Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over Empty
PostSubject: Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over   Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Video is about 3 minutes long. After the cuteness of the brave little raccoon thief part you get a real good look at a helicopter drone looking thing fly-over. Now I did a full screen stop frame-by-frame on this and I didn't see a hot body on that helicopter. See what y'all think.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over   Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Interesting, I thought they were supposed to be quiet? It looks and sounds kind of like those flying parachute  things that fly all over Texas. Only with a propeller. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over   Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Delfi wrote:
Interesting, I thought they were supposed to be quiet? It looks and sounds kind of like those flying parachute  things that fly all over Texas. Only with a propeller. Smile
I didn't quite know what to think. It is obviously a rear propeller driven device to provide forward thrust and a larger top propeller to provide lift possibly in an auto-rotate mode. I really tried to find someone strapped into this thing acting a pilot but stare as hard as I could I didn't see anyone in any frame. Soooo, the questions lingers? It's a real head scratcher. scratch
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over   Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Iranian high schools will begin teaching students how to hunt and bring down drones, according to media reports

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/19/iran-teach-kids-bring-down-drones/#ixzz2cSv4LIaK
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

enjoy the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over   Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Shot of What May Very Well Be a Domestic Drone Fly-over
Page 1 of 1