Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES Empty
PostSubject: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:11 pm

REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS POSTS I DID EONS AGO?

http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10382

They are coming!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 pm

You'll be right eventually but this one is probably Bravo Sierra. Notice the Google timestamp on the pic is 2010. Look at it on Google Earth circa 2013. Nothing there but empty marked parking spaces. I believe, but I'm not 100% certain, that this is one of the old air fields Enterprise & Mears Motor Leasing use in the 'off-season' when the tourists aren't everywhere.

spring2 wrote:
REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS POSTS I DID EONS AGO?

http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10382

They are coming!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

I read through the entire thread and the general information they dug out and verified* was these were KIA's swaddled with white protective wrap. Go read through the thread. It's short.

* thank heavens for fact checkers!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 pm

saeods wrote:
here is a dream posted on another site posted today:
DREAM OF DAY CARE CHILDREN BEING TAKEN AWAY IN WHITE VANS TO UNDISCLOSED LOCATIONS:
Dream March, 2013. Children being taken from daycare centers. I was given a dream to warn my daughter to leave her work as soon as she heard any warning, whether it was a fire drill not scheduled or a lockdown of the public school where she taught. She needed to get to her preschoolers as swiftly as possible for there were white vans at the daycare centers ready to load the children to take them to an unknown destination. My daughter tried to make sense of it, but it was through the power of prayer that she is now teaching at a private school and has her children with her. It was within 4 weeks of me telling her of my dream that she was contacted, out of the blue, to teach at this Christian school. I continue to pray for all the children and their families. There is Mighty Power in Prayer.

the white vans in the satellite photo are going to be used to pick up children according to this dream.

i used google earth and looked at the past images through time:
nov 2007: first appearance of a few white vans
dec 30 2007: same amoumt
jan 27 2008: whole bunch more
mar 2010: is the next image and all the vans are gone

according to the above dates , when the cars appear so does a road that did not exist before going to:
Hammer & Steel-4469 CR 209 South, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
29°57'32.83"N 81°40'9.53"W

also in this business appears a large pond that wasn't there before.

next door to this business looks like dirt test drive area for the vans, which you can only see in the 2010 image.

next door to that is a masonic lodge. im completely creeped out.

my conclusion:
these vans were bought and transported here for a special upgrade. the secrecy is because of the nature of the upgrade and the overwhelming number of vans to be upgraded to: child prisoner transport.

when i saw the google car image of the non descript building, i immediately got the super creeps, cause, i knew before i even zoomed in on the "lodge" sign, what is was. i knew it had to be a masonic lodge. too creepy for me.

pray, pray, pray, and then pray again. right now im crying. this is way, way too much.
Source: http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showpost.php?p=235108&postcount=32

Be careful for your kids.

Last edited by andrejic89 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Ok but how about the Cerbius connection with gun manufacturing co's and what about lots of them white vans in L.A. shipping port? White vans in Ohio with gun toting uniformed guys.... dunno I just report what I find ... the rest have to connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Yeah, kind of what I meant by "you'll be right eventually". It might be even more disconcerting if they did in fact build up to 4,000 vans 3 years ago and already have them positioned. Since you mentioned shipping port I'll throw a wing dinger at you. I met a longshoreman in Canaveral last week who just moved/transferred from Long Beach. He transferred/moved because of the radiation coming in on ships from the Pacific i.e. Asia and his family has a history of cancer. (I confess I came in from fishing and was drinking a cold beer and eating a sandwich at the marina 'restaurant')

Driving home it hit me. On one hand just the radiation is a big deal, but on the other hand there's no way they can properly sweep ships for radiation anymore because so many of them have sailed through too much radiation and it accumulates in all the bio on the hull, not to mention the fact that some particles will cling to the steel itself, so there's nothing keeping a foreign wmd out anymore.

Regardless of your opinion on whether or not some are already or still here its open season no bag limit at this point.

spring2 wrote:
Ok but how about the Cerbius connection with gun manufacturing co's and what about lots of them white vans in L.A. shipping port? White vans in Ohio with gun toting uniformed guys.... dunno I just report what I find ... the rest have to connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm seeing more and more white vans in recent news pics.  And they have big black "U.N. " lettered on them.

And observer, that's an awful truth that dawned on you about the ships.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES   REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMEMBER THE WHITE VANS / BUSES
Page 1 of 1