it came together over lots of late nights, reading and trying to follow " red moon rising " interesting site, considering the daze we in, so the rider on the white horse was hitler, everything else is coming together like clokwurc, next damascus comes down, before the blood moons that start in 2014... or so it seems...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 am

Jem and Researcher , I see it overlapping as well.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

I read somewhere on how to understand the 7Seals, 7Trumpets, and 7Bowls is to use the analogy of an orchestra playing.  Let's say the first seal is the piano, while it is playing the second seal is the violin section plays along, then the 3rd seal is the flute section plays along with the piano and the violins, on and on, until all the instruments are playing together reaching a climactic denouement.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 am

wil wrote:
I read somewhere on how to understand the 7Seals, 7Trumpets, and 7Bowls is to use the analogy of an orchestra playing.  Let's say the first seal is the piano, while it is playing the second seal is the violin section plays along, then the 3rd seal is the flute section plays along with the piano and the violins, on and on, until all the instruments are playing together reaching a climactic denouement.
That was Monte Judah and the part you are remembering is in his Revelation teaching mp3 part 01 of 12.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 am

I believe the first 4 seals may be a broader context. However, the other seals, and the trumpets and bowls are specific events. They aren't explicitly continuous. They are sequential and there is a specific order. The 7 seals are primarily the first 3 1/2 years of the final week. The 7th seal will be at about the 3 1/2 year mark which is of course the 7 trumpets. The 7 trumpets will make up the last 3 1/2 years, right up until the 7th trumpet is blown.....before the 10 days of awe and the bowls of wrath.

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."-Revelation 10:7

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15

2 things here about the above verses. There is a foreward declaration stating that WHEN the 7th angel sounds.....the mystery of God should be finished. When the 7th angel sounds, the kingdoms of earth have become the kingdoms of God.

Question: How long is the earth given to AC? There are only 2 possible answers. 7 years, or 3 1/2 years. Either way....the end of his reign is at the end of the tribulation. This means that when the 7th angel sounds...it will be at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory   Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory
Page 1 of 1