Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbrr1

Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem Empty
PostSubject: Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem   Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

http://www.jewishtimes.com/index.php/jewishtimes/news/jt/israel_news/jerusalem_preparing_for_president_obamas_visit/34696#

I was reading a thread on GLP about Obama's visit to Israel where they are having their first Ice Sculpting event. Since obama is going to be in Jerusalem at that time they are making an ice sculpture of him. That to me is very odd. Seems like where ever he goes and no matter what he has done, he is honored is various ways. The Glp thread shows oddities of the place where the sculptures will be in relation to the temple mount so it is interesting to look at if you go there.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem   Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem   Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Fitting... he is cold as ice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem   Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Sculpture for Obama in Jerusalem
Page 1 of 1