Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newton proven correct (again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Newton proven correct (again) Empty
PostSubject: Newton proven correct (again)   Newton proven correct (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 am

When Newton was experimenting in 'Alchemy' it was considered an occult practice, lead into gold, etc. Everyone laughed from then until recently. The USN & a privately owned company have patented particle transmutation; have done it all under the cover of darkness, and are supposedly working feverishly on ?????????. The patent is legitimate, awarded in April which means the gov't got around to posting it last month or so. Read it for yourself and discern.

Supposedly working feverishly on Guam & Oahu so.......or maybe just fix the fed's gold reserves.

"For example, the generated particles may be captured by other nuclei to create new elements, may be used to remediate nuclear waste, may be used to create strategic materials, or may be used to treat cancerous tumors."

"process involving chemical and, depending upon the substrate, magnetic interaction....... types of particles generated and detected may include, but are not limited to: alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays, energetic protons, deuterons, tritons, and neutrons. The particles generated by the implementations of method may have various applications"

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN/8419919

United States Patent 8,419,919
Boss , et al. April 16, 2013

System and method for generating particles

[th]Inventors:[/th][th]Applicant: [/th][th]Assignee:[/th][th]Family ID:[/th][th]Appl. No.: [/th][th]Filed: [/th]
Boss; Pamela A. (San Diego, CA), Gordon; Frank E. (San Diego, CA), Szpak; Stanislaw (Poway, CA), Forsley; Lawrence Parker Galloway (San Diego, CA)
[th]Name[/th][th]City[/th][th]State[/th][th]Country[/th][th]Type[/th]

Boss; Pamela A.
Gordon; Frank E.
Szpak; Stanislaw
Forsley; Lawrence Parker Galloway

San Diego
San Diego
Poway
San Diego

CA
CA
CA
CA

US
US
US
US
JWK International Corporation (Annandale, VA)
The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy (Washington, DC)
11/859,499
September 21, 2007
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Newton proven correct (again)   Newton proven correct (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am

There was a program on tv about producing gold in the lab.  And they can do it.

But, it costs umpty-ump [U know that word?] dollars more to run the particle

splitters/generators/whatever it was  than the quantity of gold was worth.

I find that very amusing.

But still, let's hear it for Newton.  Hip-Hip!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Newton proven correct (again)   Newton proven correct (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Dove wrote:
There was a program on tv about producing gold in the lab.  And they can do it.

But, it costs umpty-ump [U know that word?] dollars more to run the particle

splitters/generators/whatever it was  than the quantity of gold was worth.

I find that very amusing.

But still, let's hear it for Newton.  Hip-Hip!
 Yeah, I think we both saw the same program. I did a quickie search and found out that mercury had been transmuted in gold in the lab and was actually stable but the cost was out of this world and you didn't get much gold out of it either. Other elements were split apart, bombarded into other elements, etc. etc. but every single attempt other than mercury produced gold that was radioactive. Not exactly something one would want to slip into ones pocket right next to ones family jewels, huh?

hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious 
Newton proven correct (again) 34zyoar
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newton proven correct (again)   Newton proven correct (again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newton proven correct (again)
Page 1 of 1