Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant Empty
PostSubject: Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant   Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant GolemGiant

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant

In folklore, the golem is an artificial, human-like creature that's animated by magic. Now some scientists want to try their best to create a real-life version of the golem. The Beyond Artificial Intelligence conference, to be held at the University of West Bohemia this November, is calling on researchers to submit papers on how to best create an "Artificial Golem Intelligence." Although the official conference subject is Artificial General Intelligence, organizers are happy to explore the relevance for building real-life golems, as seen in the call for papers... Topics for the conference include possibilities for building cybernetic brains, the use of Kabbalah in artificial intelligence labs, and the uncanny valley. So, the question is... who wants to be the first owner of a real-life magical superhuman giant?

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant Qnews-short

THE RETURN OF THE GIANTS IS AT HAND -THIS IS WHAT I REC'VD OF THE LORD THIS MORNING 8/18/13-IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION FROM TOM HORN-WITHIN MINUTES!

THE WORD GIANT TRANSLATED FROM THE HEBREW WORD 'GIBBOWR' (STRONGS 1368) IS USED-158 TIMES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.THE LORD IMPRESSED MY HEART TO PUT UP Joel 3: 9-16 AS THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY.AS I WAS READING IT THE MIGHTY ONES AWAKING FROM THEIR SLEEP AND COMING UP FROM THEIR SUSPENDED ANIMATED STATE BLEW MY MIND!I IMMEDIATELY SENT TO TOM HORN,NEITHER ONE OF US HAVING DISCUSSED THIS PARTICULAR VERSE WHEN HE RESPONDED HE HAD JUST READ IT TODAY AND SENT ME HIS NEW ARTICLE ON THE GOLEM---'Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant"

In folklore, the golem is an artificial, human-like creature that's animated by magic. Now some scientists want to try their best to create a real-life version of the golem. The Beyond Artificial Intelligence conference, to be held at the University of West Bohemia this November, is calling on researchers to submit papers on how to best create an "Artificial Golem Intelligence." Although the official conference subject is Artificial General Intelligence, organizers are happy to explore the relevance for building real-life golems, as seen in the call for papers... Topics for the conference include possibilities for building cybernetic brains, the use of Kabbalah in artificial intelligence labs, and the uncanny valley. So, the question is... who wants to be the first owner of a real-life magical superhuman giant? THE WORD OF GOD STATES IN THE MOUTH OF2-3 WITNESSES LET EVERY WORD BE ESTABLISHED! WOW IS THIS MIND BLOWING-SEEK THE LORD JESUS IN REPENTANCE WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND!
Aug 18, 2013

Last edited by Delfi on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : scripture link error)
Back to top Go down

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant   Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant   Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 am

kablahblah and artificial intelligence? seems odd that these two would be mixed up like that.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant   Calling Steve Quayle! Academic Conference Calls On Scientists To Build Real-Life Golem Magical Anthropomorphic Superhuman Giant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: