Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" Empty
PostSubject: FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"   FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 am

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-credit-for-arizona-fires/

WND EXCLUSIVE
Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'
Published: 07/05/2013 at 9:05 PM
author-image Drew Zahn About | Email | Archive
Drew Zahn is a WND news editor who cut his journalist teeth as a member of the award-winning staff of Leadership, Christianity Today's professional journal for church leaders. A former pastor, he is the editor of seven books, including Movie-Based Illustrations for Preaching & Teaching, which sparked his ongoing love affair with film and his weekly WND column, "Popcorn and a (world)view."
Follow rss feed Subscribe to feed

Printer Friendly
   Text smaller
   Text bigger

130705arizonawildfire

A Palestinian jihadist group, Masada al Mujahideen, has claimed credit for starting the ongoing Arizona wildfire that has killed 19 firefighters, according to a report from The Long War Journal’s David Barnett.

The Long War Journal is a project of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, whose leadership council includes among others former CIA Director R. James Woolsey Jr. and Former FBI Director Louis Freeh.

According to the report, the SITE Intelligence Group obtained and translated from a jihadist Internet forum a statement titled “Masada al-Mujahideen Fulfilled its Promise and Attacked America Again After the Expiration of the Period with Fires that Achieved Historic Results.”

The statement boasted of the deaths of the 19 firefighters and claimed, “We had previously announced an unconventional war against the occupation state of Israel, and then we escalated this war to reach its main supporter, America, so that it receives a major share of it, which will destroy their flora and fauna, with permission from Allah and then with our hands.”

The statement further said that the group targeted the United States “in order to make it clear and to make it known we can reach it when we warn it, and to make it certain that our hands don’t just reach it, but also strike it.”

The Arizona fire killed 19 of 20 members of the Granite Mountain Hotshot Crew, the greatest loss of life for firefighters in a wildfire since 1933 and the deadliest day for U.S. firefighters since the 9/11 when 340 died.

“Just as we remembered the brave men who ran into the twin towers,” Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said, “we will also remember the men of the Granite Mountain Hotshots.”

Thus far, however, ABC News reports authorities believe the Arizona wildfire began with a lightning strike in Yarnell, Ariz., about 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, before spreading to roughly 6,000 acres amid triple-digit temperatures, low humidity and windy conditions.

As WND reported, authorities have said a similarly deadly fire that struck Colorado last month was not the result of any “lightning strike.”

“One thing that my investigators have given me the authority to state is that they have all but ruled out natural causes as the cause of this fire,” said Colorado’s El Paso County Sheriff Terry Maketa. “I can’t really go any further on that, but I can say we are pretty confident it was not, for instance, a lightning strike.”

One expert on Islamic terrorism believes the wildfire that ravaged the outskirts of Colorado Springs, killing two people and destroying more than 500 homes, should be examined by terror investigators, if for no other reason because of the history of threats from al-Qaida and others to burn America’s forests.

At the American Center for Democracy, noted terror funding expert Rachel Ehrenfeld wrote that Bill Scott, a senior fellow at ACD, warned about terrorist fires last July, speaking at the briefing on Capital Hill.

“An expert on aerial firefighting, he presented a sobering analysis of the devastating (2012) Waldo Canyon Fire [in Colorado], pointing out that the striking rise [in] Western U.S. wildfires may be caused by elements other than nature,” Ehrenfeld wrote. “He noted that in spring 2012, al-Qaida’s English-language online magazine, Inspire, published an article called ‘It Is of Your Freedom to Ignite a Firebomb,’ which featured instructions on how to build an incendiary bomb to light forests on fire.”

She explained that Russia’s security chief, Aleksandr Bortnikov, also has warned, “Al-Qaida was complicit in recent forest fires in Europe” as part of terrorism’s “strategy of a thousand cuts.”
MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"   FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 pm

I posted a couple of these in the other fire thread from last month or month before. They've BEEN claiming they're setting many of the fires out west. Whichever one where all the gov't suburbans were spotted would be it. It was all over one of the jihad johnny online manuals in spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"   FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Yeah, I did one of those incendiary ones also as well as Janet big sissy report about foreigners not using an ash tray.

Or ... also do not rule out the wicked here, striking that match.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"   FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:51 am

Its easy to follow the facts. We've known for a couple of years now that non-Mexicans have been sneaking into the southwest. They're publishing on the various jihad johnny websites where and how to set forest fires to wreak havoc. Don't get me wrong, we're still gonna get natural fires as well.

But now this year, first time ever, they're immediately taking claim for the fires. Naturally since dick tater (TMs) that's trademark spring lol, but naturally our government who's telling us they're batting nearly 100% on terror ISN'T going to tell us what's going on.

You're not going to have a bunch of feds crawling around forest fires if something isn't going on.

If you read all the info on the AZ fire that killed 18 fighters the one survivor changed his story a bit but it like they were surrounded virtually instantly in a manner that wasn't consistent with wind conditions. They just assumed it had to be a strange wind shift or something they couldn't 'feel'.

Regardless of what anyone thinks WND is supplied info by current and former CIA & DIA insiders who voice their dissent with what's going on via that website and others. I'm giving personal opinion now but often times when a 'something's being planned to occur' story seemingly goes wrong and doesn't occur its actually because they've steered, delayed, or cancelled the 'event' by blowing the blow-horn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"   FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRES REPORT FROM: WND-Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires, "Hot Shots"
Page 1 of 1